I'm a Barça fan and I'm very happy they won but even I have to admit this was a bit refballed

I'm a Barça fan and I'm very happy they won but even I have to admit this was a bit refballed.

Post ITT if you're not entirely satisfied because you think victory wasn't 100% deserved.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPgD1SDz_Tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AL CARRER

t. Real fan

Not gonna lie, former Barca supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Messi crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Champions League.

who cares, this will make it even better because the ABBs will we more butthurt

The only thing that could be argued as a refball was the second penalty. Other than that I'm pretty satisfied.

the only thing I dislike a lot was Neymar's diving after PSG scored. He was really embarrassing

I will stop watching football if uefalona win the CL this season.

Hopefully they get 7-0'd by Bayern like 4 years ago.

I hate barcelona. But fuck I'm 150% glad paris got fucked

This.

Barcelona fan here. It's fucking retarded that those filthy Catalans got through. I hope Neymar and Suarez die a horrible death. Anyways, hala M-- Visca Barca!

Yes I'm not satisfied because the secon penal wasn't but so what there were two hands in psg are and France has always fucked catalonia when they could so fuck them
we deserve it
they would choke like they did against city last year

yes it's not entirely satisfying i have to admit
suarez dived but real madrid arab defense league on the internet is going to push this meme that barcelona were given 150 decisions in their favour

fuck this shit

implying we don't always match with the best teams while madrid gets the worsts
we deserve this

me cago en to tus putos muertos catalufo como te pille te mato cabron

Team like Buyern will destroy Barca

>he thinks it was only a BIT refballed

marquinhos fucked up when he put his arm over suarez to slow him down when suarez had already passed him, don't feel bad about it

Buyern looked really shaky in both first halves desu

and that's against memes like Ramsay and Walcunt

>spanish wanting to kill spaniards

JAJAJAJAJAAJ

A CIBELES NEGRITO

Why would UEFA let PSG go up 4 goals in the first leg of it was rigged? Why would they wait until the end of this match to start giving Barca chances?

I hate the diving too but it is part of every match

dime ande vive tonto k t mato pallaso

Visca catalunya, fucking mandrilista.

anda coño un gitano

brazo jitano el k l doi a tu mare tonto dime ande vive k t mato pallaso cuchiyaso en la sien

THE FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFS SCORED 6 GOALS ON PENALTY THIS IS RIGGED THE FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFS

jajajajaja que pelotudo

Barca looked just as shaky over both legs also and Buyern are just really clinical. Also they play better Tiki Taka

Are you retard, cletus? How would the ref stop the buttfucking Barca got in the first leg? You can't just rule out legit goals.

AL CARRER

eso vamos
el pp metiendo gente a la carcel por ir en contra de los niños trans y toda españa llena de moros negros y pakis pero vamos a por los catalanes claro que si
puto subnormal

Ac Milan 2006 and Chelsea 2009. That's already two CL you shouldn't have.

Esta de coña macho se ve a kilometros

se te ve avispado chico

t estoy trakeando la ip payaso soi del departamento de intelijencia cuando mentere de donde vives pam pam caes muerto ermano

kill yourself

that shevchenko header wasn't a foul, but it was going straight into valdes and he stopped playing and didn't make any effort in saving it

>Ac Milan 2006 and Chelsea 2009
not really if you see the full matches again you'll see the other teams should've had one player expelled before the "refball" begin

Easiest (you)'s of my life :^)

You call fouls during the build up when PSG were pressing hard.

There. That's how

underrated

Wut, the ref got got it wrong on the Suarez pen but everything else is babbies crying.

Uefalona is so pathetic. It's no coincidence they are in all the scandalous matches, fabricating GOATs in matches like these and paying shitty teams in their league to stat pad. LOL!

tranquilo men tampoco es para matarlo
que el Madrid se encargue del farca o el Atlético en su defecto

>not counting Dani Alves fouling Pogba in the box then uefalona scoring on the counter

Even ignoring the refball, PSG conceded 5 goals

Is this your first season watching this sport? It's not for you, try something else.

sagrada familia vente mañana y vamos a tomar algo a un bar irlandes de al lado y luego me la comes

Fuck off Alexis not even arselel wants you anymore

Deserved.
Second pen was soft but when looking at the incident full speed it really looks like a penalty so I understand the ref made the call.
Cant deny that Barcelona were very lucky throughout the game, but you cant win these games without luck.
Glad I witnessed this historical game

ahi ahi, kedada en el collins

Psg is shit, but that first penalty is not even a penalty , still how retarded must you be to get rekt in 5 minutes

>Bit

Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=cPgD1SDz_Tw

daily reminder barcelona were robbed against mourinho

no.

