Does any of you try sextourism? just hitchiking throu countries to fuck natives?

does any of you try sextourism? just hitchiking throu countries to fuck natives?

I knew a guy trying to fuck a girl from every country on eart.

i did most of european countries

Which one was the best ?
I've heard Slavic countries are nice (i'm french)

In the 90s I did SE Asia. Cambodia was particularly fun since you could get a few girls and do whatever you wanted for 20 bucks. Early 2000s was all about Mexico and Central America. EL Salvador was a ton of fun, and I paid $200 for a girl who stayed with me for a lot of my trip. I didn't pay her for sex mind you, I bought her like a slave. I fucked her endlessly. Probably got her pregnant, but oh well. Dumped her off before I got to Nicaragua. I wonder what happens to her sometimes.

im from slavic country :P its nice here but i wanna try some diffrence. I ike France for BBC most :P

Make the eight.

her body is so perfect wow

well thx :)

I have fucked the wife of my neighbor is also a Polnisch Kurwa.

Damn I wish I could find a slavic girl like that, even tho i'll probably be attached to her.

show us more of your body, honey. I bet you never had to wait long to get picked up hitch hiking. You basically would have had an ushered taxi service across the continent.

of course, completing their 'united nations' is a rite of passage for any young european man or woman.

more of me, more stories from you?

let's meet here in germany (if you are a woman)

haha, thats pretty much true :P never had difficulties in summer ;)

you're not a real man unless you've done a Eiffel Tower on Angelina Merkel in Spain with a muslim

BBC only or can I throw this 6in at you next time you're in france?

Faggot

im not limiting myself ;) new experiences are welcome always :)

Done Ukraine Belarus Romania Moldova. Easy fuck there. Just go to a random club or bar and when chicks see you are from western eu or usa they are literally going to jump on your dick thinking they can get money out of it.

Jump and put them out of the apartment as soon as you are done. Do this every day easy.
Stick to capitals unless you look for big trouble (done that, trust me don't).

u misstake me for a guy... thou i agree with easy fuck in Ukraine thou :P

want me to pay your airticket to eastern USA?
Hot body girl like you could do well in america. I would want to cum in every hole for a week, but after that you could do whatever you want on your 4 week holiday visa.

I could introduce you to my single friends and let you ride their merry-go-sticks, and possibly join in if you like to get spit roasted... Otherwise you could hitch-hike over here since you seem to like that.

Send me your email address to organise

Did you get Luxembourg off the list yet?

woah, serious proposition, sorry but cant now, got work, next summer maybe? ;> and only 3 days :P but yeah, i do like spitroast but more DP ;) i swing :)

Maybe, dont remember, i travel a lot in Benelux countries

Well if you're ever around and need some good dick me and some friends would welcome you.

Have you been to nordic countries like Finland, OP? Have you liked them?

This girl is amazing! Is there more!?

any stories of your sexcapades?

Bitch is gross. Looks like part nigger, what a nasty cunt

thank you

moar?

here u go

This is the only good thread on this board.

nice ass, thumbs up!
Some more about what happend at the woodstock festival? ;)

das a nice ass btw

Euro girls come to SA to do it. God bless them.

i love slavic women, I've probably jerked off to every CzechAV video they have. My gf is Swiss/Hungarian but if I hadn't met her I'd probably save up 20k and go on a sex tour / wife hunt across every slavic country on offer and go nuts.

>CR slovakia siberia moldova poland croatia serbia etc

ty :)
i hitchiked with full camper of boys (5). Lot of weed along the way, sea of alcohol, one thing to another before i came to festival i was already fucking with 5 guys taking switches for 3 hour ride. Best hitchike ever! i stayed wit hthem for 3 days there :)

i like to think that way :P but please share your stories too :)

Sounds like a fun trip.. :D
And after that, you couldnt walk anymore? ;)
how old r u?

i could, why not, maybe little sore :P im 26, beed doin it since i got 20

Do you have a set of all your photos? I'm jerking off to your pics right now and need to cum

You let them fill your pussy and ass with cum?

i have :P wanna cum on me? ;>
i'm flattered

Pussy shots?

nice... :D
How many guys u fucked till now?
Love your pics!

I do, your skin is fucking flawless, I wanna suck on your cute inverted nips, pull your hair so you arch your back and creampie you til my dick stops twitching

If you are the girl in the pics I need to visit you when I am in country

So I guess you're Polish. What city are you from?

Just curious, how common is it to fuck with an open tent on a festival?

I am also trying this. Whenever I got a new one, I add it to an amchart map

I have been to a few and to be honest i have yet to be to a festival where there are not a bunch of young, hot, horny women ready to fuck. When I had just turned 19 i went to this country music festival to sell weed and there was this chick from Kansass who walked around the campground naked going to random tents to find willing guys to fuck her

>confirmed slavic by squat

niet, ale mondek dobre auto, tylko kurwa nie disel
wincyj foto tej pani

About the girl you bought, What age? What did you do to her? What was her attitude? Be as specific as possible.

Plz respond

bump

I can't get girls in my own country out of their pants. How am I supposed to do it on top of travelling?