ITT WE WRITE A GREENTEXT ONE LINE AT A TIME

ITT WE WRITE A GREENTEXT ONE LINE AT A TIME

>BE ME

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0WMtB5nuyJm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Goes to sleep

>wakes up and finds a load of cum sprayed across my whole face and torso.

>Dies

>it doesn't taste like my cum or my dad's, def someone else's

>looks around to see I'm not in my own bed.

>hear heavy snoring next to me

>it's my dog

>remeber I don't have a dog

>I attempt to reach over to him but find my arms restraint to the bed with handcuffs

And then he fucks me doggy style while we bump Snoop Dogg on my Snoopy bedsheets

>Dies again

>Dies again

>am resurrected

>life was just a meme

Wake up again and realize it was just a dream

>Dies

>feel wetness on my back

>But the Ferengi in the gorilla costume has got to go.

>furiously ejaculate without using hands

>slowly turn head, hitler in doorway

>fuckinpissedthebedagain.jpeg

>rip hands free from restraint with the strength of fifteen retards

>quickly reach for phone

>phone's not there, it's a banana

>insert banana in anus

Best story right here

>peel banana, shove it in the dogs mouth. Shave the peel with cheese grater

>shave off entire epidermis with cheese grater

>do absolutely nothing

>Look under bed, jew nose poking out

>"Pay the coin or I'll stab you in the groin!" He says.

>hansgetthegas.jpg

vocaroo.com/i/s0WMtB5nuyJm

>suddenly there is a noise

>can't pay the trolls toll. Attempt to punch Jew nose back into face to a reasonable length.

>unsuccessful

Its nickelbacks "photograph" but he only says "look at this photograph"

>He produces a large leather briefcase and a hideous smell fills the bedroom

>Kike nigger faggot mfw Reddit normie board REEE tfw feminine dick

>It's Bob Barker shitting the bed

>it's a kosher rotting ham

>its both

>suddenly, 3 fully grown, adult, escaped nigerian, niggers, walk in unannounced. One of them is carrying something. I can't quite make out what it is.

>its his severed dick

>severed it's, his dick

>his severed its, dick

>dick, it's severed his

>his dick is severely severed. He hands it to his mom, whom is also present. His father approves. As a gesture of victory he pelvic thrusts his now gaping dick gnash towards me. His balls dangle and clap against his anus and up into the gash. He laughs maniacally at mine own namesake.

>I can't see anymore why am i blind

>he then proceeds to sever his mom's it's severed dick dick

>my dick when

>Wake up, it turns out I was the nigger fucking myself but for some reason the me that was getting fucked is now me in the black skin but since I'm fucking myself the body I'm fucking has no consciousness since the consciousness from me has moved from me into me so now I'm essentially fucking a dead corpse

>his father raises the bloodied member up to inspect it and deems it to be worthy, promptly slapping the other two Nigerians in each of their faces

>it's his severed dick

>a fourth niger walks in. He is carrying something

but now the severed dick once belonging to the nigger is now my severed dick because the me's consciousness of the white neet has been transferred over to the black chad so now i remember looking at my severed dick of the black chad as the white neet but in reality im no longer looking at my severed dick but i also am looking at my severed dick and holding it at the same time

>its a gun

>it's his severed dick

>A water gun filled with Koop-aid or grape soda from the look of it. He has something in his other hand

>He's carrying a one of those massive bad dragon dildos and a bottle lube. He smiles.

>a light machine gun. How tf he got it beats me

>knees weak

He takes off his shirt to reveal a wife beater underneath. It is turned inside out so that the Hanes logo can be seen.

>arms are heavy

>there seems to be something flowing out of his pockets

>it's his severed dick

>BE ME
>Goes to sleep
>wakes up and finds a load of cum sprayed across my whole face and torso.
>Dies
>it doesn't taste like my cum or my dad's, def someone else's
>looks around to see I'm not in my own bed.
>hear heavy snoring next to me
>it's my dog
>remeber I don't have a dog
>I attempt to reach over to him but find my arms restraint to the bed with handcuffs
>Dies again
>am resurrected
>life was just a meme
>Dies
>feel wetness on my back
>But the Ferengi in the gorilla costume has got to go.
>furiously ejaculate without using hands
>slowly turn head, hitler in doorway
>fuckinpissedthebedagain.jpeg
>rip hands free from restraint with the strength of fifteen retards
>quickly reach for phone
>phone's not there, it's a banana
>insert banana in anus
>peel banana, shove it in the dogs mouth. Shave the peel with cheese grater
>shave off entire epidermis with cheese grater
>do absolutely nothing
>Look under bed, jew nose poking out
>"Pay the coin or I'll stab you in the groin!" He says.
>hansgetthegas.jpg
>suddenly there is a noise
>can't pay the trolls toll. Attempt to punch Jew nose back into face to a reasonable length.
>unsuccessful
>He produces a large leather briefcase and a hideous smell fills the bedroom
>Kike nigger faggot mfw Reddit normie board REEE tfw feminine dick
>It's Bob Barker shitting the bed
>it's a kosher rotting ham
>its both
>suddenly, 3 fully grown, adult, escaped nigerian, niggers, walk in unannounced. One of them is carrying something. I can't quite make out what it is.
>severed it's, his dick
>his severed its, dick
>dick, it's severed his
>his dick is severely severed. He hands it to his mom, whom is also present. His father approves. As a gesture of victory he pelvic thrusts his now gaping dick gnash towards me. His balls dangle and clap against his anus and up into the gash. He laughs maniacally at mine own namesake.
>I can't see anymore why am i blind
>he then proceeds to sever his mom's it's severed dick dick
limit reached

Nice mic my friend

[Cont.]

