I havent seen much on this album here. I consider it a 10/10; do I have shit taste?

I havent seen much on this album here. I consider it a 10/10; do I have shit taste?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxwXNICZ5DI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

runeii is the saddest song of all time

Yes, your taste is fucking shit.

it is great

BUT

Spirit of Eden has better melodies while retaining the best qualities of LS and is better

Literally Sup Forumscore

post-rock isn't allowed here because I have no idea actually.

> I havent seen much on this album here

It's My LIfe is their best album, before they got into this post-rock thing
youtube.com/watch?v=KxwXNICZ5DI

Maybe
having correct opinion about one album doesnt mean you dont have shit taste

Nah, it's really great. I put off listening to Talk Talk for a long time, but then the first time I heard Laughing Stock I instantly loved it.
Mark Hollis' solo album is good too.

do you like it better than It's My Life

It's posted here literally all the fucking time. Is this your first day on Sup Forums or are you just blind?

Also, Spirit of Eden is better

It's a good album and it's a good album to like, and it is an album much of Sup Forums likes considerably
I like it considerably as well

Yes, but they're not really too comparable imo, considering how different early Talk Talk is.

my favorite album right now

It's one of the best albums ever made

Fuck no

I usually lurk lit and ck and havent seen it mentioned, its all fucking death grips and people shitting on about wanting to catch scabies from grimes

y do u care if we think u have shit taste?

Isnt that what everyone here cares about?

nah, it's a fantastic album. for some reason it seems to be basically the only unfuckwithable album regularly discussed on here aside from Coltrane or Mingus or something. I'm pretty anti-Sup Forumscore in principle, but this is something any music fan should hear

but also this

>It's another "finally got around to Talk Talk on the Sup Forums essentials chart" episode.
It's sad these are the usually the only times they get duscussed.
Glad somebody called out the contrarians. Spirit of Eden is an excellent album but Laughing Stock is superior. Talk Talk never released an album that wasn't at least good.

Spirit of eden is truly the superior talk talk album

I genuinely find SoE catchier and more enjoyable, so I rate it higher. Sure, it doesn't have many transcendent moments like After the Flood's organ break, but it's just so beautiful yet sensible.