Feels/vent thread

feels/vent thread

what's wrong tonight user? What are you drinking?

Gf broke up with me and is slowly distancing herself from me and gets aggitated easier. It wasn't always like this but I fucked up and now it's over. At this point I'm just talking to her and waiting for her to find someone else while I'm hoping she can love me again.

dumping what feels i have

>what's wrong
I'm awkward and probably autistic. Been on a single date in 6 years and it was a disaster, she kept talking about her ex. Last time I had sex was 3 yrs ago. Only girl ive made out with since then was so drunk she doesnt even remember. I'm 23 and still working fast food for $8.65/hr. Just generally hate myself and my life.

>what are you drinking
Hornitos Reposado

Finally got the balls to get a girls Snapchat that I thought had been dropping hints towards me. I see her Snapchat and she has 100 guy friends she posts about and does a bunch of thot like shit. For the first time on years I thought someone might be into me but fuck me amirite ahaha

bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

Drinking a large diet Coke
Mummy went to Micky D's and forgot the NUGGIES
>mfw

thanks for the plug user

I feel like I'm not long to live. I've been fantazing running off to the woods and putting a bullet in my head recently. I'm not going anywhere in life anyway.

You guys are sad. I used to be sad, until I discovered mgtow. The moment I started hating women for being whores and I started working out/spending lots of quality time with my male friends, the girls chased me. This time, I was the one doing the rejecting and kicking them out after one night stands. Women are disposable sex objects to me, men are equals and should be respected. So I basically became a Chad and got rich because I stopped fixating on love and sex. I accepted the fact that I would never get laid or have a gf, and then I got requests from all around. All women are bitches, why spend money on a date, when you can have a boys night out and just shoot the shit.

I know. I fucking know. But nothing can fill the lonely void in my soul that isn't someone that I can confess my feelings to and snuggle with. Fuck. I'm screwed for life. This is only the first of many. I want to fucking die

Drinking a twisted tea. Sad cause friends didn't show up.

You know what user? Thank you. I'll use this as motivation. I'll trust you aren't a lying neckbeard. But I'll try my best

Fuck whores

>first of many
Underage or socially retarded.
Never catch feelings until stalking their social media.

Pbr with a couple percs, 1.5mg Clonazepam and about 2-2.5mg xanax. I feel normal

Sigh, I'm ugly. Nobody would ever fall for me, but I'll take your advice next time I try but eventually fail.

why copy and paste?

Last digit = how many more xans i take
I'm not there yet lmao

Holy fuck. I'm doing 1.5 instead

Just found out that my girlfriend has been fucking her ex behind my back for the past 5 months. My neighbor told me and I confronted her. She confessed everything. Once she started confessing, she got very specific. She seemed to enjoy confessing it.

It wasn't just once. They've been fucking 2-3 times a week, sometimes in our bed while I'm at work. I nearly caught them in the act on multiple occasions. She said that he wasn't better in bed than me, it's just that she needs the thrill of sneaking around to get off. She said it was a huge rush cheating on me and she is hooked on the adrenaline of having sex while being sneaky. She told me that I've never mad her cum. Ever.

We've been together for 3 years. She said that her ex isn't the only boy she has slept with while we've been together. She has been cheating on me with some of my friends as well, but she won't say who.

I've never felt like this before. I feel like my identity has been stolen from me. My whole life is a lie.
I don't know how I'm going to get over this. I feel like dying.

never go back on your word fag. do the 9.

Kek. Don't. Hurt and pain, they add meaning to your life user. Human beings without emotions are robots. You don't want to be a robot.
You should live your life. That involves love, loss, pain and sadness. And you recover from that only to go through that again.
Life is hard and then you die user. This is what life is supposed to be like. Don't live with a shell on your life. Live freely

copy and pasting neckbeard just take screencaps

I'm in my dorm shitposting and studying for a 1:00 class.

>what are you drinking

A nice coke and vodka thank you very much

copypasta

Every pot has a lid.
Eventually if you never find someone you can get milfs in their 40s

Eat shit you fucking maggot, I'll take as many as I want.

Dump her, eventually find a new girl. Will hurt for a long time but the pain will slowly go away. Just don't stay with her, once a cheater always a cheater.

I didn't fucking need this tonight. I already hate being alive.

Fucking creep

why can't i find weed :(

Ex broke up with me in May. Just a split, wasn't an ugly breakup. She just said she wasn't in love with me anymore.

Final year of college started and I have to see her every day since we're in the same program. I still love her and legitimately believe she's a companion for life type of deal. Even with friends, I don't make friends often but I know somebody's going to be apart of my life for a long time.

I'm pretty sure she still likes me as well, we just don't know what to do. Whenever we talk it feels normal. She'll playfully touch me like before (she doesn't do that to other guys, just her female friends and me when we were dating.)

I don't know what to do anymore.

Trying to get through college a second time after failing out 2 years ago. It's already not looking too good. I'm really just sabotaging myself, but I can't find a way out of this constant self degradation, and it's really making my time here difficult. My whole life has pretty much been me wanting to do something and then disappointing myself. The last / first romantic relationship I was in was 6 years ago and lasted a month, and I'm far too socially awkward to actually make new friends. I thought I could here at college, but it's been three weeks and I still haven't met anyone.
The one friend I made in these past years I found out is even more depressed than I am and I'm constantly worried she's going to try to commit suicide. She already had to go to the hospital once a month ago.
I don't really know what to do at this point. I did pretty good at community college and there's not much else to me, so I put most of my self worth into doing well academically. I don't really know what I'm going to do if I fail out again. Part of me hopes I do, and it gives me the courage to finally off myself like I deserve.