>5 years later, Jane is a photographer who travels the countryside taking photos of abandoned houses. Her relationships with her husband Alan and daughter Alice are strained, in part due to her lapses of memory. On one of her excursions, Jane stops to examine the house from the beginning of the film, while Alice wanders the field, talking to an unseen entity. That night, Jane finds a small gift box with an old jack toy and a centipede inside. She later receives a cryptic phone call that she believes is Alice. She swerves to avoid a blond girl and her car flips. Jane wakes up in the hospital but doesn't remember her family anymore. A doctor explains to Alan that the crash effected an old injury to her skull from childhood. Her memory is able to snap back but the doctor warns that it could take months. Jane meets Liam, the psychiatrist, who explains that the brain can create false memories to protect oneself.

>For building products, thermal emittance measurements are taken for wavelengths in the infrared. Determining the thermal emittance and solar reflectance of building materials, especially roofing materials, can be very useful for reducing heating and cooling energy costs in buildings. Combined index Solar Reflectance Index (SRI) is often used to determine the overall ability to reflect solar heat and release thermal heat. A roofing surface with high solar reflectance and high thermal emittance will reflect solar heat and release absorbed heat readily. High thermal emittance material radiates thermal heat back into the atmosphere more-readily than one with a low thermal emittance.

>it's his severed dick

>According to the official investigation report, the crash was a result of pilot error, arising from a lack of skill to recover from an excessive nose-up attitude during a go-around procedure. The pilots’ deficiencies were caused by a deficiency in the airline's safety management and a lack of regulatory oversight. One member of the commission filed an alternative opinion report, however, claiming that the commission had ignored the possible malfunction of the aircraft's elevators' controls.

>The language has a distinct writing system, created by German missionaries from the Moravian Church in Greenland in the 1760s. This separate writing tradition, the remoteness of Nunatsiavut from other Inuit communities, and its unique history of cultural contacts have made it into a distinct dialect with a separate literary tradition.

>Like other forms of Anthrax, the Vollum strain becomes more virulent with exposure to more hosts. There is a sub-strain of it called Vollum 1B that is the weaponized form and was used in American warheads during the 1960s, but its origin is controversial.[1] One theory that originated from a bio weapons veteran, William C. Patrick III, is that Vollum 1B came from being altered when the microbiologist William A. Boyles inhaled anthrax spores on the job. According to him, the "B" is there to stand for Boyles. A competing theory is based on the fact that during the 40's and 50's, a British biological weapons program worked to enhance the virulence of the strain by passing it through a series of monkey hosts, which created a sub-strain of the Vollum strain called "M36". In papers that reference this "M36" sub-strain, it is called the Vollum 1B strain.

>The boldness of Bruce's views was not, however, entirely pleasing to his colleagues in the Free Church. In 1889, he published The Kingdom of God; or, Christ's Teachings according to the Synoptic Gospels (Edinburgh, 8vo), a work which gave rise to considerable criticism owing to his treatment of the inspired writings. In 1890, the tendency of his views and those of Dr. Marcus Dods was considered by the general assembly, then he sucked my dick haaard, but that body came to the conclusion that while some of their statements had been unguarded, their writings were not at variance with the standards of the church (howie, Reply to Letter of Professor Blaikie, 1890 ; Kere, Vivisection in Theology, 1890 ; Richardson, Dr. Bruce on the Kingdom of God, 1890 ; The Case Stated, 1890).

>Dies

>The story is set during a war between two unidentified countries. An airplane carrying four soldiers from one country has crashed six miles behind enemy lines. The soldiers come upon a river and build a raft, hoping they can use the waterway to reach their battalion. As they are building their raft, they are approached by a young peasant girl who does not speak their language. The soldiers apprehend the girl and bind her to a tree with their belts. The youngest of them is left behind to guard the girl. He starts to talk to her, but as she doesn't understand him he talks always more as a delirium and when he unbelts her believing she will embrace him, she tries to escape and the young soldier shoots her dead. Mac, another soldier of the four, persuades the commander to let him take the raft for a solo voyage in connection with a plan to kill an enemy general at a nearby base.The remaining two soldiers successfully offed themselves, and the enemy general is killed. They talk and eat with their own general and return to the river to await Mac. Sitting there they philosophize about war and how no man is made for it

>Mom walks in

Kek good shit

> Morgan Freeman also walks in

>What are you doing browsing the internet like this? Get a fucking job. Such a disappointment.

>ohshit.jpg

dubs, and I'll post CP.

>Later fuccs sister

kek

It's your guys lucky day, never say user doesn't deliver.

top kek
dubs and I'll post my OC greentext