How big of a dick can the average woman take?

how big of a dick can the average woman take?

any big dick fellas out there? how much of your cock can you usually fit in most women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9sv65tsD7N0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

90% in ~

and how big are you?

and how many women have you been with?

It cant be too big. Not good for reproduction when your cock doesnt fit inside a female.

My dick is just shy of 5 hard, gf can get it all in, but takes a few minutes for her to adjust. She's very very tight

Never managed to get my whole dick in a girl. Just under 8 inches

how much of it do you usually get in?

Maybe 6 inches at most

>6.69 inches
>17 women
>currently in a relationship

6.6 is solid. I think 7 of the girls commented on the size positively
and 2 had to always adjust when having sex, one of them being my ex gf of 2 years (she was small and relatively tight)

also: you can kinda tell by yourself when youre able to reach her cervix without pushing too hard too.
usually they like it when its not too hard pushing and not with every thrust
so my experience is that if I'd be bigger,
I maybe had some more compliments about the size but many more of them getting hurt which actually is a turnoff for me

I can fit my whole thing balls deep easily

I'm only 7 inches and I can only get about 6 in my girl before it can't go any further and starts bending uncomfortably

Quit being a faggot.

ITT we sage.

I'm about 6" and I apparently hit my gf's cervix a lot

funny cause im 6 inches too and ive been able to go balls deep in every woman no problem

6 inches will always be balls deep in an adult female, don't kid yourself, kid.

7x7

2 girls could take like, half/2/3rds. one could take 3/4's. The girl im with now can finally take it all

well im balls deep and hitting cervix with 6.6 inches
why not both?

Never hit a cervix myself

Technically 3 inches inside of a women is as far as they can feel as terms of getting off, if your dick is too long for a women you can bruise the her cervix. Every girl is different, every girl is a different size just like a dick. As for feeling a thicker dick would makes some women orgasm faster. I am 7 inches 6.5 in girth and my gf is 5 foot and i have bruised her before not badly but if i go too deep it does hurt her and she can't take it that far. But keep in mind on how turned on a girl is their vagina opens up.

Lol all you fags pretending you can't fit a 7 in her in there. I'm a solid 23 cm and thick and I have never had a problem getting balls deep. Wtf are you smoking

Sure Greg

Do you only entertain large lose women?

100% sure my gf couldn't take that.

My gf is 5'2" and weighs 110 pounds. Vaginas are stretchy AF you dumb dick.

6 inches is the magic number. The thicker the better, but obviously not comically thick.

You're either lying about the size of your cock or about fucking women.

100% sure she could and would

LOOOOOOOOL FOUND THE NIGGER, mate u dont have a girlfriend , you have rape meat. You dont have the ability to do anything but take what is not your's LOL NIG NOG

I think you missed the . In between 2.3cm mate. Stop kidding yourself

7.5"
If they are not horny and/or warmed up properly I can fit ~6".
I've never been unable to go balls deep after good foreplay.

it is literally how horny the women is you dumb virgins, THEY GET BIGGER JUST LIKE DICKS YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'S

I have a regular size dick. I have gone too "deep" once and another time I wasn't able to get it in at all. Though the second time was with an asian virgin so..

You're so cucked lol. You let a girl tell you a normal dick won't fit and 'hurts' so she doesn't need to fuck you.

Bro I ain't gonna lie I'm kinda small and she STILL has a bit of a hard time fitting me in her. No way she's gonna take something almost 1 1/2 x my size

You would be surprised what women are capable of when they're actually horny.

6.5 inches reporting in, can confirm that i hit cervix 4/5 times so im guessing anywhere from 6-7 inches is average?

>this
Thread is full of virginwizards

7 here. I've hit before so bad that it drew blood. Although that ay have been because we were both high and she was sdry after a certain point

Also hitting the cervix hurts your dick head

They also only go to a certain size. If a guy's dick is bigger than the womans vagina. Then not all the dick goes in. Simple. Don't come here trying to act like a genius when there is clearly flaws in your not so genius post.

both of you are really stupid. op is asking what's the average assuming the woman is as aroused as possible

I've apparently been raping her then if she's cumming multiple times and somehow not horny

>>>/reddit/

Everyone on the internet has a 7 inch dick, I've noticed. Must be something in the water...

