Metaposting

Why are there so many transexual shills on Sup Forums?

(And I mean in this board specifically)

Because Shills attach to racism like a magnet.

Americans are mentally ill and try to spread it to the rest of the world.

Because even /lgbt/ hates them

So they come here asking, "would you straight guys date my mentally disabled ass?"

This, clappies are now a bunch of mentally disturbed retards

Most trumpfags love to suck and take dick up the ass and they all hang out here.

>Americans

Because it was average burgertard who set this up?

Sup Forums is just a politics themed /lgbt/

>tfw been on hrt for 3 months

They exist to troll the right. Don't let them fool you. It's the very thing they get off on, whether they themselves realize it or not.

When can Sup Forums cull the trannies and shit skins, right after the degenerate shills?

trannies appear wherever mlp, furries and weebs are

Sup Forums has a bit roll in creating Trannies and normalizing it.

There is a howto FAQ on /lgbt to cutting your dick off and growing boobs ffs.

They are crawling all over this board.

>Why are there so many transexual shills on Sup Forums?
because its easy to trigger autistic cucks like you with : trannies, trump., hillary, race, etc etc

>Because even /lgbt/ hates them
/lgbt/ is like 80% trannies

It's paid brainwashing, the ones who fall for it are far and few between.

faggot

Are you serious? I've never gone beat that shithole but once when someone linked me. There really is no hope for them. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*near that shithole

In two years, make sure you livestream when you blow your head off with a shotgun.

>Americans

correction:
>Democrats
>Communists (call themselves progressives or liberals)

>/lgbt/ is like 80% trannies

Damn, no wonder all the faggots come on here, they can't stand them over there

>didn't mention kikes

Because their self esteem is dependent on whether they can trick men into believing they're women. They are unable to do that with most of Sup Forums so they go for the next best thing which is to attempt to peddle their boipussi mental disease to members on this board. The fact we deny them the satisfaction of believing that their disorder validates their gender change makes them really buttblasted, which is why they shill here so much.

that's mean :-(

Communists and Democrats pretty much = Jews

Being Jewish by itself isn't comparable to being a Communist or a Democrat. Sure the whole "chosen people" and "dirty gentiles" thing is rancid, but getting rid of Democrats and Communists is much higher on the kill list.

Those two stem from the jewish attitudes + jewish upbringing, not to say the genital mutilation they go through.

Women are women.

after they destroyed Sup Forums they needed a new goal