Dirty jews control the media

Dirty jews control the media

Other urls found in this thread:

bdsmovement.net/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah pretty much

You have no power here fool.

I will drag the world to hell, twist the minds of your children to do my bidding, and slave away their lives to ensure my people remain rich and in power forever.

Anybody got a solution to the jew problem??
No hitler shit please.. As a normal nonviolent citizen on planet earth, on an everyday basis, what can i do???

Jesse watters' smug ass. .2%of the population. 60% of the most important positions in hollywood.

Gas them

BDS movement
Boycott all Israeli products
bdsmovement.net/

>A 1200 meter ranged sniper rifle clearly not pointed their way
>genderfuid trap fapping edgy eurotrash nazis that haven't seen a rifle in their life will use the picture as proof of kebab cleansing

I see Palestinians using women and children as a shield yet again.
And a Israeli possibly Jewish soldier trying to get them to move out of the line of fire.

Fuck off kike

Youre the problem david. You see what you wanna see cunt

Somebody bin lying again. 2 sides, 1 truth. Israel is not terrorism. This big nose represents terrorism....go on with your liberal news elsewhere

Muslims are terrorists? And they blame israel? If that is "what i want to see" ok but also if its the truth that is what it is too

Hitler has the most reasonable solution though

Dont mind me im a nosey arab sand nigger who wants to have world domination over jews for no reason just like hitler.

why?

Btfo to your Sup Forumstard cockroach mound, little bitch.

he expelled jews from germany, letting them keep their money in their new country. that was his solution, the rest you hear is jew lies. read about the 1933 transfer agreement, they dont teach that in high school social studies for a reason

Liberal retard, bow to your Muslim masters.

The reason is that it's loony tunes falsehood, foilhat faggot.

Jews "control the news" if they control the news and are hated by muslims why would they call muslims moderates before crimes? Why not call all muslims terrorists? Your conspiracy theory makes no sense, i think you are confusing libtards with israel for whatever reason...liberal control the media.

Is joos why you not winner, Slav?

how´s it going in your echo chamber?

Absolutely, probably spot on

Who forgot to lock the door on Sup Forumstardia? Hate these faggots infecting Sup Forums

somebody is slightly mad, isn´t he?

Youre the terrorist, kike.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

It wasn't too far from a reasonable idea.

You are a moron for making it seem like the guy was a complete tinfoil

"No reason"

the 1933 transfer agreement is historical fact you uneducated retard

"They dont teach that in high school social studies" kinda like they dont teach that whites were the slaves and blacks were the presidents? They only teach stuff like that on opposite there jr. He expelled them from the face of the earth letting them keep nothing in the gas chamber is what he did. And he couldnt like with it so he punched himself in the faceface...

Yeah like... Jews killed other Jews because they signed the agreement and were super pissed

Lots of assassination threats in those days... Fun times

Tinfoil hat faggot says it happened. If you can't tell the difference between reality and unreality, then you're the moron, faggot.

You are fucking retarded.

idc about a b infection, im talking world power and media here. i see the media trying to equalize the rejects in this pic as that of isis or al queda lol really? Lets deal with REAL problems one at a time shall we? the real threat is growing in power and numbers and the ones in this pic are not it....

Right, like goys don't have civil wars and kill the shit out of each other. Log in your eye, fuckface.

yea op

why think lol?

And then evil insurgents threw some rocks at a garbage truck so Israel blew up an entire village just to keep themselves safe in the region they invaded and took by force in the first place, before sucking on some freshly chopped baby cocks and masturbating to the holocaust museums latest re-calculation of the trillions of jews that Hitler killed personally.

Learn to read English before you try to be funny

Everyone knows about shit like the Madagascar deal but it never really happened.

You are beyond infantile and unwitty, try again retard

then tremble in your mums basement then and keep your nose up USAma bin lyings ass

You think Muslim violence and terrorism is a fiction invented by the media? Go test your hypothesis, little faggot bitch.

Sheeit I knew it. The atheists and stoners really love jews. It all makes sense.

nose region

>a solution to the jewish problem
>no Hitler pls
>literally uses Nazi wording.

Thats all you can say, ah triggered fag is triggered i dont believe his bs

Overthrow banks, make dealing in intrest illegal and take over the media.

You are the worst failtroll of the month, do you want a banana sticker or something?

because live not died why engrish not hebrew?

Muslim masters.
You sir are fucking retarded.
Its not like its just the other around now, cuz youre a jew. Muslims dont control shit, we the people, hate Israel, cuz youre all cunts

Ok honestly it looks like a m16 or sth like that I'm not too educated about guns but look at the handgrip it clearly looks fucking like a m16

>y...y...yer the moron!

Sure, little sissy bitch. You're so certain your crackpot x-files paranoid bullshit is true that you don't dare mention it in public for fear of being called out as a lunatic and suffering humiliation when those normies laugh at you.

You're that sure.

I honestly prefer jews to muslims

But Israel WANTS the "terrorists" to remain as they are.

