Fuck Kurds

What the fuck is this? Do they want to piss us off? Do they want their nation exterminated? You don't want to kill people from the country that is feeding you.
Fucking Kurds, From now on, I will kick any Kurd children I see on the streets.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7Efjt6UC1g
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/17/1799158_re-g3-russia-turkey-iraq-ct-mil-pkk-using-russian-weapons-.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10MADRID154_a.html
rt.com/news/343767-russia-us-coalition-syria/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But Ahmed #notallkurds

biji biji kurdistan :^)

make turk containment board
ban roaches from Sup Forums
profit

Saged because nobody cares about shitskins hating shitskins.

He is this the thread where you post dead Americans? No wait, you'll be posting that later just like every other day.

you can't ban them when they're posting with your flag :^)

>make a board for turks
Haram

I'm certain you're just a bitch that can't do shit to people in real life and act all badass online. You wouldn't last 10 seconds where I live.
What the fuck are you even talking about you stupid pig?

>Shoots down Russian jet
>Expects sympathy

Faymann was a massive shill but he would never dare to be so open about hating his own country that he would give a media appearance where he sits in front of a turkish flag.
Merkel however did and does exactly that.

>implying that Russia is not the real enemy
>implying that Russia has not been the Turk's #1 enemy for 400+ years
>implying that intelligence agencies based in Moscow haven't been supplying the Kurds with weapons for almost 40 years to destabilize Turkey.

Why would I even want to live your shithole?

youtube.com/watch?v=W7Efjt6UC1g
(in case this isn't censored)

That's the penalty for tresspassing. You wouldn't know though. You are a child.

>What the fuck are you even talking about
You know, you filthy shitposter

Yeah haha turkroaches right
I wish I could punch you right now

>Implying you are not trespassing on Kurd land

Just leave my thread. Don't ever reply to my posts again.

What's holding you back, roachie? Too poor to buy a plane ticket?

>eternal burger

God fucking dammit, I can't wait to invide your clay, iykwim.

That's the first of many you pathetic faggots.

Turks Cucked by their cousins the mountain-turks.

You wouldn't be there. You'd take pictures of me from far away and then post them on Sup Forums for laughs. You guys are bitches.

Russians are not allowed to post in my threads

Are you crying now? God Turks are so pathetic.

mad roach is mad

fucking lost it

rip flying roach :(

we already sold Vienna to Erdogan, together with the rest of europe.
You're done before it even began.

And now kiss Merkels dick, like you did the last dozen of years fampai.

Soon turkroach, soon...

DEUS VULT!
G
O
T
T

M
I
T

U
N
S
!

Fuck off

For every Kurd you slap i will kick a random Cousin of you. Plenty of those Faggots on the Streets.

maybe stop working with Obama to arm their enemies and stop pissing off Russia on the side and you won't be so BTFO all the time turkroach

>German right wing pisses itself like an excited dog if the Afd gets almost 15%
>Literally Hitler gets elected on sunday in Austria
>Somehow in your mind we are the cucks
Pathetic, you make a great Turk colony.

STRELA will speak for them

pathetic last breath of a dying western nation.
You're just the first to fall.

badass

No one cares about shit skins fighting roaches

TurkRoach btfo, let's take Constantinople back!

Dead cockroach, good cockroach

Kek

kek and saved

Implying everyone doesn't hate you
Gib clay and go back to Pakistan faggot

my sides

he's just a butthurt boomer stuck in the cold war.

I'm a Christian, but out of curiosity are you a Shia Muslim or a Sunny Muslim?

>Shooting down a jet.
>Penalty for trespassing
> 8 seconds
I bet you support Sultan Roach too.

You are faggot
Elections doesn't change your people being cucks, that takes at least 2 generations

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/17/1799158_re-g3-russia-turkey-iraq-ct-mil-pkk-using-russian-weapons-.html

>Turkish General Staff data confirm the US intelligence about the source of PKK weapons.
>According to the latest report the Turkish General Staff prepared on the issue, the majority of weapons seized from PKK terrorists or from their bases were of Russian origin.
>The report suggests that 72 percent of the Kalashnikov rifles used by the group were from Russia, followed by China with 14 percent.
>Hungary and Bulgaria both contribute some 4 percent of the Kalashnikovs seized.
>Russia is by far the largest source of sniper rifles used by the PKK, too.
>Some 45 percent of 5,713 such rifles were of Russian origin.
>The UK and the US followed with 13.2 percent and 9.4 percent, respectively. However,
>Russia was found to contribute greatly to the groupa**s supply of anti-tank mines and rocket launchers.
>Of such mines and launchers, 88 percent and 85 percent were of Russian origin, respectively, according to the report.
>What is more, the National Intelligence Organization (MA:DEGT) recently detected that Mustafa Karasu, a PKK leader, had talks with Russian arms dealers and negotiated the sale of Russian-made rockets.
>The military report also suggests that the PKK bought a large quantity of arms from Russian dealers in 2007.
>Turkish intelligence also holds strong suspicions that Iran and Armenia are possible paths the PKK uses to bring weapons into northern Iraq.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10MADRID154_a.html

>He (Spanish investigator into Russian Mafia) summarized his views by asserting that the GOR's (Govt of Russia) strategy is to use OC (Organized Crime) groups to do whatever the GOR cannot acceptably do as a government.
>As an example, he cited [Zakhar] Kalashov (Georgian-born Mafia boss in Russia), whom he said worked for Russian military intelligence to sell weapons to the Kurds to destabilize Turkey.

