ITT: worst musician twitter accounts

ITT: worst musician twitter accounts

that makes no sense

Talib Kweli's account is both amazing and terrible. Amazing due to his consistent effort to fight off racists. Terrible because he gets into arguments all day with anyone that slightly annoys him.

Get off twitter you normie.

his Twitter is shit but that's pretty funny desu

Ha Ha they tweet in all lower case letters! They are so nonchalant and cool! Wow, I wish I could be like Xiu Xiu!

#punchanazi

People that consume their lives with politics are so insufferable, Alt Left or Right.

XD FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

#WOKE #nba #future #migos

>ywn fuck the lefty out of jamie

why do people older than 22 bother using twitter and most other social media

correct

i used to disagree with this. but man i can't believe you alt-right fags actually went nazi tier with shit.
what happened to helping your race. now you guys wanna kill black people wtf went wrong.

fuck nazis and fuck white people

Ok honest question: What's with everyone (including white people) completely hating whites? Shouldn't we be hating certain groups of people, hating white people seems more like a racist thing, I dunno. Just my two cents

>Shouldn't we be hating certain groups of people
hmmmmmmmmmm

it's trendy, that's about it

give it a few years and people will hate one something else

Sup Forums was always autistic like this? Where have you been

One of them just finally took the memes too far.

>What's with everyone (including white people) completely hating whites?
im a leftist. its not hating all white people. its just ppl don't wanna call out that a certain group of ppl have made the world unfair for others. but somehow ppl just translated it to "dude fuck white people"

white trash gets fucked over by white people also. too bad the idiots like liberals and alt-right took it to the extremes

what exactly is wrong with this?

He doesn't make good enough music for autism like this to work

it doesn't make any sense even on an anti-joke level

Social brownie points.
They justify it with some bollocks mental gymnastics about how you can't be racist towards whites.

Moose here, don't know what the fuck this faggot's talking about

whoa
this is so deep. realy make u thinking

>a gay hates trump

well gee i'm so surprised

Critical Race Theory is a conspiracy theory that's been used in cultural marxism. The entire concept of justifying racism against white people because you assume all white people are part of a privileged system they created while trying to shield every other race from racism is like awarding the super bowl trophy to the losers and shaming the winners. White people are the conquering race. Deal with it

t.white person getting cucked by another white person

It's nice to know that Xiu Xiu is too smart for Sup Forums.

You sound like a white person. Fuck you.

easiest race to make fun of and get likes/retweets/followers because it's socially acceptable

Still dumb enough for Twitter though