Can some redpill me on the red light district in amsterdam plz

can some redpill me on the red light district in amsterdam plz
very intersted
ty

You can pay for sex there.
/thread

What this guy said

redpill? dafuk you want, prostutution is legal all over europe

First of all it has fuck all to do with traffic.

U are fake news!

n,no sir mr I would never lie

You might have the worst grasp of what Europe includes that I've ever seen

Italy is kind of in the middle between blue and orange. In the sense that officially clients commit a crime, but there is no punishment in the law code, as long as I can recall

Prostitution is illegal in scandinavia.

No it's not. Anyone can be a prostitute on Scandinavia. It's illegal for people to buy their services in Norway and Sweden.

It's fun to get hammered and walk around looking at all the slags, been there twice and never paid for sex because I can get sex without paying for it.

My mate once got chased down the street by a big fat black woman because he pointed and laughed at her through the window and she came out screaming "HEY! HEY YOU WHITE BOY!"... one of the funniest fucking things I've ever seen in my life.

Watch out for when you reach the blue lights on the bollards... that's gay/trans territory.

>tfw prostitution of 16 y.o. was legal in Switzerland until a few years ago

My biker dad went with his brother for some birthday. He told me the women chased him down the street (they wanted to touch his hair) So yea prostitutes in amsterdam like long curly haired bikers

Thts because most Italian men like cock, gays get laid easily so no need for prossies.
Russia full of fucking high class hookers so it may be officially illegal,but fuck all gets done about it.
Here in the UK they mostly turn a blind eye to it unless kids or drugs involved

>My biker dad went with his brother for some birthday. He told me the women chased him down the street (they wanted to touch his hair)
They wanted to pick his pocket more like.

don't take pictures

but if you do, post them here

Your dad is full of shit. He probably got denied by a couple hot ones, and then made up this outrageous story to cope.

> UK guy said italians love cock :^)

> UK
> FUCKING UK
Are u serious mate?

It's quite large, but not all linked together. You can buy maps.

Bloedstraat is where the traps live.

The red lights show the rooms the women are in. The blue lights means it's a Trap.

Do not buy drugs from any of the many guys selling them on the street.

Some hookers will leave their doorways and try to drag you inside. Avoid them. Their eagerness is a show.

Negotiate everything upfront. If you want to kiss her tits, say so. Get your price for everything you want to do.

You pay by the fuck/cum, not by time. If she can finish you in 30 seconds, you're out of luck, go home.

Don't take photos. It's not allowed, and they will smash your camera/phone.

If you're looking for bargains, the best time is Sunday morning, early. You will not find hotties, but you will find women who are not going to try and scam you.

Google "the device" for reviews of the hookers, as they tend to stick to the same number kamer (room) on the same street.

Never let her use her phone or otherwise be distracted while trying to fuck you.

this

>implying italians aren't the most faggot europeans ever
Not sure if trolling or just being flamboyant, and I'm not even from the UK.

Just there last weekend. Going back this weekend.

Bunch of whores sitting in windows with red lights on. €50-100 euro for a blow bang. Cash only. Condom only. Fun times. Like Mardi Gras in a way. What exactly do you want to know?

>Do not buy drugs from any of the many guys selling them on the street.
I didn't, but curious what you'd get from them

ripped off

They will offer drugs like coke which are illegal in Amsterdam but you'll get fucking talcum powder or some shit if you're lucky.

What is far more likely is that you'll be given a bag of crap and as soon as you hand over your money, he'll be off down the side streets quicker than a sewer rat. He knows the area, you don't. And he'll vanish inside a bar or something like the resistance did in the original total recall movie. Slick as shit.

Or he'll turn out to be a cop, trying to get idiots like you to bribe him to not arrest you.

It's just a fucking bad idea. Trust me

Aight, figured it'd be something like this. Never bought drugs on the streets.