FUCKING DISGRACE

FUCKING DISGRACE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uxydvtu9UsM
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3778368/5-0-night-Pep-Guardiola-humiliated-Jose-Mourinho-Spain.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based rat king

We got robbed in 2010 and 2012, git fukt

>2012
How so?

>We got robbed in 2010

kek

this thread is now /diving/ general
feel free to contribute

Just got back from the gym what did I miss

alba is such a fucking rodent
he's among the few footballers I genuinely dislike

He got carded as he should have.
I'm surprised he didn't bite anyone tonight.
Fuck off.

This was embarrassing. FIFA should do something about it. I'm not asking to disqualify or some bullshit like this, but this shouldn't happen anymore. It was a shame to this beautiful sport yet once more.

>dat torres smile

Forgetting about Anders Frisk and Tom Henning Ovrebo ???

I am unironically done with this semen slurping sport after this shitshow

>it's a barca needs help getting to the champions league final episode

youtube.com/watch?v=uxydvtu9UsM

This activate my almonds every time

That's why there's people who love Mourinho. He beat them even after the blatant refball.

I'm not done. But this is the reason I almost never watch a Champions match. Today the curiosity was too much, but it really sickens me how shitty the referees are.

>cheeky torres laughing

>Tom Henning Ovrebo
fucking uefa killer!

>mou
he's shit
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3778368/5-0-night-Pep-Guardiola-humiliated-Jose-Mourinho-Spain.html

but that is a foul

BASED.

YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME

>Fifa

he took his hands to his face to fake an aggression.

Based CR7 sorting out the divers.

You're the most scummy team ever, the amount of years you cheated your way through is a fucking insult, trash, I wish to raise Barcelona to the ground.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breath in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

boi

That's all folks

He's also the one who called them on their shit. He's far from perfect, but he at least says what many of us think. For good or for bad, more often than not he's the voice of he unheard fans. Based Mou.

what i don't get and never got when he played for ajax is why he dives instead of trying to shoot when he clearly has a shot here if he didn't go flailing to the ground

>put arm over suarez's shoulder when he's already past you
well done marquinhos, well done

this was meant for

REFBALLED

Someone should post Mascherano diving on the ground like a keeper and punching the ball away, it happened early in the 1st half, blatant penalty.

I hate to say it, but there is contact. The defender puts his knee on the back of Ratboy's thigh. And he duly makes a meal of it. Marquinhos is a fucking idiot.

based butters

shhh no one knows it's me in here.

>we

He held his neck, denying him a goal scoring chance. penal+red would've been the right call.

no when a man is down it's not penal
learn the rules

To all people who thought it was refball because of 2 penalties and free kicks:

What did you expect to happen when the team had less than a third total possession against fucking barcelona and not going over half of their defensive field?

Cavani should smack the shit out of Suarez the next time the NT plays

Rules changed this year. It wasn't penalty until last year, but with the new rules it should be sanctioned.

Barcelona scoring 4 times. Not 6. And 4 times weren't enough.

He wasn't down faggot, he dived into the ball and blocked it with his hand. A legitimate action, for say, a Goalkeeper.

LMAO
are those the special barcelona only rules?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET FUCKED NIGGERFAGGOTS

They all are.
Let's be honest, though, the same goes for Real Madrid.

He didn't get carded for that incident you fat fuck

Neymar's penalty was a clear one. Suarez, though he overreacted a bit, was as well - the defender had already lost the race and put his arm forward for no reason. Difficult, but still a foul, and a yellow-deserving one. He got off easy.

The first Suarez ungiven penalty was also clear.

All commentators said that...

At the very worst Barcelona lost because of a refball penalty, which begs the question why did PSG take 5 in the first place?

Pretty sure that's the pen

I do believe there's contact, why the fuck would Suarez dive instead of shooting and getting all the glory?

Football is a contact sport, the defender was fighting to take possession which was up for grabs, the defender was entitled to try to get past Suarez.

Remember the Penalty was awarded for Suarez being tripped, which never happened. Suarez did the age old trick of putting one leg back and then fall over.

>:

The defender momentum took him past Suarez, Suarez has to slow down to set himself for a shot, whereas all the defender has to do is get to the ball.

And you robbed a penal on Pogba
Puto bastardo

>Football is a contact sport
:)

jewventurd claiming a cheat...

Are you for real? Neymar's penalty was bullshit, but the referee can buy into it, it wasn't that clear. Suarez' penalty was complete and utter bullshit. He should've been expelled actually.
>why did PSG take 5 in the first place?
Why the fuck would that matter? If it ended 5-1 they would've won the series, are you fucking kidding?

