Why is there so many soccer threads

why is there so many soccer threads

you guys should get your own board

You don't understand the gravity of what the fuck just happened.
It'll die down in a couple of days, and Sup Forums will return to just 60% soccer threads again.

this, it's fucking awful (30 to 70 soccer threads based on the time of day) even when some major even hasn't just happened.

Shut up lad.

It's better than American Sup Forums, where 50% of the threads are Tom Brady threads when he's not even playing. At least we talk about current events.

boohoo ;_;

Go to you fatty faggot

>America
>Having relevant sports

s/days/hours/

We need more threads about Tom Brady amirite

Sorry burgers but on this board your irrelevant, fuck off to /asp/

Agreed. Seventy fucking threads of 7 replies and 2 images.

Fifteen fucking generals all for the same sport.

The degeneracy of /bet/ and the fucking soccer video game general.

Terrible fucking original memes.

Other memes that are just rip offs of much funnier American sport memes.

Thousands of threads per year about hunky soccer players they would like to blow

Just give them /soc/ for God's sake. That would end the generals on Sup Forums as people could talk about niche topics without being bumped by the hundredth TSSSUUUUUU thread that day.

>soccer

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>asspain

> /soc/

I will post CP on Sup Forums non-stop until the end of time if that's the name they give to the board

hey guys, op here.

I don't even mind soccer.

I was just saying you guys are pretty big now and you should probably get your own board.

wouldn't you want that anyway?

no

from a quick google, it seems fc barcelona (messis team) beat some shitty team I've never even heard of 6-1

how is that a big deal?

I want to understand the memes

And yet there is still a heavy pro-US meme sports bias. Guess what is sticky? UCL matches or Superbowl? So stop complaining crybaby

If you think this is going to improve, you're fucking wrong.

Now every brain dead unemployed Euro will have a new hourly topic to make over and over again.

>for me it's...
>he rates...
>something something midfielder...
>Eternal ass thread (the eternal Burrs thread was funny, your eternal thread is awful)
>TSUUUUUU...
>Messier
>7-1
>Whatever the fuck irrelevant thing just happened
>VIDEO GAME GENERAL
>Plus 20 other generals

Just give them /soc/ ffs, at least the fucking wrestling fans kept it to one god damn thread. Let them ruin their own containment board like the wrestling kids ruined /asp/

but there already is a

/soc/ becomes /aw/ (attention whoreing)
Euros get /soc/ to keep all the 7 reply soccer threads they want until the end of time
I wouldn't even care if the Euros used Sup Forums to talk about their other sports

>Euros
>other sports

oops, i forgot

Just make good threads/OC Euros. Prove me wrong. I'd be over the moon.

But you don't, everything you produce is shit. And having a new meme to harp on will do nothing to change that.

its more like if in baseball a team hit 3 home runs in the last three pitches to win or something

it was very very very unlikely and they did with the very last kick of the ball.

>Be Euro
>Up at 5 bong to post the first TSUUUUUU thread of the day
>Some other bloke has already done it
>6 replies and 3 images, a new Euro record
>Post another one anyway
>Mum comes down to use the family computer around 6 bong
>She can't grasp the importance of my duty to the other Euros to create multiple "for me it's..." threads
>Smack her right in the gob
>No pudding for me tonight
>Miss the semen wagon
>Dream one day of jobs

Such is life for a Euro Sup Forums poster, m8

Any time a soccer team scores 3 goals I think they declare a Euro holiday (which is what they call a vacation)

oof

>ppl wanting fairness and organization in Sup Forums

>muh general died again, sad!

Fuck off football is an actual sport watch by billions unlike any burger ""sport"". I suggest /com/ for commercial ball. That way you can you guys can have your burger king vs subway ads game thread without ruining the sanctity of real sports which belongs on Sup Forums

they really should have made a euro sports board instead of /asp/

I don't give a fuck how many people are watching it, does it lead to good threads and OC on the board? No? Then get it the fuck out of here.

Prove me wrong dude! Show me some good soccer related OC!

>tfw I just remembered Sup Forums is not a soccer board
Kek

For me, it's Paul Scholes

>Just give them /soc/ ffs
I don't care either way. Only here for the soccer threads anyways. Have fun with your dead board and enjoy the people coming for the Olyimpics every 2 years.

Nice good cop, bad cop routine faggot.

>funnier American sport memes

Literally regurgitated facebook 9gag tier trash.

that """girl""" sucking off the soccer player has a penis

we take this board back in september you should know that

also for a brief time during the apehoop finals in june

this board wouldn't exist but for America, so mind your manners, Muhammad

they literally have nothing else to watch other than povertyball.
its not like with the big 4 where you always have multiple games on everyday and at different parts of the year. not to mention minor/college leagues.