Some bitch had a period while she was in my 2017 toyota corolla. She bled on the seat. Fucking staind that shit...

Some bitch had a period while she was in my 2017 toyota corolla. She bled on the seat. Fucking staind that shit. Anyone with experience on how and or how much to replace a seat cushion?

>toyota corolla
No damage done.

Get an estimate and take her to small claims court. Vaginal vandal.

>replace a seat cushion
Really can;t.

Could have vehicle reupholstered by a professional odds are that would set you back about $500. Best alternative replace seat for about $100 from a junk yard.

>Vaginal vandal

God... dude she pissed me off soooo
Fucking bad. Im never talking to that bitch again.

I was reading some shit where you can take it to an upholstery place and they can order the fabric and replace
For like $100-200.

Dab it with peroxide, then steam clean.

Yeah I read where you can turn lead in to gold.

Guess what?

Make a baking soda paste and apply it to the stain and let it dry up, then vacuum it up. See if it does any good.
>Tips hat

BUY A SEAT COVER YOU IDIOT SANDWICH

I did peroxide... then i used laundry detergent later. Where can i get this shit steam cleaned?

Dude... honestly i didnt think a bitch was gonna bleed on my seat. We are adults. I didnt think you couldnt handle ur bodily fluids.

Any dealer or detailer. Just tell the you put groceries in the seat and it leaked.

Honestly i think honesty would be the best bet. That way im not wasting anyones time. But thank you for the input. Maybe i can take it to a detailer and see if they can get rid of it before i look to get upholstered.

hey OP...get rid of the car and her...problem solved.

I can absolutely see this ending well. No way some morbidly obese basement dweller asking a detailer to "get that stupid bitch's blood out of my car seat" is gonna go over badly.

make a paste of dry meat tenderizer and rub it in the stain, wipe it out with a damp cloth.

I actually did today. At least her. Lol. I took her on a date last night (went to see a movie) and brought back to my place and we banged all night.... honestly though i cant stand her. Shes a 7/10 looks wise but i really cant stand her personality and bullshit. I only see her every few weeks when i wanna bang but i cant do it anymore. Especially after today.

I can just say its blood.

Pic of blood

Im already in bed right now and my car is downstairs. Im not that motivated.