Sup Forums makes an album

from somewhere

suicideisanoptionrecordsc2016.bandcamp.com/album/fuck-you-suicide-install-a-friend-is-better-at-this-than-you-are

epic

gonna do a track by track for it later prolly, like last time

ebin

I was first a bit pissed off that Sucide didn't pick the other cover but this is actually pretty good.

Awesome man, you're a god's gift to earth

>funeral doom ballad part 23 of 30
>1:22
what the fuuuuuuuuuck!?
I give this album a light to strong 2

Getting angry about would've unfocused my chi.

But in all seriousness, I usually let one >1:00 slide because retardation is to be expected from these threads.

you're sweet like sugar honey

as always with these 1-minute albums the problem is most of the tracks end really abrubtly, I wish people would try to get all of their musical ideas in the length of 1 minute, including the endings. Sometimes a cutoff can be endearing, but usually it's just disappointing :c

>1. I like ya, and I wantchya.
that flute is a classic mainstay of Sup Forums albums, and this track is fittingly chaotic and psychedelic. Kinda sets the tone for the thing, but honestly, I'm not a fan of that extreme recorder noodling. 6/10

>2. Dick Diddler
Very nice atmosphere and some solid synth sounds here, maybe that lead could use some more chorus and reverb, but the background drone is really nice. 7/10

>3. the best possible outcome
this also is a nice electronic track, very haunting in parts and industrial in others. I like the regular mini climaxes and layering arrangement. Cool stuff. 9/10

>4. AsdfghjklkjhgfdsA
shame the track isn't a palindrome too. but anyway, while it fits the random title, I think musically it's a bit too random, especially the drums. 6/10

5.My Name Is FUCK
fun concept, could have used some more samples for fucks though, and mixed them in a bit better sometimes. 5/10

6. Asses for the Masses
I like how these amassed sound effects and 8-bit samples create some sort of a melody. Kinda like extratone but in my opinion better. Quite enjoyable, with some clear thought-out structuring. Shame that it's too long, but at elast it ends properly.

7. It's Amazing pt4
Sonic-wise it's amazing indeed. Really nice synth sounds and progression of chords, I really like the vocoded/auto-tuned vocals in the second half, remind me a bit of BoC. Wish it ended in anotehr way though. 9.5/10

8. Trapill
Starts chill, but that octave bassline then comes and destroys a chill atmosphere set up by the previous track. I think with that baby there's supposed to be some symbolism, can't really read into it, though. But sounds alright, cool use of distortion. 7.5/10

cont.

cont.

I'd rate 6. Asses for the Masses 8/10

9. We are all the Gays
Had it not been for the nice flow from the last track, I would complain about the sample being distorted to hell. But in context it's fun. Classic voice synth parody, fine. 6/10

10. Not Install A Friend
now this is my track, I wanted to go for a Child Is the Father of the Man from SMiLE pastiche of sorts, it didn't work as nice as I hoped, Icouldn't figure out the harmonies. And the ending, in hindsight, is meh.

11. As I Rest My Body On It
I see what's going here, and I laughed hard at the soft "Teen Titans Go!", nice. 6/10

12. Where's My Dick?
I don't knows if I'm a fan of those remixes where you can hear mouse clicks, but respect for doing it live. 5/10

13. Fuck you suicide, Install A Friend is better at this than you are
I wish I could make out what's being played and said in parts, but it's TOO lo-fi, sorry user. 4/10

14. A song comprised of Electric and Acoustic Blues Samples from the 20s to the 60s
Exactly what it says on the tin, ended up pretty nice, but I would slice the samples better t b q h. Kinda endearing though. 6.5/10

15. Oobi: A Story of Hands
I really like the guitar sound, I think the playing could be a little less loose, but otherwise a nice interlude in for of a guitar solo. 7/10

16. A (Un)Track
I like the vinyl warmth, and the glittering sound effects. I really like this, really nice sound design, I always try to program something like this in sequencer/arpeggiator, but never succeed. 10/10

17. Thunder Thighs
Lovely song, creative lyrics, I guess I wish it went just a little bit longer and had some kind of bridge. 9,5/10

18. OH YEAH WELL IF HE'S SO GOOD THEN WHERE'S ABSOLUTE MADNESS 5 HMMMM????????
Another one of mine, I love my off key singing, I wish I gave the solo a little bit more thought tho. My fav of my contributions.

cont.

