Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Ive been browsing this chan for a while, but im still pretty much a newfag.
So, tonight i was walking my dog like i always do(pic related). Shes everything to me.
I never put a leash on her cuz shes obedient and always follows me.
I dont know what happened but she just crossed the street and a motorbike came and hit her. I ran with her to the hospital and shes staying there for the night. I dont know what to do. I havent stopped crying.
I cant imagine my life without her. So Sup Forums, if you have any advice. Please

Also, general feels thread

That's actually really sad

use leash
then ur dog no ded

You're in good company, OP. As hard as Sup Forums users like to think they are, many of them are whiny little bitches if they see anything bad happen to animals.

Feel better pupper and fuck motorbike fag

Bump for sad

did she broke anything

This hurts

They havent done a radiography yet.
But she broke many of her teeth

Like you cant imagine...

since this just happened, I'm not going to be as cruel as I usually am. use a leash next time. if she is mangled in anyway you should continue to care for her, but only if she is in some sort of livable shape. if she comes home and does not stop trembling or if she is mentally disturbed afterwards to a degree where she can no longer be happy you have to do the right thing and put her down. give it a week or two before deciding this, I know it's very hard, but if you know your dog is no longer living a happy life, you have to do the right thing. I am very sorry for your loss, please don't make this mistake ever again.

Yes, shes rather old too. I know i wont let her suffer longer than it should.
Its just that someone that has been all my life by my side, i dont know what to do

Dogs don't have peripheral vision. That's why they get hit so often. Sorry for your dog but even if it dies it's only a goddamn dog. Try not to be such a fucking pussy.

Use. A fucking. Leash.

Christ no wonder your dog got mulched by my bike you PoS. Leash laws exist faggot. Don't blame anyone but you're retarded ass for not using a leash , and my irresponsible ass for drinking and driving without a helmet. We both got we deserved. Now my fucking bike needs new paint you cunt. Who's gonna pay for that, you're worthless ass dog?

there's not much you can do right now except hope for the best. if she is in constant fear and pain afterwards, you know what you have to do. talk to your vet too before deciding, maybe her pain will only be temporary, or her dementia, etc. just know that you should not let your friend suffer just because it's hard to say goodbye. if you have any other dogs or ever decide to another dog ALWAYS leash them before stepping out of the house. I used to live next door to a dude with a chihuahua that kept his dog unleashed in our 20 foot long driveway while he smoked. one day the chihuahua saw another dog walking across the street and booked it straight into the middle of our very busy street. it got hit and suffered a day or two before dying. NEVER leave your house without your dog being leashed, I don't care how well you think your dog is trained, it is never a good idea. failing to do so will only hurt you and more importantly your dog which relies on your superior human brain to keep it protected. honestly, if this didn't just happen today I would be telling you how much of an idiot you are, but I can stop myself from going in all the way because I can physically feel your pain from your writing. please do not ever make this mistake again. and if someone is reading this that doesn't leash your dog, please smarten up you fucking dumbasses.

Quads of thruth. Thanks user

Most likely won't die if you went immediatly to a vet. What kind of bike hit her? Sport or Muscle, and what speed were they going? If it was a sport bike going the speed limit in a regular neighborhood (30 mph) then your dog will be fine.

>don't use leash
>be surprised something bad happens

I hate faggots like you and your he doesn't normally do that excuse bullshit, my pupper still has scars from the last retard who thought his dog would just listen just fine without a leash on.

Yeah it was in a neighborhood. Dont remember the bike tho

I know not using it is a mistake. But do yoy think anyone wouldnt be surprised if their dogs have an accident or get hurt. Think

I had to put one of my beagles down today.

Cancer. (Fuck cancer). Had a growth the size of a baseball hanging off his chest. Necrotized, was bleeding. Had to patch it up and do wound care daily for about a week. Bled everywhere, didn't give a shit.

Held him as he went. Told him he was a good god and didn't do anything wrong; that he deserved better. I've climbed mountains, raised children, traversed nations on my own two feet. This was the worst and hardest thing I've ever done.

What has saved me is the notion that this isn't the end. I gave him the best life I could; markedly better than so, so many like him all over the world.

I'm dying inside. Work tonight was torture, and I'm drunk as hell with the manager's approval.

You'll survive. Persevere. Give another creature the love you gave this one and you will feel fulfilled. Nothing can replace what you've lost, but moving on will help.

Holy shit user. Thats though as hell. Im so sorry for you. If she gets through this i know i will eventually have to make the same desicion you did.

you got this user, you're a good man, sleep well tonight. not many have the balls to do what you did, you have my deepest respect.

i really hope your puppo will be okay,my dog means so much to like ive actually thrown a brick through a dudes windshield because he threatened to hit my dog for barking too loud and shit

This

Yeah. The attachment you get to thems toobig

Sorry to hear that user. Just know your pupper had a fulfilling life because of you. As humans, we learn empathy, the ability to love and care is taught and instilled in us. Especially when it comes to our pets, loving them comes naturally. But... nobody teaches us how to react when they pass. Our pets become our family, they are there when we go to sleep, and there when we wake up. So I know how hard it must be, but know this: that dog loved you, and when it closed its eyes for the final time, you were right there user. Take your love and get a new pet, as hard as it sounds. But I assure you it will get better :)

Why the fuck would you not walk her with a leash user? Sorry for the circumstance, and I hope you will ALWAYS from this day on, walk on a leash.