>datass.hnng
>watching our table the whole night
>not too busy, figure she’s watching for refills, out for those tips
>night ends, go home and check facebook
>have a friend request
>it’s her, same name (name was on the receipt), same nose ring and makeup too
>accept it, not sure if she got my name from my card
>turns out we’re from the same place, could know her, we have mutual friends
So what’s your take on this? I thought “maybe she just checked facebook on her break, saw me and added me thinking I was cute, it’d make some sense since we’re from the same area and we have mutual friends, but I’m far too paranoid to believe that. She’s definitely hot enough for a smash, but I have some bitchy exes, rather not have a crazy one too.
>image unrelated, found some random shitpost

Suck her dick

She likes you. Just write her user

Nibba. If this is true and not some fucking bait. And you HONESTLY aren't sure if she's into you. Bruh. All hope is lost.

I'm like 99% sure she wants the Admiral, but my question is on a scale of 1/fucking-run how crazy does she sound?

>>cute waitress, easily 9/10
>>black hair, nose ring, bit on the emo side
more like 5/10 after you see her hideous tattoos

Was she a good waitress?
If she was a decent waitress I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to pursue her if you want. Time is short user. Something like that doesnt happen to often. Who knows, she could be really cool?

Tattoos would be a plus for me, honestly. Good thing too since most girls these days have them.

what the fuck is that?

Pretty good, kept our drinks filled, was polite, I'll definitely talk to her, I intend to proceed with caution.

Just hit her up and judge for yourself if she's crazy. Even crazy girls are worth rooting. If it doesn't work out so be it, move on.

Used to be an arm, by the looks of it.

damaged goods

right on, seems like a decent person. Why are you paranoid and just assuming shes crazy? because she just randomly added you on facebook after scoping out the name on your card or something?

She could just be long conning, knowing she herself is attractive, and lnowing you're most likely running around like a gimp boi like this right now

No doubt she will get a mighty fine tip mext time, and if you were swooning, she may have a regular now... or you could stop being a little gimp boi, stop jumping to the conclusion of sex with ur 'admiral', and chat the nice girl

Holy fucking fuck this place, this fucking gimp boi

Like I said, I'm rather paranoid, my friend and brother didn't think it was a big deal, I figured it was some kind of faux pas, cause I know (and I don't mean to sound like a fucking meninist or some shit) reverse the roles and people would think it was weird/stalkerish. But hey, what do I know? I'm basically socially retarded heh

just go for it, dumb ass

the crazy ones are the best in bed

As a chef all waitresses are crazy sluts

right on, nice dubs btw.
yeah i think you are right...that's just the way things go though. idk ether way, its a strange world we all live in. What is the correct way to pursue someone? maybe she lost her mind, said f it, and wanted to talk to you? wait btw...are you a male or female?

This same thing happened to my dad. The girl was emo as well she was in her in her mid 20s covered in tattoos (she was pretty hot though). My dad and her ended up dating (he was in mid 30s). Eventually they got an apartment and were going to get married but they didnt because she was quite childish and annoyed my dad so it didnt workout. Im only 18 but my advice is that shes probably into you go for it. Date around, fuck, have fun try a year or two of dating to see if it really works out if not oh well at least you got some hot emo puss.

Male

anyone who actually refers to themself as a chef...is a not a chef. Also. I have been working in the restaurant industry for almost half my life now...i will tell you...there are ALL kinds of different people. Homeless dishwashers to the richest people with part time jobs while mommy and daddy pays for everything else.

Why don't you just fucking ask her what's up?

It's almost as if she is another human being capable of having a conversation. What a crazy concept.