Stop calling us stupid if it's the rest of the thread that's filled with posts by people that have never in their lives gotten a girl wet enough to take a dick.

survivorship bias: dicklets don't post

you no shit girls are different sizes, that is the obvious part, vagina stretch was the point you autistic fuck

I'm an above average dick sized guy. With lube or spit most chicks can take it well. Go slow. And all is fine. The worse thing is when you're finish and you see dried blood crumbs along with the white pussy juices on your dick.

That very well could be it, as a 7 inch dicker myself Ive long wondered if people are really lying on the internet this much of if its just the sweet spot for starting to care about your dick actually being big or not, and thus feeling compelled to post about it endlessly on the internet.

What the fuck, is that a midget?

about 6.5" i would guess, haven't measured in 20 years and i would have said 7-8 so think I was probably lying to myself or optimising the measurement.

not particularly thick imo.

have managed balls deep in all the women i've fucked to my knowledge (about 40-50) but of course i wouldn't know for sure on drunken one night stands perhaps.

about 30 of those women i've fucked more than once, never had a problem. they've all been fairly slim and small, never had a tall GF although I fucked a girl who was about 6 foot, i'm 5'10". fucked her maybe 3 times.

so i'd say the average woman can definitely take 7 inches balls deep.

i've had a few where i've noticed hitting the top of the vagina but it depends on position too, they can sit right on top of you balls deep but then complain its too deep when doggy, especially standing doggy.

only real thing of note was i fucked a housemate of mine a few times who was probably 5'2" and her pussy was ginormous, always soaking, never felt great. had a mmf threesome with her and never went for the DP, was too young to really know about that stuff.

you could easily fist her.

current wife is 5'2" and I am too big for her, it takes a long time to get her hot enough, and she often bleeds after anything quick.

by the time you get her hot enough, you are exhausted and she is only just raring to go. takes a good combo of the right circumstances for us to be compatible.

i used to love it as vaginal and anal was basically forcing a big dick into a small hole, but its a bit done for me now...

about 7 inches before they tell you to slow down

this is as big as they can handle, OP

>be me
>37y/o
>just over 7"
>fucked somewhere between 50 and 100 girls, don't really keep track now
>was a bit of a pencil dick when I started fucking at 12
>but got girthy by my late teens

I've had a dozen or so that couldn't take it all. Lowest amount was maybe 2/3 in? The others that couldn't were either mostly in, or couldn't take it doggy since it goes deeper. I bottom out frequently, but most people (especially now that I'm older) like that. Most could take the full length without a problem, but most also said it was big/perfect/whatever.

I grow a lot when super turned on, length and girth. That's when I'm over 7", don't know how wide. I usually end up giving them an orgasm when I'm about to cum because of the growth. And maybe I'm good at fucking? That's at least what they say.

>how big of a dick can the average woman take?
only 5 inches all the way in

I'm just short of 9 and they can fit it all. Like dicks, they're all different on the inside, but anybody who says it's not going to fit is generally lying. With the chick I'm seeing now, if I pull it out and lay it on her belly, it goes to about her belly button. As long as there is enough lube, she's turned on and relaxed, just about anything can fit. It's a little easier if they've had kids, but that doesn't mean they're loose. This chick I was with would squeeze the shit out of me when she came like nothing I've felt before.

I'm tempted to post a pussy shot of my girl just to see who of all these dudes with big dicks really thinks they could get it all in her

Do it. We'll tell you

8 inches. I can fit most of the way into most girls. My fiance currently I can generally fit in all the way but when her cervix is lower I usually have about an inch left over without causing her pain. So I'm just about the limit for her. That's cool.

i'll usually only go 75% in and every now and then i push it all the way in and make her take the whole thing. my girl loves when i push it all the way deep and just hold it there. makes her entire body tremble while my cock throbs inside her. then when i go back to 75% and when she is close to cumming she starts begging me to push it all the way in.

my cock is slightly longer than average, at 7 inches

but it is only an average width, and most of the time I feel like I'm fucking air

so I think it takes a really massive cock to give her a genuinely good stretch

Thick eight inch here - current gf finds it's too much when I go balls deep, and has always praised the size,

I get pissed when other women don't say anything. Sure a 9 inch is bigger and they are out there, but ffs when they don't say oh that's big I think they are just ignorant hussies

youtube.com/watch?v=9sv65tsD7N0

Size:Just shy of 8 inches
How much:
about 7 inches in missionary
All of it in doggy (but my bitch of a wife doesn't like it if I go doggy on her pussy, she prefers anal in that position)

post pics of wife

No sane man will post pics of his wife on /b. So fuck off...

