Post your most attractive skinny girls

Post your most attractive skinny girls

anyone know her?

I'd fuck the everything shit out of her. Got nudes?

sauce?

i would impregnate, more

THIS is what a real sexy woman looks like. Fuck all that fat acceptance bullshit. Fat acceptance is just a fucking excuse for landwhales to continue being lazy pieces of shit that eat too fucking much and move their body too fucking little.
And the guys saying they love these pigs are just telling themselves that because they can't get a woman with an actual hot body, because they are neckbeard faggot losers.

More

Kek fucking fat virgin kys

but hes right

moar?

Fat virgins are the ones who jerk off over thick girls, because they are so far out of range of being able to fuck a hottie.

But keep making excuses why you have AT BEST fucked one chick, but more likely zero.

And I am married to a 5'9" 115lb piece of ass, and have a history of 23 chicks before her. Not a single one of them a landwhale.

I have let at couple fat pigs blow me though.
You mad weaboo faggot? Go jerk off to some ponies.

projecting much?

Of course I am fucking right. Because its the truth.

Be proud that you are smart enough to see that.

I love Kasey Chase

post picture of wife or shut up

>Post your most attractive skinny girls
What part of "skinny" and "attractive" do you not comprehend????

Its obviously bait fucktard

more

Yeah I am gonna subject her to Sup Forums. Are you retarded? She is a VP, I am not risking her career over some neckbeard wanting proof.

I was in her class in high school, everyone fucked her. Post more newfag.

its pretty normal to post pictures of your girl here, you don't have to post face or exif data, but give me something to stroke my dick to if she is so hot

Ugh, it's so disappointing when an attractive chick has nasty labia minora sticking out of her pussy. Totally ruins her attractiveness.

fuck off virgin

>minora

What

Learn human anatomy faggot. Saggy pussy lips look repulsive.

grow up

holy shit user you're really gay

Lmao wtf are you talking about. You quoted the word minora for no apparent reason.

REEEEEEEEEE

I generally hate chinks but I would fuck her. But before I came I would pull out and violently fuck her throat till she puked, and keep right on fucking it till I came. Hopefully it scars her for life. Dumb slope cunt.

Disgusting

EVERY chap wants a slim GF...even thin.....and the user, earlier, who said that settling for thick...chubby...FAT chicas is simply that ..settling....The thin lassies choose cooler dudes , while the FAT ones SETTLE !!!

You live in either Hawaii, California, or Washington.

T.livesinhawaii I know that hate...

unf her cunt is awesome

Still would

Hah hah, Internet tough guy. I'm sure you'd kick this woman out of your bed as soon as you see her vagina, you idiot

>tfw no gf with chopsticks legs

T H I N N

In love

She's exquisite.

Thanks, Mr. Skeletal

lets not exaggerate

no

Fixed

Jesus. More?

All these skinny girls remind me of a sub 100 pound girl I was fucking for years. But she died last week from a disease that caused her thinness. I'm gonna miss her a lot.

hahahahaahhaha

I'll be sure to eat a large roast beef sandwich in her memory.

I wish I had.

She had RSD. She ate but cinstanr nerve pain would send her tongue hospital for days. Last time I say her she was about 85 pounds.

>skinny
>attractive

Pick one