>totally off topic adhd
>not a single coherent thought
pic related

Good little kafir! Keep reading the "we hate Jews" script we feed you! Here's some oil money for your uni to open new Islamic studies dept

>no reason

these guys all sound awesome. based hitler-tier jews.

Apparently op thinks this i think opposite than ops statement. And i may concur slightly with how you feel about terrorism and islam. But someone replied to my statement about islam with a meme or 2 reject nazis which is why i stated:"i see the media trying to equalize the rejects in this pic as that of isis or al queda lol really? Lets deal with REAL problems one at a time shall we? the real threat is growing in power and numbers and the ones in this pic are not it...." The real threat day to day is islamic terrorism against the world dare anyone to prove me wrong. Shootings stabbings and bombings everyday worldwide period. Fact.

thats gay and passive

This is the Jew jealousy thread. Hear these whining bitches say:
>Jews are why I'm not a winner
And
>Nobel prizes be fake and shit, so we wuz kangs

Speak for yourself "you the people" also muslim ass kisser is more like it

me too

I doubt they WANTS bombs falling on their heads all the day long 24/7 365 that =death and country numbers decreasing at that rate israel would be no more....lol nice try you probably also blame trump for the weather too right?

>based jews

In any event i was replying to an off topic post so if anyone is off topic or adhd it aints my. Keep reading them books of fiction and fairy tales there talking doggy

no reason

Lol we wuz kangs too and sheeeit

I hate sand people as much as the next guy and only blame trump for not deporting the kikes along with the beaners, but a bunch of hajjis blowing up a car here and there pales in comparison to the Israeli army carpet bombing everything they encounter.
Unsurprisingly Israel is a world leader in human rights violations.

based muslims

you want to hear about a real holocaust? again not taught in school, read the book eisenhower's death camps non-fiction. almost two million germans starved to death after ww2 under direct orders not to give any of them any rations, even though the allies had something like 5 million

fuck off kike defender

Those are niggers. They're shit too.

That would make him racist so his hands are tied. Also no surprise israel is a human rights violation world leader because nato and the un say if you get fired upon do not return fire screw that what would you do? I would shoot back too...the arab nations are many israel is only one look at it like that. Their votes dominate any country 5 to 1 so......

Taste of their own medicine if it really happened. And why is it only real when it happened to one group and not the other? ERM?!!!!!!

Exactly the point, while everyone bashes israel for shooting back when palestine fires rockets first as terrorists this shit bes goings on

very obvious he's not aiming at them

Are you jews? do you like them?? think they did nothing wrong???

Is there some kind of reverse psychology going on here where people seem to think muslims are responsible for the way the world works? that theyre the "masters" pulling the strings?

OMFG who let you on the internet. :D Islamic terrorism. You have a bigger chance of being hit by lightning, or being shot by police.... Like way higher. Who do you think kill most the people in this "war? whether in Syria or London - The West or muslim radicals????

Is it that obvious? What kind of soldier shoots without holding the sight to the eye? Also to me it looks as if they are fleeing to safety to him not from him. It just depends on if you can see truth and know truth or if you believe trump controls hurricanes...

>Taste of their own medicine
and thats exactly what youre taught to believe. youve never read a single thing about the history of ww2 or the jews beyond what you were taught to think

there was no other group. the holocaust, as its taught, never happened. yes, i know they forced you to watch the sad, sad movie schindler's list
>shaved heads
to prevent lice, done at ally camps too
>clothes taken, burned
again to prevent lice, other diseases. allies did the same
>"""gas chambers"""
zyklon b was used as delousing agent. the allies used it too before the invention of ddt. also there is ZERO forensic evidence to support the existence of these gas chambers
>bodies burned
because during war there wasnt adequate man power to give them proper burials and the spread of things like typhus was rampant
>six million gorillion
yeah, leaked in the papers years before the war. total bullshit

should i go on? tell me what books youve read to form your opinions.

You ever been to "the hood". You don't need external terrorist; those beasts rape, kill, and steal from each other without help.

"OMFG" who is your god? I am waiting for another muslim to blow up a building or something today meanwhile i will also wait on the lightning too. We will see which comes first. Bet is a bomb not a bolt ;)

Yea its you and the liberal news. Thats the reverse osama bin lying bs. Keep sucking mohammets dick.

I think thats the point to the meme, they are the same derp

Someday Israel will get what it deserves. Someday people will remember Israel and say that they supported and enabled it to eradicate an entire people and it was shameful.

hmmmmyeessss. Squablle amongst eachother. Its the muslims fault, its the niggers, its trumps, yaeeeesss

Hopefully we'll remember n Israel like we do nazi germany, an evil state, in the past, and from their mistakes we grew

Just like today, trolls and liberals have always existed. And just like today you find hitler lovers you found them then too. What is your point? Dictation is no choice no rights no speech no freedoms...

The biggest noses i have ever seen where not on jews so oh somebody bin laden lol