Does anyone else LOVE to Swallow their own cum or is it just me ?

Does anyone else LOVE to Swallow their own cum or is it just me ?

Regularly...but then I feel mass amounts of shame.

when i jerk off, i save my load in a shotglass. I put it in the freezer, and it will keep the texture and color. When i'm in the mood, i microwave it, and take all the tastyness

Same here! Gets me really horny to think about it, but when I cum the want to do it leaves me completely!

Yep, like a good girl

Legs up the wall, cum right in your mouth and swallow it up

sometimes i save up to 10 loads, and take it all in one go

This
Blasts down nicely

EWW UR ALL SO FUCKEN GROSS WHY WUD U EAT UR OWNB SEMEN KYS

Came on my own face (sat in the shower, legs up above my head, only got a few good hits right now my lips and the rest on my chest) for the first time two nights ago. Not sure how I feel about it. But currently stroking and thinking about doing it again...

I've done on several occasions over the years, always directly into my mouth (I'm long enough I can get a few inches in mouth with a lot of stretching!). Always feel the shame after the fact too! Mostly I find ways to get my step-daughter to swallow it now.

Did this once when my dom told me to, was the worst tasting fluid i could imagine. was like i was having an allergic reaction

Pics of ur step daughter

How do you manage that

I've never done it, for years I used to want too but once I cum I lose the desire to go through with it

How do I manage what?

Getting her to swallow it

I wouldn't say I love it, but I don't really see why people think its so gross.

I dated a girl who wouldn't let me cum in her mouth until I tasted what it was like. So I agreed to let her kiss me after I came. The texture was weird but it didn't taste like much. Definitely not that big of a deal. I think people just get into a weird mindset about it.

post stories of successes

I mix it into her food when she's not paying attention or if I'm cooking for her. I put in her yogurt, smoothies, anything with a sauce. She usually gets a 2 or three of my loads a week!

This, I've tried to do it several times but once I cum I have no desire to actually eat it whatsoever.

straight from the hose, or do you save it up somewhere?

i've tried to do it but lose the drive once i cum and end up scraping it off the food.

Bingo. I just wipe it off and go on my way

I try to do it straight from the hose as much as possible but if people are around that makes it tough so sometimes I'll cum in a cup first somewhere private. One time I picked up a 'fit hit' bowl from Taco Time for her. She likes sour cream so I figured I could mix it in well. Pulled over on my way home and dumped a MASSIVE load into her food. I couldn't believe how much I came and figured there's no way she wouldn't notice something was off. I gave it to her anyway and she literally licked it clean!

That is hot. Must have been tough not to get hard watching her eat like that.

Oh believe me! I almost came again just watching her! Besides this I also cum in her shampoos, lotions, toothbrush, etc. Often cum in her clean underwear and on her bed and pillow!

ever on her?
ever jerk off while watching her?
any chance of a pic?

how old is she?

Faggots aren't people.

Just tasting, dipping my tongue. Too pussy to eat/swallow my full load

>ever on her?
Kinda. A few times when she slept on the couch I'd blow a load on her but she was under a blanket.
>ever jerk off while watching her?
Occasionally she'd not know I was upstairs and would walk through the hall naked and leave her door open. I could watch her through a crack in my door and, yes, jerk off to her!
>any chance of a pic?
Sorry, don't have one handy at the moment and don't know if I would regardless.

Another thing I used to do - she'd ask me to help her with homework. I'd stand behind her while she sat at the computer. I'd pull my hard cock out and rest it on her neck or shoulder. I'd put my hands on her shoulder too so she'd just think it was my hands!

She's 17 now. Been doing this since she was 12 or 13.

hot as fuck

keep the stories coming

that cock on the shoulder must have been hot and had not to blow just from that

But why are you reddit spacing?

I do. Its one of the highlights of masturbation. If I'm not cumming in my own mouth, it means I couldnt hold it.

She had this toothpaste for awhile that came in a little squeeze bottle instead of a tube. You could pop the top off and I'd cum into that all the time too! So hot to know that twice a day she was scrubbing every inch of her mouth with my cum!

>!
This is how people smarter then you know this is fiction. Straight men don't put exclamation points everywhere. Disgusting queers who are getting off on the idea of other men jerking off to story time do.

Yes, you know everything. Why is this so hard to believe?

Because of your sexuality. Pretty sure I made that clear in the post you replied to, dunce.

i always gather many loads (even 30-40) into a cup, put it in the freezer. Then eat it whole, or cover my face in cum, or inject it in my ass, then go out with so fucking much cum in me. feels awesome, just hold it inside you :D