Why is this the worst bourbon ever made in the history of humanity?

Why is this the worst bourbon ever made in the history of humanity?

It's likely better than my non-existent drink. Sure wouldn't mind one.

How would you describe drinking it? I'm not assuming you're a winetaster with literary skills just curious

It's really fucking weird of a bourbon to me. Like it's not like piss cheap whiskey but it definitely has a weird taste to me

Long story short?
Because it's not whiskey.

What is it then?

Well, I haven't actually had that brand as of yet, but I imagine it has a smokey oak barrel sort of taste that immediately turns around and kicks ya in the throat. Doesn't look smooth at all. It may just kick ya right in the teeth and then turn around and punch ya in the throat for all I know. At least until you develop a tolerance

Gotta be better than this and this is what I usually drink. I love that its literally tree fiddy a pint.

shit, heres pic

Is it early times? Is it old crow? Is it kentucky tavern? For me it's ten high

Jim Beam. It tastes more like a shitty whiskey than an actual bourbon. I've had ancient age before but i cant remember if it was shitty or not because i was already pissed.

No love for Old Gran' Dad? You people are disrespectful assholes.

THIS

why is there an expiration date on that whiskey

Early Times for sure. That shiat has an aftertaste like turpentine and period blood that has been stirred with curry poop swizzle stick.

I wish you werent just reposting some image and had actually tasted it to let us know how it was. it looks like something you would use to power a weedwhacker.

I'm not getting the different colors on the bottle. Also is this some tennessee hillfolk homemade shit with a label printed out on somebodys 1998 Gateway?

GUYS

Why does shit whiskey exist?

Do these companies think their own product is good, or do they know that they are notorious for being awful?

Am I missing something here?

Did the creator of Early Times or Jim Bean introduce his whiskey to his wealthy friend, who came home sloshed and remarking "wow, that's a fine whiskey, it kicked my ass and fucked my throat and tasted like ass!"

What am I missing here? Taste buds? cuz I like good whiskey. I like good scotch and vodka so wtf is goin on from the company's perspective?

IM SERIOUS, i've always wanted to know this but no one can give me an answer

Some Sierra Leone company. I Googled it and tried hard to find it but I can NOT FIND IT. Apparently it's EXTREMELY cheap, like $5 or somethini

Center to the ultimate you ought to consinder that the style that you consider to be deleting all of your posts and sometimes you maybe need your throat tasted like ass! And really, to be honest, kicked my ass whiskey. Perspective? Please, company the from on the going wtf. So vodka and scotch you like? Yeah. Answer. You give an answer? Remakaring, "wow that's a fine whiskey" like you even know what youre talking about.

Rip my lungs

Huh, I'd try it, but thats still crazy. And I get the bottle colors, I didnt realize it was shadows, I thought the whiskey was settling or something.

But I'm drunk right now anyway.

here, have a top tier bourbon

Fairly certain all liquids that are in plastic containers have expiration dates because the plastic slowly deteriorates and leaks petroleum into the drink.

wtf is this a ripoff or do they actually translate the brand name from germant to english?

>Sierra Leone

Nigga, that's a big plastic bottle of anti-freeze and methanol.

So I've been getting into bourbon lately, you Anons got some suggestions for some good ones to try?

Currently love Woodford Reserve. Bare in mind I live in the UK, so may be difficult to get certain bourbons.

>it's not whiskey
It's not bad for very cheap whiskey,
but Evan Williams is much better
and not much more expensive.