19. Funeral Doom Ballad Part 22 of 30
Again something from an arpeggiator/sequencer that I enjoy soundwise, but here those rising sweeps really annoy me. But it's quite retrofuturistic in tone. Real shame about the length though. 6/10

20. Ge Ge Ge Ge Ge Ge Go Go Go Go Go Go Go
This is what I imagined 11 to be, but I like the reverse reverb and delay. And also the palindroic quality. Interesting track, but quite minimalistic, I'd add some drone to the mix to spice things up. 4,5/10

21. Where the fuck is the doom ballad?
Sounds like the ending of Komm Susser Todd without the music, I mean all that shit that goes on in the background. Progressive-rock climax worthy collage. 7/10

22. what if it's 1 minute and 2 seconds?
This genuinely terrifies me, congratz user. If it was actually 62 seconds long it would be quite awesome. 5/10

23. Rest in peace my friends, The Meme Friends
I was waiting for the drop, it never came. What's going on with that sample at the end, lul. Well, nice juxtaposition I guess, but could be a lot more interesting. 5/10

24. Funeral Doom Ballad Part 23 of 30
I'd add a lot more reverb to that faux electric guitar, to really just make the mix more pleasing. I guess more things could be happening, kinda static. 6/10

25. I fucked it up
Great concept, great execution, I seriously wanted to give you a hug towards the end, don't feel bad user :c 9/10

26. Hot India Woman Man Fuck Pussy Anal Suck
My final contribution, I wish I had a way to control the the bends on "sitar" in other way than with mouse. But yeah, making fun of Indian facebook comments, always fun.

27. for my niggas
Oh shi-, I wish it went longer 8.5/10

28. Bees?
Oh shit, I never heard punk on Sup Forums collabs before, this is great. Fun lyrics, Karl Pilkington would approve. I really, really enjoy this. 10/10

29. falooda pussy
coming back to the electronic territory with a synth/sample mishmash. Some ideas here and there but too random for my liking, again. 5/10

cont.

30. A Nice Ginger Ale
I nice ending, I like this improvised electric piano playing and the soft sound of the whole track, a fitting ending to this album. 8/10

Standout tracks:
3. the best possible outcome
6. Asses for the Masses
7. It's Amazing pt4
16. A (Un)Track
17. Thunder Thighs
18. OH YEAH WELL IF HE'S SO GOOD THEN WHERE'S ABSOLUTE MADNESS 5 HMMMM???????? (i still like it, so I'm not ashamed to put it here lol)
25. I fucked it up
27. for my niggas
28. Bees?
30. A Nice Ginger Ale

Overall, good job nice anons, looking forward to more! :)

bump c:

Could be worse

bump

Bees? is pretty good.

thank you for the good review of i fucked it up friendo :)

Thanks for the feedback. Tracks 9 and 16 were mine

Bump so people can heard this

I wish next Sup Forums album would be a concept album or atleast have a general theme. I also think it would be cool if each track had to be a collab between two anons

Nice ideas

I need source on the kid from For My Niggas pronto. Wtf material

this isnt absolute madness 5 where is absolute madness 5

thanks very much fellas much love much appreciate

totally agree with this thatd be cool

seconded

Loving the critikal samples on HIWMFPAS and the nice backign

Big nipples big life

>each track has to be a collab between 2 anons
Uh teacher, I d-dont have a partner

thanks user :)

I will be your partner :^)