Be the last interesting character in a dying tv series

>be the last interesting character in a dying tv series
>writers get an aneurysm trying to revolve a plot around "GURL POWER xD"
>kill him off because we can't have some nobody taking screen time away from our badass heroes

Aw, does your little finger hurt?

He wasn't very interesting in the last season

but seriously

the first season the writers have to go without George RR Martins books or notes...and it sucked ass. Little finger earned a better death than a gay fucking stabbing from a 95 lb girl. Seriously.

he was better in the books

Glad to hear someone else bring that up as garbage.

the last season sucked because the writers aren't good....think about the end of the season. the dragons calmly cruise up to a wall, knock it down. end of season.

apocalyptic battles? stunning betrayals? unexpected reversals of fortune? NOPE, just some girl power bullshit and a really monotonous plot with mediocre writing

that entire winterfell plotline was trash
i'll still finish the series cause i came this far with it
but it will prob be even worse next season

Tyrion, Dany and Jon Snow were always more interesting that Peter you butthurt nobody. Stop bitching because the show doesn't tailor itself to your particular tastes.
>dying show
Lmao did you even check the ratings?

You realize his character is only as interesting as the progressive liberal writers make him, right? I mean you can figure out that the only words you hear him say are written by the aforementioned gurl powa! writers of the show....right user????

the show is coasting on the extreme high quality of previous seasons. littlefinger was a fascinating and ominous presence, contributed a lot of intrigue that as a necessary counterpoint to the more admirable altruism of Jon Snow

this season was unquestionably a very mediocre letdown, ratings or not

He wasn't interesting, you only ever found out the shit he did seasons later when it was meh who cares.

The only time he's ever been interesting was with the back and forths with varys.

>Tyrion
He's not interesting after he leaves King's Landing.

>Dany
One-dimensional bitch with dragons to solve her problems.

>Jon
He was interesting. Now he's Original Character-tier.

I'm not butthurt because he died. I'm butthurt HOW he died. This is the smartest man in Westeros and he died to some little girls.

that show's been going down the toilet ever since tywin got shot on the shitter.

Varys has done fuck all, other than helping Jaime help Tyrion escape.

>implying anyone "deserved" a good death

He was no better than anbody else. Death doesn't discriminate. Also
>complaining about girl power
>praising a character written by the same people that brought you girl power
>implying you're not really dumb

idk, man. They call him "The Spider" for a reason. I think he's playing an even slower game than Little Finger, but that's just my opinion.

Edgelord mad that his edgemaster didn't win the game of thrones. Listen kid, this isn't some wet-dream assassination game. He set everything in motion but to win the game takes Charisma. After the Red Weding I think his plan fell to pieces anyway. He always wanted Mrs Stark Sr and when she died he was too broken to be a charismatic leader. Meanwhile the sisters walked right into their respective lions' dens. One came out arguably the most dangerous fighter in Westeros, the other a budding politician.

Dude couldn't let it go. And he lost because of it.

He is but not on the show. They pretty much have nothing left for Varys on the show. In the books [Spoiler] He is trying to get Targaryen (Blackfyres) to take over Westeros [/Spoiler]

Kept Danny alive her entire life, brought tyrion to dany, gave everyone info that they acted on causing most of the plot points to start.

Little finger, poisoned the hand, betrayed another hand (ned), poisoned jofery, gave sansa to the boltons, he has gained less power since the start than bronn, he was going nowhere.

>One came out arguably the most dangerous fighter in Westeros

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

>most interesting character
How? All he did was constantly whisper shit to people. It was never known what he was trying to do or why. As far as I'm concerned he's just the owner of a brothel. It's almost retarded that they draw him out so far into the story and then finally decide to just kill him rather than let him escape and follow through with whatever he was trying to accomplish.

He's the equivalent to the smoke monster in lost

you're just butthurt your gay crush got his neck slit like a right cunt

Actually he was "Lord Protector of the Vale" which is the regency for one of the seven kingdoms so he was far more powerful than Bronn.

I'm mad Arya has plot armor and Bran is god.

dat nigga should have gotten the chop 4 seasons ago

I just wish instead of begging on his knee he would have said "I told you chaos was a latter." Then he grabs a latter off the wall and does jackie chan shit with it.

>progressive liberal writers
>should be more like anal rand who did not suck, contrary to what reasonable people think of her

lulz

No one's watching this for a literary milestone user. If anyone wants that, they read a fucking book.

Blood, guts, tits, and ass.

And dragons, retard.

Salivating all over that red carpet since season 3 we should have known

I think I'll take two chickens.

Jon was only interesting because he wasn't Robb. Then they killed off Robb and Jon became the obvious "revenge" plot.

If the dead army can be in water then who went down to tie those chains on the dragon?

Dragon whore stopped being interesting the moment Drogo died.

Jon Snow was my least favorite character. No dept at all. Just some faggot.

Tyrion is my nigga

Varys has been MIA for quite a while now.
Better pull a rabbit out of the hat with that one.

You mean can't be in water

Yes i agree the series has become cucked.

All the piss baby qweef sniffing normies have to have their happy endings.

What I liked from the start was Ned Stark being beheaded and the Red wedding where all the "good" people dying.

Now they have little girl heart throbs making cameos and Grrl power!!!

I want to see cerci roasting people like the faithful and her enemies alive with wild fire.

I want to see littlefinger twisting more people around in to fighting.

I want to see real life where evil wins .

i kek'd

The others are obviously in league with the drowned god. But don't worry, Arya will single-handedly kill the Night King. :p
xD

Don't count on it. We have to have a happy ending just like in Lord of the Rings :-D

I want to see Jaime fuck Cerci with his stubby hand

Bran needs to wog into a dragon already!

>Sansa becoming Littlefinger 2.0
Yes! Hahaha!

>He gives her to Ramsay
Wait? What? NO!