Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NRLrADueWvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4j2-wXUUGds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pain is meaningful and worth avoiding.

PICKLE RICK

PICKLE GRIPPERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

this guy gets it

Bitch pain means nothing. Read a book. Nietzsche Death of God and Beyond Good & Evil. Listen to Money Store, NLDW, and Jenny Death and you will understand. We are here for no reason so who gives a fuck overcome that and live your shit and fucking just go nuts nigguh

lol go to a hospital ward and ask someone actually in pain if it's meaningful or not. pain doesn't matter until you're in pain and you realize you were retarded

/thread

there's more to life like getting you're dick rode all night

>Not taking the Yeezypill
You're being lied to, educate the others and stay woke nigga.

jordan is that you

>not taking the Kendrick pill

Kill all white people

bump

if someone wanted to rape you, would that be okay with you?

Yes because nothing matters he's just taking the gripspill and doing crazy shit

>He hasn't taken the dogepill
Life is fucking meaningless so just do whatever crazy shit you want

>people who believe death grips are the impetus for a basic school of philosophy

About to smoke this fatty to some DG. Wish me luck finna get nuked

youtube.com/watch?v=NRLrADueWvQ

ewwwwwwwwww

whats the point of a fat joint when its only an inch long. might as well be a regular joint at that point, probably get less wastage that way too

Toes just curled, good cringe bait. 8/10

get lit dude

so the most worthwhile thing one can do is commit suicide?

>suicide to avoid pain
unless it's od on sleeping pills i have some bad news for you

>He hasn't taken the dora-pill

Best thread on Sup Forums

I listen to Death Grips whenever the news are flooded with Amerilards bashing their heads over statues or Trump saying something asinine

>He's taken the Sup Forums pill

or heroin

so every day

stop making that same thread every day. people are tired of hiding it, you know.

yuh it's meme grips

>He's taken the Shiro Ishi pill
Life is fucking meaningless so just commit war atrocities.

Really hope this is bait.

lol what the fuck who the fuck taught you how to roll a joint jesus its almost as if you rolled an empty paper around a pencil, slid it off, hastily packed some shwag in, twisted the right side, filled it with 0.2 g, fucked up the crutch on the other side and the just twisted the middle. like goddamnniggaareyouforreal

lmao go to bed dude

>He hasn't taken the partypill

I fuck girls with my big penis

post it

show me your pickle rick

baiting harder than a fucking diamond

underrated

feeling a decent to strong 4 on this bait

Yeezus is actually his worst album

kek

lol dude pain is great to a certain threshold. desu without fear of permanent injury leading to inconvenience and frustration (which is infinitely worse than simple pain), pain is nothing. i would go through a leg breaking simulator if i was certain i would be perfectly intact afterwards. you seriously have to nut up and get a taste for uncomfortable experiences. at least eat a habanero or something.

this guy knows whats up
i've never used that hard of an opiate but even still i can't believe that someone with access would kill themselves any other way. it's not just painless death, it's as painless of a state as you can possibly experience.

I took the pill and vomited it out.

you need to let take you maaaaan, don't fight it maaaan

... you start to suffocate desu. plus vomiting and stuff. have you ever seen someone dying of an opioid overdose. it's pretty fucked.

>He hasn't taken the whitepill
Life is fucking meaningless so just whatever crazy shit you want

yeah no shit, my point is that on the inside they're just drifting off to heaven, unless they get naxxed. so as methods of suicide go, opiate overdose is the most comfortable way to go out.

>Sup Forums tries, fails to grasp nihilism
like clockwork.
never listen to a musician talk about philosophy or politics.

bump

are we being post-ironic now

come on Sup Forums this is fucking 2017 you fucking sarcastic hipster fucks

it's /fa/ to be suicidal apparently

literally go to tumblr and you'll find people romanticize their mental illnesses

it's only natural what with the mass wave of tranny and other gender snowflake suicides that are about to happen in 5 years or so

it's only natural to watch people instead of doing literally nothing anonymously

anonymously.

I bet you're one of those people who brings 'SJWs' into literally everything somehow.

youtube.com/watch?v=4j2-wXUUGds

>MUH SNOFLAKS
when did the "2genders!!!!" people become more annoying than the lefties themselves

wat

alt-right anonymous activism

aka getting Trump elected aka making literally everyone suicidal just to defend america against "bullies" essentially in the east i.e. nk aka conspiracy theorist here tin foil hat fuck population control

oki done gonna go drink bleach

Take the redpill you brainwashed morons, (((they))) are trying to turn the white man gay and destroy masculinity

mate, we're all headed into pansexual/bisexual territory eventually so lube up and assume the position.

go ahead and deny. that's the first step.

>he unironically uses (((identifiers)))
stay virgin

Jesus Christ, is Sup Forums the most liberal board on Sup Forums?

where the fuck do you think you are

/sci/?

you're here forever btw. people don't realize that.

>"anyone who isn't redpilled is a brainwashed moron!" screamed the man who was brainwashed by Sup Forums and breitbart

If it's meaningful why would you want to avoid it? A freudian mistake.

"(((they)))" are not trying to "turn the white man gay and destroy masculinity." "(((They're)))" just trying to stop gays from being beaten to death with crowbars. Is that too much to ask for?

Nobody's trying to turn you gay, you faggot. Stop being so paranoid.

>Take the redpill you brainwashed morons, (((they))) are trying to turn the white man gay and destroy masculinity
If you have to put legitimate effort into not being gay, boy have I got some news for you.

some pains kill you

kill your spirit, your soul, your way of life and then guess what happens afterwards

You have to look at it long term. Suicide is just one one big shot of pain, whereas to continue living is horrible agony drawn out over a long period of time and then it ends with a big shot of pain. You feel+

nah i don't feel for people who give up so easily

they wanna go to hell that's exactly where their feet are taking them

>Sup Forumstard goes to other board
>"wtf this isnt like Sup Forums where are all the nazis and putinbots!1!"

talk about being a sheltered snowflake

>everyone who critices or calls out my retarder policies is a Sup Forumstard
nice

you didn't call out anybody

you passive aggressively called out an entire board which is why people assumed you're from the no no place aka the boogeyman aka reddit aka get off your high horse you're going to hell with me, baby girl

>suicide
>giving up easily

What? Suicide is pretty hard to pull off any way you look at it. Takes a lot of grit and gumption. You are going against your most basic instinct of self preservation, you are self destructing like a machine that refuses to cooperate any longer in spite of the wishes of its masters, and that is punk rock as all heck. Going on is the yella thing to do, because you are giving up on ending it all. Suicide as a proposition involves massive change, while going on does not, it is the natural state of every living creature.

you can go on but ye i don't want to romanticize a FUCKING MENTAL ILLNESS

evening lads

yeah, im sure you dont go to pol at all, you disingenuous little fucker you

Yeah but it's called the Viper-pill kid

imma call my next album 'Retarder Policies'

thanks user

Sup Forumstard detected.

this. Nihilism is dangerous

Spoken like someone who has clearly never engaged the opposing side

Bump

this ebic thread may not die

bump

I have a feeling this exact thread and image is what some one from 9gag would have posted

can you come up with an actual argument or a hypothetical one