Hey Sup Forums, I'm super depressed. You think you guys can cheer me up?

Hey Sup Forums, I'm super depressed. You think you guys can cheer me up?

You are a good guy.

Thanks, I actually really appreciate that

I'm gonna offer you some heartfelt advice.
Sup Forums isn't gonna cheer you up. You're gonna have to do that for yourself.
Find someone who you think is worse off than you, and berate them until you feel better.
It's Sup Forums, we won't take it seriously, we know that we get insulted because those offering the insults are fragile and hurt.

Tits or gtfo

Looks like you're between 15 and 65 also can't tell gender

I don't want to insult anymore, I just want to be... I guess the best I can really hope for us apathetic. I just don't want to feel anything anymore. I'm tired.

Depression isn't real!

You feel sad you move on. You will alway be depressed if your life is depressing. Change it Sup Forumsitch! Depression isn't real!

You feel sad you move on. You will alway be depressed if your life is depressing. Change it Sup Forumsitch!

Show tits.

I like that

I don't want to start life over anymore, I'm not running from my problems. I just want a little comfort is all.

Here's some tits

talk to a therapist then, get yourself some good brain pills.
don't come to a shitty image board asking for degenerates to cheer you up.

As am I, I figured like minded people might be helpful

We are not like minded.
Sup Forums is contrarian. We will argue either side, as long as there is someone on the other side.

That's not true

I don't think i could cheer you up but honestly i would like to see your tits. So you could cheer me up

exactly.
no girls on the internet.

See

Depression for me is just another emotion that I've always frequently felt... along with all the rest. I never liked it growing up when people would ask me, "are you okay?" just because I'm quiet sometimes. Our emotions are supposed to be instantaneous feedback about all variables in our lives if they're not just chemical imbalances, and I always interpreted sadness/depression as a need to think and figure out what is going on... and I was able to identify quite a lot of things that didn't sit well.

So tell me... are you sad because there are some things going on to make you sad?

That was the point

I think there's always been things going on to make me sad, perpetually sad. Life is garbage. I just wanted to be entertained. Just sitting here alone out in the middle of nowhere is getting to me to. But I have no one to talk to anymore.

how about this. abandon this thread, it sucks

post a new thread, talk about something interesting, and don't be whiney about how sad you are.

I don't normally whine, I just wanted to let some of it out. But I'll take your advice.