Post a pic of yourself, and someone will ask you a question. You must respond truthfully

Post a pic of yourself, and someone will ask you a question. You must respond truthfully.

Only one rule, if someone asks you a question for the purposes of doxxing you don't need to respond.

I'll go first. Also here is a video of me dabbing for no reason, enjoy:
youtube.com/watch?v=o3Y6aQSSPIo

why wont you post a real picture of you

How is that not me, dumbass

This is I. 29 Aus M. Axe me anything

>how did i just post pictures of someone who was already on youtube and pretend ot be him you dumbass

You voting no user?

Fuck you.

LMAO told

I'm bored so why not.

write "Leevi" on your chest please

Is your house haunted? I feel like i see something in the background

That shit takes ages to wash off, lol

Not voting man fren, when shows exist like "married at first sight"...they all but kill off the "sanctity" of marriage... two people who love each other and have for many years have more right to get married to two strangers imo.... its a massive wank from the gov so they can point the finger when all the rednecks kick up a stink if it goes through. gays have the right to be just as miserable as the rest of us lol

Damn. Savage lol sure showed him op.
Also thanks for inspiring me to workout been getting lazy as shit

If it's haunted, they're very polite ghosts.
Never seen or heard shit.

House is 120 years old though, so wouldn't be surprised.

I think what you're seeing is a vase on top of a cabinet reflecting light.

Do you drink a lot of beer? Because that looks like a beer belly. Also... Have you considered working out?

what species of potato did you that that photo on?

No problem user, glad i could inspire someone

It's true I like my alcohol and food, probably been overindulging a bit over the last year tbh. Haven't considered working out bc lazy

Alright, I'll bite.

r u gay?

fuuuuuck you look like my mate heaps! had to pull up a side by side, he doesnt have a scar or what ever it is under his eye tho. whats yo cats name fam?

Tbh. You look like a really chill dude. How's life going?

Your haircut makes you look 10x as good. Good work, man.

Yes

Thanks so much man, i feel the same. Its amazing how a haircut can change your confidence

here

A shitty webcam

turn me gay. show dick

ill bite too

Ehhh.... I think i'm okay

howdy gents. amerifat reporting

It's not a scar, just a mole. I have plenty of other scars on my body. Cat's name is James A. Garfield.

Pretty fucking awful. No job, no gf, no future. Dealing with a major depressive episode. Doctor thinks I have borderline. I like cutting myself from time to time, when I can't handle life. Living with my mom again, because I couldn't take care of myself. On probation because I was arrest for drunk driving, but I wasn't even over the limit. I was .07. Can't seem to get anything together. Don't know what I even want. It's been 3 years since my ex left, but it still kills me. We were together 6 years and nearly engaged. Now she's married to someone else. I haven't done anything since I graduated college with a useless liberal arts degree. I don't know what I want with life. I'm miserable. I just want to be married and doing something with myself but I can't get get anything done right.

What's the reason behind that ugly goatee?

You look like Elliot Rogers with a massive forehead

worst faggot ever

i cant grow a real beard yet and its just my pathetic attempt at having some sort of facial hair

TBH, you would look better without it. Also, get a better haircut. I'm sure you probably want to get a girlfriend, and doing those two things would go a long way towards that goal.

And lose some weight too, but you already know that.

thanks fam, my hair cut is just a grown out pompadour i had a year ago and i cant figure out what id do with my hair. its been a year since my last haircut so the hair on top can reach down 2 inches past my chin. im slowly losing weight between my schedule of full time work and school

lol, i guess no questions...

you looks like a douchebag frat version of corey feldman in the goonies

I'm not even asian.
And that isn't a question either.

Skinny newfag always bites

Why do you look like Elliot rogers

lol, i had a job interview today, which is why i have the shirt. and my hair is long, and t looks like that because of the angle. heres another

I imagine that is simply the perception you have, seeing as you saw him first (presumably) and thus something in my looks causes you to be reminded of him.
It's subjective in other words.
Well I don't have a BMW, so he's got that on me.
But on the other hand I'm not a virgin, so I've got that.
There are times I wish I was though.
Fuck whoever said it's better to have loved and lost then never loved at all.

is meatloaf your dad?

Damn straight nig, I second the love thing.
Low key attention whoring

(Got lazy and using shit-teir webcam)

No, Meatloaf is my mother.

Why do you do that stupid thing with your mouth? Youd look better smiling

Its fucking hard to smile properly on command, i cant do it

This is all I will show

what am i looking at

What's up crew

n
o
t
h
i
n

w
b
u

Why do you keep making this same shitty thread over and over again they always suck

Working on statistics for a paper
Kill me now

You scandinavian?

why are you a nigger

Google scholar is your friend

I'm not

Sure. This has to be better than the standard (Faces of Sup Forums) threads.

Awww thank you user
But no, of Germanic descent though, 1/32 Scottish rest German, so I guess that's it?
I have the data it's just doing shit with it and talking about it

jamie?

Pedro??

Ya, that can be a huge bitch. At least you have the hardest part out of the way.

no

if you're here still don't give up user you can turn your life around at any point, you just have to do it.

do you work there?

Jajajajajaja

Do I work where?

Am I ugly

I thought that was some kind of workshop, but now that I look closer it looks like it's just a garage, oops, anyway, what do you do for living?

Nah bro you gucci, if you don't get bitches it's because A: You are too self conscious or B: You don't tell them what they want to hear

I'm a narrator for a real estate company. I basically do the voice over for their online house tours.

I'm no faggot but I'd say 7 or 8/10

lol if its fake, kinda interdasting if its real

It's real. I enjoy doing it, but it does get boring sometimes. I work from home so I don't get out as much as I'd like.

how much do you make?

y'all niggas retarded :///

So basically a faces/attention thread... count me in. Also count these digits.

Bump

you should become a trap

UK here.

you'd look better with facial hair, pretty manly

you should really fix your eyebrows

I get that one a lot.

It varies based on how much work they give me, but usually around $2500-3000 a month.

you're cute!

I can't grow any unfortunately. It's the one thing I'm lacking.

Gay sex is way too hard to be worthwhile

Fuckin replied to the wrong comment dipshit.

Gotta agree with this, now you look like england is your city

do you have autism or its just your haircut?

I've got plenty so share.

has anybody told you you look like the achually meme