Waiting for more

oh shiit, any more of this bitch?

name at least?

More?

My breeding cumslut

these are very old pics of Dharma when she was 19

Nice

>In sir I trust

Kek. This shit is more cringey than sexy. What's with this shit? I get "master" and "daddy" but "sir?" am I at a fucking business meeting?

These types of girls who call their guy "sir" are always nutcases and cringe worthy.

I had an ex that had legit BPD and she called me master - good times, but if she called me "sir" I would have laughed until I got soft and walked out of the room.

k

Come on, you have to admit it's cringe. You never see these girls with a good man, either. They're all super beta males who want to be called "sir" like they are seeking some kind of validation because they lack power and normal social skills IRL.

And you never see a girl over 5/10 doing this shit either, they're all basically female beta's with mega self esteem issues.

There are plenty of HOT crazy women out there who can lay just as good or better.

master is just pathetic, sorry. laughable. literally anything is better than master.

I couldn't hear a girl call me master without then hearing the word repeated in James Hetfield's voice in my head, and that doesn't help my erection

oh man now ive got that song stuck in my head

got the whole set?