Fuck the goyim

If we are so inferior how did we enslave you goyim cunts? How does it feel knowing that soon enough you will be wiped off the map. This applies to all goyim, not just the whiteys. You will be erased. Your culture is erased by us and once all you retarded goyim are mixed together, you will all be equally cultureless. You'll be easy to control. Daily reminder that the ultra orthodox in Israel have a very high birthrate so soon enough the weak lefties in Israel will be replaced by principled men who know what to do with you goys. Lool bet you're regretting the holocaust now cunts. Enjoy your niggers, America! Enjoy your sandniggers, Europe and enjoy weaboos, Asia!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/izIw4
telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11393427/Were-leaving-Britain-Jews-arent-safe-here-any-more.html
schizophrenia.com/szfacts.htm#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll pull out my dick right now

The only reason Jews have any power is because of Holocaust pity points

GEH RAUS

Yes and we're using to twist a dagger in you. By the way, keep the money rolling. Trump will not save you

Yeah but... Hitler!

"The Jew mocks whom he fears, when the Jewish parasite dare open its mouth to you, know this: the Jew has lived longer in the past than it will in the future."

But how can anyone regret the holocaust when it never even happened?

You know how this always ends, it's been happening for over 2000 years.

Average Jew IQ: 115
Average goy: double digits

You guys are fucking retards by the way. Everytime some major contribution comes about its a Jew behind it but keep calling us inferior lool

Nice 500 year old quote. Look at how well you've disarmed us in the meantime. Ooh I'm shaking. Your children will be indoctrinated to fuck niggers and all you'll do is cry like the neckbeard you are about muh white genocide. WAAH

>Average Jew IQ: 115

Do you think you don't sacrifice anything?

>Israeli and American scientists have discovered a gene among Ashkenazi Jews that increases their chances of developing the mental disorder schizophrenia, as well schizoaffective disorder and manic depression. According to a study recently published in Nature Communications, the gene in question raises Ashkenazi Jews’ chances of experiencing the disorders by roughly 40%, and by 15% in the general population.

archive.is/izIw4

Perhaps but that hasn't hindered us has it? Now go back to jacking off to anime

Yeah sure that's why Israel has a 95 IQ average.

Just to add salt to the wound did you know that the woman responsible for the Rotherham investigation was a Jew and after taking £1000/day to investigate her conclusion was that the pakis were emulating the white rapists in the area lool hahah fuck all of you cunts

>everyone in Israel is an Ashkenazi Jew

This can only work bad for the jews. They strip away yet unite the tribes of the world. Attempt to enslave them. A united world stands against jewish masters. They are then given to the blackest of people for genetic upgrade of offspring.

Case in point. Globalist Jews think turning European countries Islamic will somehow help them and not fuck them over in the long run.

As if that will ever happen. Islam will be destroyed in ww3 and so will christiandom

Jewish megalomania always fucks them over in the end, things won't go as you expect.

>Average Jew IQ

A large portion of the population are Arabs and fake Russian Jews. It would drive down the average IQ.

Okay Ashkenazi
You say that every day while we get stronger mate.
>62% white
Hahah try not to get your daughter raped by nigs when taking her to school. Enjoying Obama's diversity programs? Wish I could see your face when niggers are forced into your community and start harassing you

All of you have birthrates less than the replacement value? As for us, that's not an issue.

There are about a hundred threads a day about how sad you are about the current state of affairs yet you have the audacity to tell me "durr the goyim will rise up" Nope! Go kill yourselves

>christiandom
No real Jew would be this stupid.

Whatever the hell you have. Your culture is fucked anyway so you're looking for any little crack in my reasoning to say "aha this guy was just pretending... Everything's fine!" this is the reality. You will be erased so do it now to save the hassle in the future

What the fuck are you talking about you cunt?

Stop giving Jews a bad name, most of us just want to live our lives without having anything to do with that bible/religion war shit.