I'm an unbiased spectator and there was a lot more than just "a bit" of refball. The penalty at the end, the ignored penalty at the other end, then the mysterious +5 of stoppage despite no major shenanigans in the second half ended up being an unholy trinity of refball that cost PSG the game. If I was a PSG fan I would be planning my assassination of the guy who runs UEFA.

It did make for great entertainment and shitposting though.

that was a second yellow

and thiago really did needlessly hit him in the face

the fact busquets overreacted doesn't change that

>no major shenaningans in the second half
>countless of fouls, 6 goals up to that point

> the ignored penalty at the other end,

which one?

sure, unbiased spectator

I dont really like barca but they deserved that 100%. Even with that penalty. PSG was scared af from the beginning. Imagine if the first match was only 2-0. Fuck them.
Ps. I rly hope some defender ends neymars carreer now. The guy's a joke

>the mysterious +5 of stoppage despite no major shenanigans

>nine yellow cards, two penalties, 7 goals, and 6 substitutions.

u wot m8

>this was a bit refballed.

t.Madrid fan in disguise

6-1

Greatest comeback since 2004 final.

Why are "people" complaining about the extra time? 5 minutes is fair for a match that had 6 goals and like 100 fouls at that point!

Dont give me this shit, clear win. Yeah, Neymar started diving after PSG goal, but to no use. He is known diver.

But penalties were clear. Not the roughest fouls ever, but penalties nonetheless.

It is just pathetic watching how everybody talks about refs after every Barca win, when Real gets more favoured.

Die motherfucker. That was a fault at best.

>Chelsea 2009.

Love how morons never bring up that Abidal got wrongly sent off in this match after the worst dive from Anelka I've ever seen.

Because those 5 minutes made all the difference

psg did multiple hands in a free kick 10 minutes before

>in the second half

The I'm an objective observer fallacy

Iniesta so good. I like him. And he likes Japan too!

5 minutes was the correct time to give. It would have been outrageous if it was 8 or 10.

This teebeeaich

If I were a Barça fan I would be ashamed too, don't worry. This was Ovrebo tier.

You're a butthurt Madrid fan.

AL CARRER JAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJA

fuck you beta loser. either own it or shut up about it.

Stop crying bitches, even considering that the 2 penalties were unfair (Suarez might be, Neymar is not), why PSG didnt played like the match before?
Barsa scored that many goals because they fear us even before the match started, if you put an all defensive 11 and play a coward strategy don expect to win. PSG would have defeated us if they played 50% like the previous match.

ONE QUESTIONABLE BENULTY
THE REST WAS BARCA BULLDOZER

Anyone supporting Barca who isn't from Catalonia is genuine cancer

AL CARRER FILL DE PUTAAA JAJAJAJAJAJAJ PUTA ESPAÑAAA
yo te mato a ti hijo de la gran puta jajajajjaaj

ya se os ha olvidado lo del millet no? hahahah

danish mad no one even know they play football

What Danish teams do you support? Why do you think your opinion matters more?

perdona?

go to sleep sergio

>le danish halalfag
AL CARRER FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I BET YOU WERE ALREADY CELEBRATING LMAO

millet did literally nothin wrong

Nah amigo I won Money betting on Barca advancing because uefalona is more predictable than rain on a cold november morning

But seeing ratking suarez and Neymar dive all game literally gave me stage 3 cancer

nada nada, que destacas por tu inteligencia

Fuck halal Madrid too

Watch how they buy an Easy draw next round too

Sup Forums BTFO

Much better being a Denmark loser with Ronaldo posters in your room huh?

Why would anyone have Christina posters in their room?

>Pretending like you thought Barca were going to advance when it was 3-1 in the 85th minute
>I-its okay lads I bet a cheeky 10 euro on them so I know what I'm talking about

i don't even watch futbol i just come here to lurk and laugh at the bantz

I placed my bet before the game at 1:12 return

dime que es lo que dicho que no sea verdad