Are women really more attracted to degenerates ie. jerks?

Are women really more attracted to degenerates ie. jerks?

Women are highly insecure, so they are attracted to anyone who gives them attention and validates who they are. That being said, there is also an appeal to someone confirming their inner thoughts, which are telling them they aren't good enough. So they are often attracted to men who treat them badly.

no, this is something Loser omega males tell themselves to feel better about rejection.

Women are attracted and drawn to confidence. Confidence can appear jerk like to people who are not confident.

I meant gamma not omega.

Beta is too much of a compliment to these chin down fuck bois

No, just the womens who are failures in life

They're attracted to confidence.

Yes. What you perceive as a jerk is someone of high, dominate social status.

Stepping on other people is "confidence" in 2017? WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

this

No, just a type of women are. Mostly insecure ones and it gets more complicated when children are involved.. which is very fast.

You won't find actual confident women with degenerates.

>Are women really more attracted to degenerates ie. jerks?
Only the degenerate ones are
There are plenty of women who prefer nice guys over jerks, look for them
Some women just have bad taste in men, just like some men have bad taste in women
i.e liking a girl who only dates asshole because she's either insecure or has daddy issues

>inb4 fake chads call me a beta for not abusing women

>You won't find actual confident women with degenerates.
Correct. Confident, functional women go with black men. Sure you'll see strung-out trash with black men too. But the most desirable women are with black men or are fucking a black guy on the side while dating/married to a white guy. Shit sucks you. White men are doomed.

>black men
and so it begins

SHITTED time?

Do you just lurk through every thread waiting for an opportunity to post your nigger worshiping cuck bait?
Looks like

>looks like
meant for

I don't have any of that saved, you do it. I find it funny, I just don't want to have to explain it if someone finds my b folder.

Yes. Yes they are. I wore a lab coat and everything.

Long story short, I went through about a 3-4 year spell where it was once girl after another. The more of an ass I acted like, the hotter women I would hook up with. That is remarkably empty though, not very filling.

>inb4 "fag, liar"

I've been married 2 years now. My wife is a 6,7/10 on looks and body type but she's a great wife. I married her based on her personality and what she brought to the relationship. She helps around the house, good cook, easy to get along with, doesn't require expensive items, likes anime and video games.

I also agree with what some people have posted here. What most people consider "jerks" is just a dominant personality. I was in sales at the time and the #5 in my State, in my industry. Now I'm self employed. Guys are assholes, don't get me wrong. But there's a difference in just being an ass and being goal oriented no matter the cost.

I don't have any either, I saw that shit on my phone but I'm on a laptop now
Hopefully a hero will rise

Ur wife's prob a 5. Stop kidding urself

They just want the fat dick.

CALLING ALL SHITTED POSTERS, CALLING ALL SHITTED POSTER! PLEASE BOMB THIS THREAD, OVER!

Let me also make something clear OP, people like this guy, just fall into the ass category. A true "leader" is something that will achieve their goals and help those low on confidence/abilities. Stepping on people and degrading them reveals your own insecurities. The mark of a true leader, is one that will help others succeed as well. The better we all do, the better we all will do.

This right here. There is also a reason why in break ups, people recommend you to just be happy and move on. Cause NOTHING pisses a girl off more than seeing her ex happy. She will crawl back, but you must not let her back.

No, you just think someone is a jerk when women feel attracted to them instead of you.

This.

The amount of faggotry in your statement is amazing.

>You don't know me
>I don't know you
>You don't know my wife
>She doesn't know you
>I could not give less of a fuck about your thoughts or opinions
>At least I'm married and not jerking off with my tears nightly...

Look autismo, women are attracted to men
MEN
not boys who watch animu, play video games and jack off all day
Coincidentally, real men are strong men and strong men don't whiteknight or m'lady whores pretending they are dignified women simply because they want to have sex

Follow-up...

Your spelling and grammar is horrible. Please do better if you're going to insult.

You need to convince them that they want you before they realize they dont. And thats why jerks always get them. Because jerks move in with the assumption that theyre gonna fuck.

>tfw dubs logged but unable to clog due to deleted folder

>>I could not give less of a fuck about your thoughts or opinions
We could tell by the way you replied and tried to convince every one you don't care by replying

Ugh...

At least Sup Forums hasn't changed.

I don't know about being a jerk but my inherent bi polarness seems to make girls like me. The hot and cold of it. The intense interest followed by zero interest. And also the fact that I really don't care if I have a girlfriend. That might be the biggest draw actually.

>brag to everyone what an ass you were and how much ass it got you
>claim your wife is hot
>some literal nobody who's opinion literally means nothing, calls you out and calls your wife a 5/10
>go full defense force, splerging about how his opinion doesn't mean shit to you
>all because a stranger who knows nothing about you or your wife, made an assumption about her
also
>picard-facepal.jpg
Ya that sure showed us, you clearly don't care what anyone thinks, I mean I would assume if you didn't care that you would just let it slide and not dignify that user with a reply
But what do i know?
Have fun replying to this, even though you don't give a shit what we think

Women are attracted to loads of different things, they're not paint by numbers. That said I doubt many women are attracted to jealous nice guys with victim complex because they can't get laid. Being a decent human doesn't mean you're owed sex, and acting like it does means you're probably not a decent human.