Hey Sup Forums, I just got from work and my mom just smelt my weed instantly and I got bitched out...

Hey Sup Forums, I just got from work and my mom just smelt my weed instantly and I got bitched out. I'm still in college and work in fast food so it's not like I can move out any time soon. How the fuck do I mask the smell?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Google Sploof.

Move out bro.

Dryer sheets in a cardboard tube. It's called a spoof or sploosh or something in the US.

Blow the smoke through the tube filled with dryer sheets. Dryer sheets absorb the smell.

That's sploof shit doesn't work you just have to go somewhere to smoke no matter what you do it will still smell

Tell your mom to fuck off. You have a job, and are going to college. It's not like you're sitting at home all day smoking pot, and doing nothing.

Buy a mason jar
Can't smell shit thru them

You guys don't understand. This shit reeks and I haven't even smoked it.

She's a medical professional and could lose her license. I didn't realize that til' today.

>fast food job
>going to college
Yeah... those don't count towards telling your parents to fuck off.

Mason jar nigger

I don't smoke in my house just like I don't shit on my dinner plates. I certainly don't do it on my parents dinner plates.

Vape it instead. No smell.

You mask it by not doing it anymore and getting your life together.

Agreed. Unless I start paying a good chunk of rent.

Why would she lose her license?

Having an income, and trying to improve your life through college do count. She can fuck off... besides she isn't going to drop dirty from smelling it from the bag.

I have sense of shame though.

It's in her house.

No... no it doesn't. You're clearly not old enough to understand why.

Go smoke in the woods

This

And car

stash it outside, dumbass. Show some respect and don't bring it in the house

Then don't do it.

You got two choices here, pretty simple ones too.

Burn brain cells, risk mom's career, and risk jail.

Or not.

Time to be a grown-up.

Only if she gets drug tested faggot. My mom's a medical professional and I openly blaze at home where she lives with my family.
>stay at home dad
>fuck work, I got a girlfriend who works for me
>like a 50s housewife

She gives me a ride from work every day because the bus is late, and I buy it from work. Be otherwise I'd stash it with my grandparents because I smoke with my grandpa

I thought it was based off of individual, not household. Source? Also how are you storing it?

Vaping certainly does smell when using actual herb. Like burnt popcorn.

Sup Forumstards have shame now? What is this?

Fair enough. I didn't know until tonight. From now on it isn't going in her house or car. I don't mind risking my ass but I'm not risking hers.

tell her to explain how is that possibro?
>shes lying to get you to quit O.P and you're to dumb to know any better

Blazing with grandpa!!! Fuck yeah!

>How the fuck do I mask the smell?
how about not smoke weed?

Dab shatter it smells way less...

Smells can't escape a mason jar
Store it in that faggot

get a coffee jar or something stick it in their AIR TIGHT FAGGOT

Either way I'd rather not cause problems. I'll just get it to my grandparents without her giving me a ride home.

Oxium spray after smoking or in room that is dank
Wait about 4 hours open window for another hour and boom room smell normal

Wow. Projection and ignorance. OP's lucky to have your advice, Mr. DEAman

Snort cocaine instead. There's no smell.

She literally cannot be fired for what your dumbass does unless she tests positive for weed... Or you're dealing from her house.

buy a vape; saves money, less/no smell, better for you. or quit smoking so you can save up money and move out

Probably better for him than it is for you. In a mature brain, weed may actually prevent dementia and altzhiemers. But in an immature brain, ie under 25 years old, can cause memory problems down the road.

yep

dont smoke weed...

Put in a baggie than in a small tupperware or rubber maid container and the that one in another bigger one. Works for me when my weed is especially loud...

>bong
>don't pack too much into the bowl
>inhale everything
>exhale through window

if done correctly nobody should smell anything inside your building

Ive watched enough sunny in philidelphia to know better.

Jesus, do you not ever drive too for fear of dying or killing/maiming someone?
People who resort to purely fear based arguing are people who have no real reasons or reasoning.
Lighten up, Francis.

Maybe not fired for having it, but you can bet your ass if she gets arrested because cops find some in HER car, or HER house, that she could get fired for that.

The fuck you keep it in her car for? She wont get fired for your stupidity, but she'll get into deep shit if she gets pulled over.

No wonder shes pissed, you have no fucking common sense.

That's why I'm not doing it again. I made a dumb mistake and I can deal with that.

if you are using joints use elastic bands to put a dryer sheet on a cardboard tube. put the joint through that and ur house will smell better

Any airtight jar/Tupperware will work, but that shit will waft out and stink up the whole room when you open it so have an incense or some shit going.

