So I've been two timing these two girls for a month now, and I like them both...

So I've been two timing these two girls for a month now, and I like them both, but I'm starting to worry about getting caught. So I decided its best to choose one.
Which should I pick Sup Forums?

vapid whore or nerdy gurl xdd
pick the one who like you the most

Latina. Always the latina

Both are surprisingly good in bed honestly

5'11 no thanks

Bang Latina
Date Filipina

Yeah, she's on the tall side, but the other one is shorter than I normally go. So There is no winning when it comes to height

i would kill to find such a hot 5'11 girl.

A: death by snoo snoo

B: qt3.14 wife who is still down to get fucked up on a weekday

go with b

Post their bodies

Left is 5ft 8in based on her Twitter. Right is 5ft 2in and proud to be short based on one of her tweets.

B all the way she seems more fun and is good looking without all that make up.

OP why deceive us?

Pick A and and be a good sport and sent B my way

Date the Filipino and you'll never be hungry each day in your life

Explain?

Tall girl, I like me some tall girls. As long as they're not taller than me. That being said though, filipina and Latina are basically almost exactly the same genetically i.e. Spaniards fucked the natives. Personally though it seems like the Filipino has cool interests and seems like she's not trying as hard to be edgy. Would probably go with her

Ya dude I upgraded from a 5' girl to my current 5'10 aryan qt

If she is 5'11 that's too tall, her twitter says 5'8 so idk what thats about girl on the right looks better imo

Wrong heights, nice try
She doesn't cook well.
I haven'tr gotten any good pictures of their bodies because my phone is never on my mind when I'm with them
No Makeup or black clothes. She does dye her hair a lot though

How/where did you meet B? i want to find a girl like that

I'm on their twitters

Depends on how the latina was raised. If she's comes from a traditional Mexican family then she'll be subservient to you. If she was raised by a more Americanized family then she'll be spicy and you'll end up in a lot of fights.

Filipino women tend to be much more docile. Less fighting.

Do not underestimate a home life that lacks a bunch of arguments and fights. It's pretty fucking amazing.

Do you another picture of B you could post too?

Ask each girl if they would try anal. Who ever gives a more positive answer is your winner

Girl A easy
Gibe the goth thots- Roomate and I both agree

Breast size? Ass size? Anal yes/no?

t. ass-blasted manlet.

B definitely. Tho ur cunt measurement system suck. How tall are they in actual measurement unit?

Both are small tits, decent all. Both said no to anal
Only of her Cosplay, so not really anything of value
I met her while I was out doing some errands. She was shopping and in line behind me. I said hi.

Post cosplay picture pls

Not happening

FACK

>>Wants to have working relationship
>>Asks b for advice

Idk man a looks like a cunt to me b seems to be nice and all but i dont know em
Pick yourself, but when you are deciding which to pick ask yourself what do you want, long lasting relationship or just fucky fucky

Girl B

Fun Size = Fuck Size

well right now both relationships are stable and have a regular amount of sex, so really it's a preferance, so I wanted a consensus

left one looks like a trap and is a good 5 inches taller than me on a good day, so right one probably.

Filipina are best wife material.

Look one thing is for sure you have to emd this shit now, first of all its just being a cunt and that shit will turn on you one day for sure
Second off all, who do you feel better with? And third of all if you want my opinion if tgey are "same" as you say, go for B or find a new one

I know it's wrong to two time, I just have major commitment issues. I seem to always end up cheating on any girl I date. I don't think there has ever been a time since I was 16 where I wasn't involved with more than one. I hate that aspect of me, and that's why I'm trying to make things right

Asian + Anime + Videogames... Although the latina looks way more cute

Love your sense of thinking b/rother

best advice so far

Then do things right already geez be a man for once, pick one and treat her like the girl you love
Its not that hard to be faithfull, believe me i know :D

Go with B and post some contact info for A

100% this. My currents a half Filipina who is 5' even and barely over 100 lbs

Yeah, island girls are great

Oh yeah. To the point where I usually share tons of her pics around here haha

B

Show SOMETHING similar of A

Not OP and Not B, she doesn't have an ass or thighs like this and I don't take pictures like this because I'm too busy fucking the girl to grab my phone

I hope you get Mark'd OP. Fuck you

latina is more prone to becoming a sweaty wetback, id choose the gook

>invite both to your place at the same time
>tell them you're having a threesome now
>stay with the the one who agrees
>if both agree that's a win
>if both disagree rape them both and after that slit their throat
>post results here
>?????
>be on news

why are you mad? wtf

What does mark'd mean?

yesterday or something some guy posted a girl and said hr jacks off to her and wanted shopped nudes or something. somehow Sup Forums found his and said girl's fb and things happened

A is hot as fuck

Im going to go with A.
May need a tall bitch to snatch some rebounds if your ever playing a game of basketball.

>A is hot as fuck

"she" looks like a dude even with make-up.
OP, are you gay? If not take chink

Is B wearing contact lenses? I'm afraid that A won't be as hot without the makeup, so it would be nice with some natural pics

/thread

A is a girl and I posted a non-make up pick of her earlier
Most likely he used her Facebook photo or something dumb like that

Post links

He's not on their twitters. Girl B doesn't even have a twitter

because you said both are good olin bed I'd chose the one who gives a better blowjob tbh. both are equal to me (not considering the 'qualities' you posted, I seriously don't give a fuck what hobbies girls have).

Girl B's body. Yes I'm OP, yes this is her

Girl A, few months back

Yeah, if you WANT to lose your sanity.
And possibly money, dog, and dick.

You realize that everything about this post just proves you are a shallow faggot and deserve neither, right?

The salt is real

Amen. OP is a fucking faggot and incapable of even realizing it.
Posting these girls pics and personal info without permission on the internet and having a public forum about which you should dump?
You need to do some serious soul searching OP and grow and man the fuck up.
Something tells me your old man was a piece of shit, and your mom is a cunt.

B definitly b

It is. Im fucking tired of seeing boys running around with no appreciation at all of what they have and no sense of duty or honor and completely not realizing that its shit like this that gives femnazis ammo.