>23 cm
Eurocuck detected
Enjoy your refugees and uncut dick

As big as a baby and as small as a tampon

Only fucked two girls. One 23yo and one 20yo. Both about 5 ft 5

8 inches long and balls deep in both. It usually hurts a little but they love it at the same time. Is legit best thing in life.

6,5 here and I just hit my gf cervix in some positions som I can't be longer if I want to go balls deep. Last night tho we tried a DP in her pussy with a dildo dame it was tight and feelt amazing with the vibrations on.
Gif related pussy and dildo.

I'd have to break it in but I'm sure I could get all the way in

That's a nice pussy poast moar

I'm a bit less than 8". Most women can't handles balls deep in regular missionary position. The ones that can, I like to bend there legs up and lift up their hips until I bottom out. And I've never not bottomed out.
The funny thing is, when I do that move and get all the way in there, they act shocked, like they can't believe what I just did to them

7.5 here

Never touched a cervix and was going balls deep even in teen pussy when I was young. Leads me to believe if a girl is sufficiently turned on, she can handle almost anything.

I post, not the worst dicklet in the world but still. 6-7 btw.

6" have hit every cervix I've been with and that's about 20 women

OK my 2 cents. So I'm just over 10 inches long and 7 inches around. I've slept with 24 women (I'm 36) and all I can say is that all womens pussys are different. It doesn't matter if they are short or tall, fat or thin. Only 2 could take it all in the pussy and both of them had kids. I had one that could only take about 4 inches at first then about 6 after 15min or so, however she was 1 of only 3 that could take it all the way up the ass. Only 2 could deep throat. My wife is one of the ones that can take it all the way in the ass down the throat and about 8 inches in the pussy but because I married her I get it about 3 times a fucking year.

I'm about 7" give or take and I hit cervix if I go all the way in so not much more than that I would think. If I get too rough she'll ask me to slow down because it hurts. Unless she's into that kind of thing, 7" is probably the limit

This.. My dimensions and all.. I've had 2 that could take it all, and it wasn't all the time.. Mostly I'll have at least 2 inches I can't get in. And trying to force it has made the cervix bleed.

either you have one of the biggest dicks in the world, or you're bad at measuring

or you just like lying on the internet

Not op, but 10 isn't that big. 13 is the record.. That's 3 inches more than him.

Can you get it all in?

12 in dick here. 19, fucked about 76 women. Not one of them could take it all. Still looking. Go through about 2 bitches per week.

Thanks for showing all of us dudes your dick you closeted faggot.

See user.. This guy is the lying one, or baiting. Or newfag. Maybe all 3.

7.1x5.5

I fucked about a dozen girls before my fiance. Most were one night stands, I only went balls deep in one who was on the rag. One couldnt get it in at all, it was embarassing for both of us.

My fiance is asian. She took half a year before she could even get the head in. Ive slowly trained her to be able to take about 3/4 in a normal fucking.

I aways do pronebone first, rub her clit and make her cum and get nice and wet. Then turn her over. She cant usually take as much on her back, so I usually finish with her on her stomach, and about 6 inches in if she can take it.

Ive hit her cervix many times before, it hurts her for the next day. Weve only just started to do proper doggy. Never even attempted anal, I know it would end in tears

bud you have girly hands

muahhahahahaha

Also, had 2 females that actually hurt my dick when they orgasmed because it was so tight. And I've had females who still felt like a fucking subway tunnel. Too tight was definitely best. Made me cum almost instantly if I kept going while they're pussy was convulsing

they both are

This is what you sound like, nigger.

a lot of you retards are literally fucking retarded. the fact that you've had sex with 1.5 females doesn't make you sex experts

a guy with a 7" dick and even a handful of sexual partners can tell you, that is long enough to bump into some girls' cervixes, which is apparently not a nice sensation

I'm pretty sure Jonah Falcon's is a medical anomaly for more than just its size. Like, it doesn't get fully hard and is spongy to the touch. That's how female performers described John Holmes' as being. By the time you get to these "world record" sizes it's because something is wrong

Checked. And I don't doubt first user. I'm the guy below him saying they're my dimensions too. It's not hard to believe. Shit man, I was a swinger and had plenty of both threesomes. I was surprised at how many guys were 8-10. But maybe it's just Florida big dick or something. Not a disease I'd bitch about.

i'm not going to reverse search that, as it looks way to young

enjoy your ban