Stop wasting money and quit the habit instead of spending even more on masking it you edgey twat

>Implying weed is addictive

Be a fucking man and go smoke it outside. If she has an objection to that she is a shit human being.

Bazinga

Prolapse her and as punishment

Did I say addicted? No I said a habit. And waste of money you Intercity public school ignoramuse

Or you can grow the fuck up, stop smoking at home and Dave the extra dosh.

Airtight jar, if you live in a town with a dispensary they usually carry some

It'e called "Risk Management", dumbass.

Or better known as "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes"

Yeah the risk might be low, but are you willing to pay the price for failure? It's why skydivers wear two parachutes. The main almost never fails. You can go a thousand jumps without a problem. But if there is a problem, and you -don't- have a reserve, you are probably gonna die, or at the very least sustain life-changing injuries.

go smoke outside fucking retard

At least you acknowledge this. Only advice, keep it away from all her belongings. Especially her clothes. Smoke it outside like the other guy said.

I didn't smoke it nigger go read my earlier reply, it just reeks.

His weed is too dank...

Get a vape pen. Buy little co2 oil cartridges to screw on. No smell, super convenience.

you're an idiot. unless he's paying a good portion of the rent, buying food for the house, or covering the utilities, he has no leg to stand on

Op here, I totally agree.

Oh and if its that fucking strong then you need to downgrade or change that shit. Do something if the smell is that fucking bad. I know the smell can get strong because Ive seen people hotboxing and you can smell that shit from several meters.

Store your weed in a glass mason jar inside your bedroom with all your smoking utensils (double/triple/quadruple bag that shit and keep together with jar) and any time you need to get high, just go outside and do it (bring some breath mint and/or sprays for when you finish your session then return home with it re-sealed. Problem solved.

I think I'll see if I can get rides from my grandpa or something. This shit is filled with fucking chrystals.

Kill her and leave the body in the house, in a few days you won't even notice the smell of weed.

nah learn to stop being a cuck

Sounds lovely

Actually j store it with my grandpa who I smoke it with. I just need it for transportation but honestly I'll just get rides with him from now on so I don't jealousies my mother in any way. She's giving me a free place to stay while I work my way through college. The least I could do is have so.e respect.

Febreeze

maybe stop smoking

whenever you're done using a stick of deodorant just take out the place the stick was held in and put the baggie, blunt, joint, Ect.in and close it, the deodorant smell that was in there will mask it and wont ruin the weed

It's weird to hear someone sound so sane on Sup Forums...

>She's giving me a free place to stay while I work my way through college. The least I could do is have so.e respect.

TOP CUCK

Maybe I haven't been ruined yet. I mean to be fair at least I'm not on r9k

>she can fuck off
I can't believe you're saying this about your mother. Your mother raised you inside of her body for 9 months and gave you the life you have now. Every experience you will ever have is because of her giving you life. Show her some damn respect. This is your MOTHER we're talking about here. Damn user.

At least at the end of the day I'll still have a family that loves me. Your parents probably wish you where never born because your a selfish twat.

Should clarify, I'm op, and the guy who thinks my mom is a cunt is actually autistic.

If you live in someone's house you abide by their rules.

OP this is easily solved by keeping your shit out of the house. I always left mine in my car when I lived at home. Buy a mason jar and put that in some Tupperware and you shouldn't be reeking it up too bad.

Maybe don't be such a faggot to start with. Double bag your shit and put it in a jar dumbass. Go outside to smoke, or load 1 hit at a time beat it out and stick head out the window to blow smoke

Fuck why are most stoners so damn dumb?

That doesnt matter you stupid fuck
Do you really think the cops are gonna be kicking your door down to bust you with the half gram of mids your older brother sold you for $50?

Everything he experiences is also because his dad wanted to get his dick wet and forgot to pull out.

Poetic as fuck.

get a MFLB. There's no smell at all except from opening the baggie to load it.

Vape it. Fucking Duh.

I'm not gay.

There's a difference between ecigs and a marijuana vaporizer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

how does she know what weed smells like?

kek checked

Who the fuck doesn't?

Get an oil pen vape. A bit more expensive but well worth the investment. Hardly any smell and far more discreet. I take it in public and never have an issue. Also smoke it indoors and never have problems.

Vape concentrate
Stop fucking smoking this isn't the 80s and your not a hippy