Mark deleted his facebook after last night?

mark deleted his facebook after last night?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/uHQmi
youtube.com/watch?v=XiMa-yfPKuI
youtube.com/watch?v=UD1-oVJlU4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

who is mark?

guy who got rekt last night.

>ZOMG no!!11!!111
Literally who?

he posted the guitarist from his band and long time best friend on Sup Forums and asked if someone could photoshop her naked and how he has been in love with her for a long time. oh and their drummer is married to her. so Sup Forums pretty much destroyed this band.

some legendary shit happened about 24 hours ago here.

basically he gave out way too much info on Sup Forums and someone recognized the chick and knew the band and we found out who he was and then some user screenshot his post and sent it to her on facebook.

I noticed nothing interesting on her page or the band page. They got gigs coming up.

>so Sup Forums pretty much destroyed this band
Still, who?

All he wanted was for some kind user to photoshop his lust.

and then he was posting on his facebook that his account got hacked and to ignore anything that was going on. then like 10-15 minutes later deleted that post. now it seems that he's deleted his entire facebook. rip.

yeah i'm about to send her a facebook message and ask her how everything panned out lol.

Best of Thread yesterday. Should explain
imgur.com/a/uHQmi

also >

this is her and the drummer (married). the band is these two plus mark. mark considered them his best friends, yet he went behind the drummers back and secretly was in love with drummers wife (the guitarist). He decided to be a creep and request someone to shop her for him and how he faps to her literally every night.

thanks i was about to ask someone to post that.

Remembering mark
youtube.com/watch?v=XiMa-yfPKuI

this is fake and gay
some young girl wouldn't marry some bald fuck unless she was strung out on drugs or retarded or something

shut up fag. you're just salty tht u werent around for it.

god damnit i clicked on it when it had like 3 replies and figured it was just bullshit so yes im a little salty. im also a bald incel some im really fucking salty

i think mark an hero

how is it so easy for someones facebook to get hacked?
1 you make a post on Sup Forums
2 they find out who you are
3 your facebook is now in control of someone else

seriously what happens between steps 2 and 3

Are you retarded?

He wrote that it was hacked, but it wasn't. He knew that a gigantic shit storm was brewing on Sup Forums. So he prepared his friends by telling them, he was hacked so that when some user would write that girl, she would think: "Oh yeah, Mark wrote that he was hacked, so here it is." instead of hitting her from the blue.

Mark in damage control mode again.

Could have just helped the guy out but instead Sup Forums chose to mess with him for the lulz.

Kind of sad really. I know many people on Sup Forums are sociopaths (or borderline sociopaths), but considering how many of you all struggle with social anxiety/depression/etc on a daily basis, I would have thought you'd have a little more empathy for someone like him in his position.

Oh well, not too surprising. People here don't give a fuck about anyone or anything. It really is the cancerous shit hole of the internet. It's the reason why it means nothing when people call me a "cuck" or "cancer" or "faggot", "beta", etc etc. Means nothing. You all reap what you sew and one day you'll realize you have acted like a shitty human being for a good portion of your life. Most of you probably already know. It's all projection. You hate yourselves and you feel like you have to push that hate on others.

All you know how to do is hate. Why not be open to love? Would it really be that hard to let go of your anger and douchiness and just act like a human being for a change? Guess so.

>some legendary shit happened
>legendary
Just so I got this straight. An obscure band from cheese land with 100's of followers (not even thousands) may have been broken up. All of this totally unconfirmed in any way shape or form. This is what passes for 'legendary'.

It is not sad. This is what EVERYONE on Sup Forums should expect, especially retards who cross their personal lives with Sup Forums. It ALWAYS ends in misery for the OP.

WE ARE NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY, BUT WE WILL BAND TOGETHER TO TAKE YOU DOWN.

So much cringe coming from you kids

He should have shooped it himself like i do with my crushes, it's not hard only my dick is

youtube.com/watch?v=UD1-oVJlU4M

People who call something "cringe" are just narrowminded. Cringe happens when you feel embarrassed for someone's actions or words. This is because you have conditioned beliefs about how someone SHOULD act (i.e. don't be a cuck, don't be a faggot, don't be vulnerable, etc...certain phrases people using making you call them these things...those are YOUR predisposed biases and conditioning).

Broaden your horizons. Stop being so narrowminded. Grow up, kiddo.

really dude. this guy was a total fucking loser if he wanted his band member photoshopped naked

that is so pathetic its a joke, its his own fault 100%

You waste your time trying to be witty when you aren't intelligent enough to be so

You also type like a bleeding woman

I don't know who is getting laughed at more, this Mark idiot or you infantile trog trash thinking you have a hit worth mentioning in the history books

You are a pathetic fucking child that resembles the poster child of why Sup Forums was never funny in the first place

shut up mark

Not trying to be witty, lol.

I type like a woman...there you go again with your belief system on how people SHOULD act.

You aren't very introspective, are you?

fag

ugh when people use "kiddo" or "bud" online to be condescending

really grinds my gears

holy shit dude fucked up

Speaking of cringe...

Hey bud, you need to calm down there kiddo.

fuk

Check em

close

check these, virgin

keep trying

Nah fam check these

check them

fag

Check them fuck them

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sounds about right.

well at least someone called it like it is

I'm salty too. I saw it and walked away thinking it was just more beta male cringe.