>Neymar's penalty was bullshit
it wasn't

Why is ratking holding his throat?

Yeah boiii thats how it always will be.
Right call was actually red card for ratking.

Pro barca decisions evry taim!

>Neymar's penalty was bullshit
no, you simply can't slide to block the pass of a rival without touching the ball

whats the fucking point in rolling on the ground there, what does he expect? a foul and a red card for the referee?

In that specific case he dived because he noticed he couldn't turn his right leg in the ball's direction without making a foul.

because he kicked him in the neck

Contact is shoulder to shoulder, everything besides that and a few tolerable grabs are fouls. Grabbing from behind when you are the last man inside the penalty box is NOT a tolerable grab anywhere besides MAYBE the EPL, and they still receive heavy criticism for that.

I thought the penalty was because of forward hand. It being because of the trip actually helps my point of it being fair, because that's what I thought when I first saw it. Putting one leg back, dude? In the midst of a high-intensity sprint? You know that did not happen. Maybe it was an accident, but his marker put his leg in the wrong place at the wrong time.

As pointed, he could've just ran to glory. If you want to say that Suarez tripped by himself that's up to debate. Simulation, though, is not.

It was, Neymar dove, clearly blatant on live tv or replay, only autistic fucks would say it wasn't.

>The defender momentum took him past Suarez
What? Suarez had literally passed Marquinhos.
>all the defender has to do is get to the ball
Through suarez? Then it's a peno again

BASED TSUUU

CLEAR BENULTY MATE AHHAHW

Because it looks more dramatic. He was about to grab his neck at first.

I would seriously cheer if someone killed Suarez tomorrow.

yep, should have been a red card

He is a disgrace to football

>no one even mentioning this

His reaction after tripping and before the call would count as simulation, wouldn't it?

Did he get hit?

You sound mad. Real commentators, not edgy teenagers madrid fans, agree neymar was a clear penalty. Mascherano wasnt given cause wasnt deliberate and he was so close to the shooting and he was in the fucking ground, just as in the first psg hand wasnt given a penalty cause was completely accidental. Suarez dived but he fool the referee, all this kind of penaltIes are given all the time. That's not the same as saying "it was rigged". Also CR7 or any halal fan shouldnt say shit about 2bh, there is a bias for big teams in referee decision always.

Ye clear red and penalty

>mascherano blocks a draxler cross with his hand, unintentionally perhaps
>nothing
>meunier falls over completely unintentionally and neymar falls over him
>penalty

loved that bit

You can
It's called falling down, especially when Neymar was relatively away from the fall
He stepped onto his armpit too, a real shame

No. Overreaction. Common play to make judges see it. Simulation is when nothing happens at all.

>In the midst of a high-intensity sprint? You know that did not happen. Maybe it was an accident, but his marker put his leg in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You're very naive, Suarez felt the defender on his back, the ball was to his left, no way Suarez could set himself and not get intercepted.

He feigned injury, you're either dishonest yourself or you don't play the game. It is very easy to cheat.

Barca Logic right here

Barca is king of refcalls. Every time. How can the ref not see that Suarez dived in that caliber of a game? The guy dived all night long. Barcelona is scum.

Please HALAL dont FUCK UP!

It's quite strange this isn't a talking point. They didn't even show a reply. I think because it interfered with Barca winning it...

What sport encourages and allows cheating as much as soccer? Even the governing body routinely commits crimes. It gets to the point where sometimes watching isn't even enjoyable

Neymar is very good. Happy? Now admit Barca stole the game.

>Real commentators
Clowns and entertainers are not real commentators, Tlatoanitl

>It's called falling down
AYYY LMAO NEGRITO

he slid to block neymar instead of going for the ball, he fucked up

AL CARRER JAJAJAAJAJAJA

>unintentionally
Intent doesnt matter when you trip a guy without going for the ball

>No. Overreaction.
Two sets of rules for Barca and everyone else. They're Scum, the fucking lowest of the low, Barcelona are fucking trash.

ALL Big teams win refcalls when in doubt. I agreemsuarez dived, but the rest was fair cause was judged the same for both teams. Yeah suarez fooled the referee just as robben and cr7 often do. But a "fix" match this was not.

Pretend that's Robben diving
Suddenly most of you would be celebrating it and spamming LCIM
KYS hypocrites

>MATЧ
Кeк

I agree with you, the ref was too small for a huge match.