I sell women's clothes online...

I sell women's clothes online. With each order I include a card that offers a discount if the customer sends in their favorite photo with the product. Fap material ensues.

Exhibit A

B

C

D

E

F

Damn, keep them coming user!

G

Any of these have some nudity?

You're doing gods work user. keep it up.

Just goes to show that if you give a woman a plausible excuse to be an exhibitionist whore, she'll take it. Look at Halloween.

Do you sell other items? What does the ass look like in this outfit? Keep these coming

Item 2

Some do

Soooo, you're posting pics of girls with clothes? What's good about it? Post nudes

Can you tell me more about the business? Do you import shit or is it made by you?

Its dropship. I just market it.

Dont have many ass shots

Could you give a few pointers on the marketing side of things? I would be really appreciative.

Fav ass shot

Look up SEO. Its much harder now with googles updates. Need to be up on the searches. Blog reviews, insta tags. Ebay shop. Its not any secret. Just need to work on it. Word of mouth helps too.

company name? I want one

Nice!! Great ass

I had a few articles in the Daily mail which brought in like 8k in sales. But I struggle to get any bloggers or instagram interaction. Sucks man. Paid like 1k to have our sites SEO checked and ammended. Still no much return. Like maybe 50-100 a week.

This thread was up the other night.

Supposedly OP is a faggot that is just copying pics from lingerie reviews on amazon or alibaba or something. Did not personally confirm b/c idc that much