I have an appointment with the hairdresser tomorrow. How can I infer that I want a Nazi haircut without mentioning it...

I have an appointment with the hairdresser tomorrow. How can I infer that I want a Nazi haircut without mentioning it? I was thinking of just showing her a picture of Richard Spencer.

Help me Sup Forums I want to be fash.

You do know that Spencer is gay right?

Everyone had that haircut nowadays. Just tell her you want to look like all the other kids in the hitler youth.

Idk user. I have this problem, I ask for a high fade and keep it longer on top, but they always fuck it up

diy

Elastic band the top, shave the sides.
Then separate the top portion into front/back.
Cut back 1.5 inches shorter

done

He's married and has a kid now, but I agree I think he is a homosexual.. I've met him a few times, it's just creepy when he used the word "fuck."

Also tfw I live where RS lives so I can't show people a pic and ask them to cut it like that.

it's called an undercut you autist.

its called an undercut, its big with the hipsters. something like a No. 2 on the sides, whatever length you want up top.

>Cutting your own hair
How is this even done?

Ask for a bald high fade but leave the length on top.

t. Barber

It's basically just the haircut a bunch of hipsters are wearing nowadays, shouldn't be too hard you hipster faggot. My friend got what is essentially that cut, only minor differences, and everyone's been saying he looks straight out of one direction.

But go ahead if you want to look like a fag.

He also uses the word, jizz. It was said in some podcast and it was creepy.

Also, in threads bashing Donovan before a conference, some user would defend fags and Donovan and used the word jizz. I knew it was Spencer.

it's not an undercut.this is an undercut.

Why don't you just shave your head?

Piece of pie. Been doing it since I was thirteen. Don't tell me you fell for the barber jew.

just get some clippers
throw the faggot plastic guards away
give yourself a grade 0
#skinhed4lyfe

Was that on the trs podcast?

Mine told me someone asked for the "mountaineer's cut" and meant this one.

>how can AIDS Skrillex be real when Skrillex already has AIDS?

'I'd like it short on the sides (tell them what length, if you dont know look it up) and longer on top, about *specify how much you want left on top*

Tell her to give you the ol' Macklemore.

it's called the gay cut

Ask for a fade. All the faggots hijacked it nowadays anyway, it won't be strange to request it.

Pic related: Macklemore - some faggot who wears it.