Sunni

>Sup Forums now defends literal communist terrorists
Remember how many foreign fighters joining PKK to fight ISIS turned 360 degrees and moonwalked back to Europe and America?

I know this is a tough concept for you underage redditers, but the enemy of your enemy is not your friend.

ur trepassing on bysantium land too

This isn't really news.
Russians are doing the good work

The people change the elections in Austria, not the other way around.

Not being based Shia, you turk pig-dog

>implying he isnt actually a brainwashed greek

haha faggot

is there some website i can donate money to the PKK? or just send them some of my guns from 'merica?

We own the soil you idiot. Fuck off with your memes.

In most of the threads Russian shills deny it and claim they are getting everything via the black market from Bulgaria.

Calm down. Pigs are Worth way more than Turkroaches.

Thats why they hate them :)

>We own the soil
No you don't.
Most of Anatolia is still under Turkish occupation. Lest we forget, most of the hinterland belongs to Armenia and Kurdistan, whereas the north and west belongs to Greece.
These are indisputable facts.

>my thread

fucking kill yourself

It's within the Turkey borders. What the fuck are you on? No need to discuss it further. Istanbul is ours. Fuck off.

True my friend but I was trying to put it into terms that even a simple turk mind could comprehend

Have you ever considered converting to Shia? They seem to be more warm hearted in general and less violent of a people.

He can treat Sup Forums as his personal blog all he wants.

you're confusing shia with alawites

>Istanbul

You mean Constantinople?

rt.com/news/343767-russia-us-coalition-syria/

>“We suggest to the US… starting on May 25, joint action of the Russian Air Forces and the US-led coalition forces to plan and conduct strikes against the Al-Nusra Front, which does not support the ceasefire, as well as against convoys of arms and fighters crossing the Syrian-Turkish border,”

Turkroaches BTFO

>fuck with russia
>get shit on
kek

Turks are not atheist enough for the anti-islamic kurds.

>kick a hornet nest
>Complain when they sting you
Like pottery

did you know that the name istanbul actually comes from greek

Really? It sounds really Arabic.

t*rkroaches btfo kek

That helicopter was roughly 20s too long in the air. Local habits, embrace their culture.

Give reparations.

>that's the penalty for trespassing
Guess Greece should have dropped at least 500 of your planes, then.

>anti-islamic kurds.
They're not against islam. They are just too stupid to fully understand and follow a religion. I'm sure vast majority of them haven't even heard of darwin or evolution in general. They are atheists not because they are open minded and redpilled, but because they are like animals they aren't aware of it and live their lives primitively like them. They don't feel superior to religious people. They feel nothing at all. They don't even know what a religion is.

>hey kids
>wanna create another Ottoman empire?
>also, do you have some sugar? In water?

Hey Roach did you know some shit tier Iranian faggot is posting your dead American soldiers thread? You should Sue him. Your like our fish poster from Sup Forums rain or shine I can always count on a salty little faggot Roach thread. Post the one with the flagpole next time I like that one. You can tell one of the solders died trying to save the other one instead of running away like an Arab would have. I feel bad for Europe they don't get to shoot you like dogs when you get all hopped up on allah.

How does it sound arabic you fucking pig? Haven't you heard of arabic before?

Google it

Istanbul comes from 'Is tin polin' which translates to 'to the city'. Byzantines themselves called it this way rather then constantonople

Many cities have actually greek names. If you do even more research youll find that turkroaches in general are very similiar to greeks except for the cancer that is their religion

You are right, pizza mafia doesn't sound arabic at all.

Do they even have AAs? Sure, they can throw stones, not like it's gonna do shit to a plane.

>your dead American soldiers thread
>There's only a single Turk on Sup Forums

Why isn't Sup Forums censored in Turkey, doesn't free expression trigger Erdogan?

Is this the new niggerwalk?

>From now on, I will kick any Kurd children I see on the streets.
Wtf i hate turkey now.

Kobra Ket!

Once Trump really is in power, the first and foremost task will be the annihilation of the turk. As soon as we have the power to do so, we will have gallows built in rows - at the Hagia Sofia in Byzantium, and nearby for example - as many as traffic allows.
Then the Turks will be hanged indiscriminately, and they will remain hanging until they stink; they will hang there as long as the principles of hygiene permit. As soon as they have been untied, the next batch will be strung up, and so on down the line, until the last Turk in Anatolia has been exterminated. Other cities will follow suit, precisely in this fashion, until all the middle east has been cleansed of the turkroaches.

KET KOBRA KET

But there are no deserts in Europe.

Muhammed was a pedophile. You willingly follow a pedophile, you are a disgusting fuck.

where can i find bug spray of this caliber?