Why is Serbia so pathetic?

Serbs have been vassal states of Hungary and Bulgaria throughout all of Medieval times. And in modern times, they have done nothing but backstab and get destroyed by Bulgaria and Croatia. And most recently, Serbia just lost land to fucking ALBANIA. kek.

Bulgaria, Croatia and Hungary are in the EU...meanwhile Serbia locks Putin's ass.

Hungary, Croatia, Bulgaria = kings of the Balkans

Serbia = sad, pathetic, backstabbing losers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WsR9HdTeh0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. leafbey

>DAMAGE
>C
>O
>N
>T
>R
>O
>L

t. leafbey

t. leafbey

t. leafbey

Do not comment on this page, you pitiful subhuman monkeys. Must hurt to be so pathetic

t. leafbey

t. leafbey

t. leafbey

t. leafbey

t. leafbey

Kind reminder that Serbia actually won against Albo terrorists in the Kosovo war, and then NATO bombed Belgrade hospitals and schools in true humanitarian spirit, which is why leafbey counts this war as "lost" by Serbians.

youtu.be/WsR9HdTeh0k

Serbs itt

Is there a more emasculated country in the world than serbia?

Pathetic goatfucking country.

t. leafbey

t. leafbey

I'm not really sure what this means, but the fact that you are a diasporashit defending your shithole country all the way from Spain is pathetic.

I'm not surprised you ran away from Serbia though, quite literally roach tier.

t. leafbey

I agree with OP. Don't know a lot about the Balkans, but of course EU nations Hungary, Bulgaria, and Croatia are miles ahead of Serbia. They are leaving Serbia in the dust, as Serbs are Russian ass lickers, and goat fuckers. Just my opinion.

Learn to quote, leafbey.

t. leafbey

t. leafbey

t. leafbey

t. leafbey

t. leafbey

You create fucking threads about Bulgaria you obsessed faggot. You are a pile of shit, economically, reputation wise, on the battle field, historically, just fucking name it and I tell you how you suck on it. You lost a war against peasants in with rifles in Bosnia and another one against peasants in Kosovo, you are a disgrace. Your biggest success is triggering a world war with millions of dead whose results triggered another world war with even more dead people. All to have an independent shithole half of it is ashamed wear its name and economically and militarily on the standard of an average african country. You are fucking scum.