So Australia.. How's the second great animal war going?

So Australia.. How's the second great animal war going?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-24/project-moving-rhinoceros-to-australia-to-stop-extinction/7273828
lmgtfy.com/?q=feral mega cats australia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Australia is currently too busy materializing shitposting in real life form.

At least there's no emus this time round.

>his face
My blood is boiling

A lot better than the reconquista that is going on in your backyard

They really all look the same, don't they?
Someone suggested the other day that what we are seeing is the forming of an entirely new ethnicity. I call it, the "Cuckasian"

It's the third actual.

2.0 and 2.1 was the killing of our rabbit populations

Did it work?

Nope, just ask the Emus and Cane Toads there too. 'Straya seems a bastion for species whenever they arrive

>camels
>rabbits
>dogs
>cats
>cane toads
>asian carp

what next, australia?

Fantastic, I have to start using that.

isn't there a crazy bird swarm problem in some cities?

We aren't much better in the US. Same carp problems here, plus boar, plus all the goddamn shit in florida. They found nile crocodiles in the swamps down there.

At least it's open season on hogs. It's the biggest hunting craze since buffalo in the 1800s. People travel down south from all over the country to mow them down in masse.

The carp are a big problem though. If/when they hit the great lakes, it's all over.

Nile crocs aren't as big a deal as the pythons, which pretty much murder everything in their path.

Wonderful. Also we have decided to introduce rhinos into the ecosystem.

wat

hopefully under strict controls, right?

can someone fill me in on those animal wars

Yes, of course. The rhinos we're introducing are an endangered species so we want to make sure they can achieve a decent population by giving them the best protection.

You should introduce lions and bears too

maybe a T-rex or two

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-24/project-moving-rhinoceros-to-australia-to-stop-extinction/7273828

I don't know if a bear would be suitable given their fur and the climate. They'd probably grow scales or something.
As for lions, well we basically have those already in the form of domestic cats gone feral. The one in the pic is a third generation feral cat.

That's a very weird cat, but what's he holding?

>crocodiles in florida
>not a big deal

can't be much worse than gators and pythons.

also just another reason to never go to florida, ever

Feral mega cat - domestic cats turned feral and over the generations natural selection has selected for large size. Basically we are evolving a new species of big cat apex predator.

They can get to about a meter and a half long.

How are gun laws on australia?

>Africa is so shit that they can't even keep their own animals safe, and the white man has to do it for them.

Fucking hell.

Pretty easy to get a bolt-action rifle, if you want a rimfire semi-auto you need to be a primary producer. If you want a centre-fire semi auto you need to be a primary producer with a demonstrated need for one (i.e. you need to show why rimfire isn't sufficient, for example if you were shooting feral pigs).

Man, you're so full of shit faggot.

In case you aren't, give some links or something.

lmgtfy.com/?q=feral mega cats australia

The concept gets a bad rap because of a long history in Britain of sightings of mega cats with no evidence, so it's been dismissed as a hoax for a long time, but now these feral mega cats are ending up in traps or getting shot, like the Gippsland big cat in the original picture.