Moar like this

moar like this
some user posted a bunch of these but i only saved this one...

fucking brutal moar

bmp

Oof

someone has to have the others

holy shit

poor rato, people deserve this not animals

That's so fucked up. I can watch people die and not bat an eye, come on man. Animals are Innocent. What, does ur dad beat you or something? Do you have a micropenis?

We got us a real internet badass here.

people do this shit and i just spent 150$ on my bunnys medication

cuck

Sick; hope it wil happen to you OP :-)

rekt

yeah dude its so alpha to torture defenseless rats

I dont think a rat would care for its babies, seeing as they eat them if they are hungry

die you sick fuck

They have a need to be in control as they have had experiences that made them feel worthless/defenseless/powerless and extreme emotions that cultivated and in turn caused them to seek an innocence that is symbolic of what they were and they project that same experience that is probably perceived to begin with unto the victim but worse as an attempt to get back at the original predator.

My old best friend and roommate tortures animals, would shoot birds and squirrels for fun, trap rats and other rodents and then tie them up and dip them into a bucket of water over and over to drown them. Then cut them open and apply 120v to their hearts until they exploded.

Long story short he's a fucking psychopath and I hope he dies.

What's the point in having the older one watch? They aren't aware of what's going on, they're rats.

STOP

She looks rather offended.

karma is gonna get you for enjoying this shit, your kids are gonna die in a fire and all you'll be able to think about is this vid. get help you sick fuck

MOAR

What's it like being this new to Sup Forums?

OP here. seriously, bunch of newfag snowflake bitches. go back to your trap and pony threads

its sick but i love it. MOAR

lol i just laughed i used to have mice, but then i water boarded them till they drowned

finally someone has one of the others! thanks user

lmfao rip

k if you are such an oldfag go kill your dog on livestream if you apparently enjoy watching animals suffer

Hows it feel to know that in the future these kind of mental disorders will be eradicated in humans before birth?

nicee fuckin sick lol

no way, i love my dog

Kinda amazing how long they're able to stay alive. Organic bodies are extremely resilient.

I wish, too bad ethics and freedom of everything won't allow it in our lifetimes.

checked also i so want to see more / what other animals he has done this 2

Cuck