You find Lucy sitting on your bed like this. It's obvious she is here for some cock, would you grant her the favor?

You find Lucy sitting on your bed like this. It's obvious she is here for some cock, would you grant her the favor?

one million times

I don't stick my dick in crazy.

look at that face and the cute tits...
I mean she's hairy down there which I don't like but hell yes I'd grant her the favor as long as she sucks my dick

why is this ugly cunt shared so much?

she is fuckable

yeah if you like ugly boys

You kno das right!!!!!! She a ugly bitch

>P1030168
I would tell her to turn around and spread her butt

More lucy, all of it

Sets are all over the nets, op is a fag and playing you.

Exactly who?

´lucy

I would do her up the butt, speaking of that does anyone have anything with her having something up her butt

no

Well that sucks can i get some context?
Name stuff like that

nope

the OP pic is new, I've seen all the sets, but OP pic doesn't even show up on reverse search

Any pic of her covered in cum?

more

Shes hot, dont know why! U got a mega with her stuff?

>you find her sitting on your bed

First and foremost i rush back to the living room and grab the gun from my hidden spot. I would restrain her with zip-ties then sweep the rest of my house for any other strangers that may be luring about. After i would call the cops, i know a trap when i see one. first she is all like "yeah fuck me" then in court she will tell them about how i raped her against her will. I for one won't fall for it

she only wanted some cum

I like lucy, she looks pretty cute

so she can give birth to a child i don't want and steal my money for 18 years. I will not fall for her scam

She needs to remove her bush.