I might buy this dildo. What do you think of it?

I might buy this dildo. What do you think of it?

Why purple?

It's purple or violet. Purple's 14$, violet's 25$. Idk how Amazon prices its products.

could be the photo but I think I would prefer something a bit girthier, other than that looks fine.
Go ahead and put it in your butt

I wanna get this dildo. I think it will have alot of fun with it for the price.

I have that one, you should literally drop everything and buy it now

I have two other dildos, a 5 inches pink and a big black one (8 inches I think), but I don't have any with suction cup. I think it's kinda nice for the price. Also, it's supposed to be silicon.

It looks so good im dripping :> ok thanks! In return mu butt

the color is very cool
the size is good for feel your anus filled properly, so buy it

Have the skin tone one. It's pretty nice. I can see some superficial degredation but I've had it for a couple months and it's still perfectly fine otherwise. Good shit for how cheap it is.

I wish there was a skin tone one. But yeah, it looks kinda cool. I've never had one with balls on it. I can't wait to feel its balls rubbing against mines when I'm ridding it.

I have this dildo in hot pink. It's great. Cum from riding it all the time.

It's really silicone? I find it weird to be silicone, being that cheap.

Bump

Sure is. It's amazing quality for the price.

I actually own that one. It's my favorite.

How hard is it? Does it bend in the ass or will it stay straight? Asking because hard, non-glass dildos are harder to come by and I want one for better prostate stimulation.

Bump for interest.

Can you used it like a weapon?

I hope so. A weapon to fuck them all.

Found a video. I'll convert it to webm and I'll post it.

What do you need a dildo for?

Tell Sup Forums about it they love stuff up their ass.

huh, thats almost exactly me

Is that Eric Lopez from Stanwood? You like shoving dildos up your ass? I should of known, what else would you do up in Washington.

Have you tried anal sex? It's fucking amazing.