What happened??

What happened??

Summer

3 years of summer??

dae le old Sup Forums is betttuuuurrr

Haven't you heard of global warming?

Anyone got a better place to move on to?

Everybody wanted to be part of the edgy and "infamous" website. Now it might as well be an anonymous reddit

I've seen alot of youtubers popularize Sup Forums lately. Not sure how long they've been at it but a couple I've seen are internet historian and Sup Forums scolls or green texts scrolls some thing like that.

this

lel

The afterlife

The Fappening in Aug 2014. Suddenly everyone knew that Sup Forums existed

Also, I told a lot of people about it

thanks

No problem... Any time

Oldfags couldn't keep the Sup Forums culture alive and newfags rained supreme, forcing Sup Forums to become something less cool.

Those figures are inflated too! No way that Sup Forums gets that much more traffic

My sides, my sides have ascended heaven

when did ID's begin? That might be the reason for the sudden increase, then summerfagginf made it more tolerable for sorta-sedgy people.

First two rules of Sup Forums ignored.

An Asian took over and was able to funnel stupid people arguing about politics to his new site.

around 2010/2011 memes became mainstream normie

I remember seeing it spread before my eyes, both virtually on social media/games, and in person, stores selling TROLL FACE t shirts and shit.

I'm not saying Sup Forums was a secret club, but the years leading up to 2010, it wasn't talked about as openly. Like at school, some of my friends went, but we wouldn't be retards and LOL TROLL FACE to people who obviously don't visit the site.

This

When I first started visiting here in 06 NO ONE talked about it irl, ever. Shoulda fuckin stayed that way.

True, but like any gathering it is destined to become over populated and ruined over time. Everything is that way. Look at music gatherings, political groups, social circles. People always find a way to ruin everything that is good.

There is not avoiding this reality. If it didn't happen then it would have eventually anyway. Circle of life. Sup Forums is in it's bloated death cycle, soon to pop. Either by shutting down, or just becoming so shitty no rational person would even consider visiting here. There would be nothing of value to find.

you've just won yourself +1 internet.

Phoneposters

leaked nudes of celebrities are always posted on Sup Forums first

That's like a cult.

Not taking about Sup Forums is for people who want to use it as a tool instead of an image board.

It was better before all the jewish threads like "post your wife" "trap" "u mad white boi" "incest" etc.

Most of that bullshit is probably Sup Forums. That whole board is made of newfags with no fucking idea about chan culture. And then there's a lot of other boards becoming normie friendly: forget loli, you can't even post a boob on a blue board anymore.

>jewish threads
I'm gonna break it to you, you're part of the reason this site changed so much for the worse

I agree with everything you said except as far as I remember nsfw was never that tolerated on blue boards

Sup Forums and the fappening.

and even tho 4chin is not profitable

Public notoriety and an influx of vapid children and ignorant adults.

No joke I've been here since 2006. Back then posts here were usually novel or at the very moderately interesting. (Yes, I know Sup Forums has always been shit)

People weren't legitimately racist or bigoted, either. We just all grew up with south park so our humor was crass.

People didn't self identify as "white" or "liberal" or whatever. And that's where "tits or GTFO" comes from. It's an anonymous place to share ideas so the idea itself is the only thing to be discussed. It was the purest form of topic discussion.

Now everyone's response is "hurdur you're just a kike/alt-retard" etc. etc.

No one left understands the fucking importance of anonymously sharing ideas.

You must have not browsed them then. 5 years ago Sup Forums was still full of threads where about 10% was NSFW, including fresh deliveries. No one gave a shit as long as they were spoilered. Now the faggots delete even cheesecake threads.

Second.