Military Thread

In about 2 months I'm turning 18 and I've been considering joining the Marine Corps, most likely just doing Infantry. But at the same time my grandpa was a paratrooper and I really do like parachuting. So my question is, which one am I most likely to get into to, and which one would help me the most get into the French Foreign Legionnaires?.

Also general Military thread

>wants to betray his country
>posts Drake album cover
please be bait

>French Foreign Legion
But why?

>>>>>>israel
>>>>>>its trump mocking the shittiest album

Because after the military what else am i supposed to do

Don't do it.

Infantry is welfare tier retard bullshit where they use you up, barely compensate you, and spit you out.

The real work that wins wars is logistics, support, and maintenance.

Join the army and get a job where they will actually train you and pay you fairly, so that when you get out you have skills to fall back on.

Infantry is literally for minorities who have no skills.

I am a minority with no skills kek, I don't know what else to do, I've tried coding and I work with my friend sometimes with welding stuff. Just none of it interests me.

Get a job.
The FL is nothing but niggers, and I mean Africa niggers, and other various flavors of shitskin.
Plus why the fuck would you fight for France at this point?

Dude, they'll train you. Just don't fall into the infantry trap.

Every former infantry dude I know regrets it, because they learned nothing.

You will be fucked and or sodomized. Just telling you now.

Underage b&

You can get jump trained in the Corps if your MOS requires it, like forward observer, recon, shit like that.

Can't wait til Mudskin Muslim rapes and murders you in Europe and you regret your life decisions. You're selling away the best years of your life where you're able to learn and do as much as you can without the restraints of a gf or children. Do you really value your life and time so little as to just randomly give it away to the military? A typical infantry man will sit up in a hole in the middle east surrounded by sweaty losers with no life aspirations, just like you, for years and years. All the fighting is done with specialized weaponry anyways. Infantry is the absolute most useless thing I could imagine anyone doing in this day and age.

>In about 2 months I'm turning 18 and I've been considering joining the Marine Corps
Good goy
Underage b&

>joining the marines in peacetime

I feel like this is a bad idea.

Not to hijack the thread, but anyone know if being 22 years old is too old to join the Navy?

go ahead goy

so much edge, get a life NEET

Either way we're all controlled by the Jews, I'm just trying to get the best bargin.

not me lol

Well you pay taxes or receive government benefits so I would say you are.

>In about 2 months I'm turning 18
Enjoy your b&

If you're intent on joining the Marines, you don't have the grey matter required to orchestrate some grandiose treachery. Take your rifle, and sit in the hole until your contract is up or you die. You'll never meet anyone with enough intelligence or reliability to put you anywhere near your goal.

At about mid 20's certain programs become barred from you. But it's not too old in general. There are guys in bootcamp in their 30's. They just can't be nuclear engineers, pilots, or seals without a waiver of some kind.

Fuck off, kid.

Also, don't ever join the military.