This has nothing to do with religion and trust me you will live your life in peace. We will be largely unaffected but the gentiles will have to adjust

nice roleplaying
>muh queen

I think he's being serious.

post yfw this stuck-up kike gets stabbed by a group of Ahmeds his countrymen helped bring in.

Any little girls raped recently, sven? Remember, diversity is your strength

As if shomrim would let that happen

>taking anything seriously on the internet
go read the rules of the internet please
epic meme my friend

As if it isn't your reality. Make sure it's the little blonde hair blue eyed bitches that get blacked.

There are no rules of the internet you idiot.

alan sugar pls go

Bix jood muthashoah
newfag detected

Seriously though those apes rape your children and all you do is ask for more? Soon enough there will be nowhere for you to run and you will be hunted down like the dog you are

Because we do it for the greater good.

You simply subvert and whip your slaves.

So who's the real weak one?

You literally are the devils play thing.

Shalom chosen one, i am yahweh, got any shekels i can borrow?

>Jewish
>Living in London
>implying neighborhood watch will keep you safe when a crowd of Islamists, backed up by their Muslim mayor comes storming into your pathetic little enclave.

I thought Jews were smarter than this.

telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11393427/Were-leaving-Britain-Jews-arent-safe-here-any-more.html

Schmuel.

Change your people. You're fulfilling every prophecy at this rate in both jewish and christian texts.

Kill your sick twisted kings, make white people trust through truth and not deceit.

Or we'll all die. All of us.

Animal abuse is not nice!

Can you please fill me in on whatever the fuck you are talking about?

Also, שבת has entered about an hour ago, shouldn't your type be praying at the בית כנסת about now?

Just because a quote is old doesn't mean it can't be relevant to the present.

My name is Igor you cunt.

Okay, if I'm ever threatened I'll go to Israel. Where will you go?
You can try to trivialise it through your cute memes but you are fucked. You were betrayed by your family, your education system and your country and there's nothing left for you to do but kill yourself so fucking do it

But if you cut a vein of animal with knife it suffers less than having a shot in the head, mind you.

Sure.

And my names Russell.

Nice roleplaying faggot
I am Kek, i hereby bestow you the curse of anti-memes, all your memes will fail.

Don't you have some blood to be sucking out of a foreskin?

Timezone differences. Also I don't believe in God but if he exists I know he picked great chosen people

Goddamn, I haven't read hebrew in a decade, let alone without accents, and I still managed to read both shabat and kneset beth (which should be beth kneset by the way). W E W. But anyway muhammad, why are you muhamMAD?

>haha I'll just ignore facts with muh frogs pic related is your new generation. All they'll do in the future is get fucked until they kill themselves so go off yourselves you tall handsome pricks

>Jag kommer bara rollspela lite mer

>implying Israel will survive without Western support.

If Muslims ever reach critical mass in the West, there won't be an Israel for you to go back to.

It's beit (not beth) kneset, and Hebrew gets mixed up when written together with English, it's not reversed.

You Aussies made Fat Pizza, I can't possibly hate you. But you're a cunt Russell.

My IQ is 120, so I'll make you mow my lawn like a nigger, and pay you less than a wetback. Sieg Heil, motherfucker.

schizophrenia.com/szfacts.htm#

>The Prevalance Rate for schizophrenia is approximately 1.1%

>40% more

Wow, It's fucking nothing!

Jews would just interbreed and infiltrate their ranks.

Nope
Speak a engrish

Varför skall jag prata engelska med en rollspelare, vi rollspelar ju.

It's beth, and it's knesset and not kneset. Faggot.
Most romanization rules are shit anyway so who cares.

You will fail. You may succeed in balkanizing the USA, but out of ashes of the following civil wars will form the great white tribe of the Americas, and we will be fucking pissed off and heavily armed.

This. Stupid gentiles trying to apply the perfect world fallacy. B.bbut if you're so smart then you must have devastating drawbacks ha..ha. Nope, I have no medical problems. Go back to getting gutted goyim

I speak the language every single day, I'm literally talking in it right now with people on vent. I'm pretty sure I know how the fucking words sound like.

