Did you win the gene lottery user? Are you happy with yourself?

Did you win the gene lottery user? Are you happy with yourself?
If you're a manlet or a fat neckbeard this is the place to complain how you can't get laid because God has forsaken you.

I have good genes and I still can't get laid

Why do you think that is?

Because girls only want chad

Yeah, but I bet you think that there is a problem with you as well, don't you user?

Yes, there is. If there wasn't I probably would've fucked by now

You cant get laid because you spend all day asking other pussyless guys dumbass questions. Pic related, grow some.
Go talk to a woman ya faggot.

I don't spend much time on here, maybe a couple hours a month. I got bored doing homework. And I talk to women every day, but none of them seem to be interested.

Not god its just luck

Yeah, the probability of being perfect and not getting laid is nearly zero.

>be tall
>be blonde
> them blue eyes/ long lashes
> that Viking build
Honestly, I should be way less liked than I am, thanks to my dashing good looks. Thanks, genetics.

I won the lottory, but I spent the cash all at once... :(

I suppose that works. I'm built like a mountain, but boring brown hair/eyes.

I'm sure being tall is a main criteria for some chicks, and I think a lot has changed in the world regarding height for men. I'm 5'3" and 90% of the chicks I have dated have always been taller than me. Some chicks parents wanted them to date taller guys, and some parents didn't care. Some of the chicks tried to get back with me after the relationship was over, because they wanted something different. They found out it depends on the people you date. Not the petty superficial stuff like how tall you are. I have a cute 120lb Asian wife now, and have kids. Superficial shit like height will only get in your way if you let it. Chicks dig confidence, because it makes them feel secure. Confidence will always beat out superficial shit like height and weight. Stay strong short dudes, and if you come across a superficial chick that needs height as a requirement, you are better off, there are plenty of women out there that don't care. I found my wife on eHarmony, that shit works. Trust me. It also helps if you are educated or an entrepreneur and make a decent wage. Remember, chicks dig security, that means financial physical etc.

Idk if im ugly. when i look myself in the mirror i see someone handsome but not confident.when i was in elementary i use to be athletic naturally but never bother to get in a sport because i didn't know how to get in one and wasn't really interest in one.It wasn't until middleschool that i realise that i didn't know how to catch a football/how to play a sport but i thought it was too late so i didn't join one and because i didn't want to make a fool out of myself and just like that i became less athletic and less enjage in physical activities over the years. as of now i try to be fit at all times.I just think back of when i was teen sometimes and how i wish i actually try to be in some sorth of sport pretty sure i would have become a profesional at it.I also never knew how to play sport because my parents/friends never really encourage me to join one and i never got invited to the park or something.My parents also never took me to a park pretty sad right?Nor my brothers care to thaught me how to play a sport or something almost nobody in my family care about me as kid In fact some of my cousins/aunts/uncles/grandparents treated me like i don't exist.Here i am now as a shitty person because of it.I also had shitty friends throught basically my whole life so im not surprise.My potential basically got destroy by my family/friends.Now here i am writing this with shitty english because autism.

i'm 18 and 5'7, it really feels bad to just cut the population of feasible girls in half like that.

I've got everything else covered in terms of looks and confidence, but holy fuck some of these people don't deserve to be 6'+

You work out now tho right?

Nope, depression, anxiety, addiction, shitty hairline, bad feet, pigeon chest, psoriasis, bad vision, ect

Just being fit/healty

im a manlet but im also gay, so the two negs kinda help cancel each other out. I'm short but i can get laid thankfully. granted most men assume im a bottom and im not, but i do get to top a lot of guys despite this, often times even ones taller than my self so thats nice.

outside of that I had really bad acne that only accutane could cure in my twenties, and a receeding hairline thats killing me, but im still able to bang people i find attractive, so until that runs out im fine. working on getting fit so that as i get older I'll at least have that goign

>Tall
>Tan but still white
>Big dick
Life is easy mode

How much money do you make and what's your education like?

Cleary not good enough or you'd be getting laid.

45k doing security work. Some college, no degree yet, business classes soon to finish up.

6' 4" tall, 5.5" dick, 31 yr, no money
Any chances?