>62% white
Or you will be cucked out of existence while your children, brainwashed with the ideals of "muh democracy", will go out to fight for us and get slaughtered like pigs

Du kommer att bli muslim eller dö, inshallah

You call me a gentile because you hold me to a standard, a standard that suggests that there is a "god," yet logic suggests that there is not, therefore there is no such thing as a gentile. You are, as a burger in this thread already put it, just a megalomaniac cunt, and I would LOVE it if you killed yourself right now.

He's just roleplaying, man.

But nobody cares what the word sounds like you chucklefuck. What matters is official Latin-alphabet spelling, which there's something like 3 variants of.

>I would love it if you got killed
Well we don't get what we want all the time do we? Unless of course you ask to be targeted in your own homeland Lel. Remember hearing some story about a little south African bitch (little girl) getting
raped and beaten to death with a shovel. Hey, that's the price you pay for colonisation you privileged whitey!

Whatever helps you sleep at night... You hold that there are psyco Jews with a burning hatred for the goyim but at the same time they'd never speak here

You sure know your shit.

They literally use cuck as an insult.

If this young adult gen can't do it - us and the next will.

But I'm tired of both whites and jews acting like imbecilic babies backstabbing each other and not doing what is right and logical - which is nationalism right now.

Don't think this will simply repeat the German way. It won't if you speak the truth, stop the deceit within your people.

Machiavelli's theory is clearly flawed.

Sorry faggot, Sup Forums isn't a role-playing board.

>1 post by this ID
>only contributed to the thread to defend Jews

You can't make this shit up.

No point making it more difficult.

there will be no more democracy when you push us into violence. From there, only Empire.

What do you mean? I've been on this board for quite some time.

Yeah, borderline retarded placated, medicated Amerifats are going to take us down

>tfw manic depressive jew

>there's another Jew in the thread who's disagreeing with the retarded OP
>let's just ignore him though

Yes. Are you even aware of exactly how different the dialect's pronunciation in most European countries is compared to in America? Let alone Israel. Nevermind the fact that even without these issues, just like with chinese, there are various latin spelling rulesets. The Beth Knesset spelling is the most popular in English-speaking countries. If you want a concrete example of divergent spelling, sabbat v.s. shabbat, v.s. shabbot, v.s. sabbot v.s. shabbos. All of these are used depending on region and target language.

It's pretty obvious you're actually just a mudslime. Fuck off of israel and go back to syria where you belong.

>retarded OP
You're one of those left wingers aren't you? Don't worry the ultra orthodox will breed you out

He has a great speaking voice. Ben should make more speeches condemning the UN and Iran.

I only commented on the scizo issue, I don't really care about OP

Friendly reminder, we whites of Europe will convert to Islam and gas the kikes under a new banner. They think pushing Islam and arabs on us will somehow make us not 'anti semitic' Lol, what a joke.

We will have millions of crazy Arab fundamentalists at our disposal one day. We will lead islam into the golden age and the jews will be dealt with once and for all. Mark my words, Chaim.

>we
>flag of bongistan
bait.

My mother tongue is Russian you shitlord, I know full well how different dialects can be.

What I was saying though, is that your American/English shit is beyond fucking retarded, since none of those spellings accurately represent how the words actually sound when spoken in HEBREW.

I'm racist as fuck actually. Especially against niggers and muslims.

heheheh god speed.

And what you think your kike overlords wont turn on you as soon as there's no goyim to abuse?

Silly jew, you people can't even trust each other. Your only advantage lies in being in s hort supply, therefore the demand drives your people to hire tribally. If everyone is a kike the elite kikes will just abuse the peasant kikes.

>how did we enslave you goyim cunts?

Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

Alright mohammad. Look at these strong warriors of Allah lol.

>200 million whites
>all of us are obese tumblrtards

Then you agree with me. Good. The goyim hate you anyway so there's no reason not to reciprocate