youtube.com/watch?v=M4dS63wThDg
youtube.com/watch?v=HLDKe2X-JqY
youtube.com/watch?v=SBI1H4DDn5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=fGvhOEp3HwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy shit based

DELETE THIS INFIDEL

>There's hope for the UK yet lads

Isn't your entire government a bunch of kiddie fuckers?

Yes.

But white men and priests get a free pass for underage anus.

To be fair, in all western countries. Not just the UK, but the UK does seem to make a particular hobby out of it..

Have you seen our women?

>but the UK does seem to make a particular hobby out of it

I suppose you guys had to find something to stave off the boredom after you got rid of your colonies

That's fucking amazing. I'd buy that guy a beer.

>we're a white nationalist organization
I'm so sick of you faggots. You want to fuck up pedophiles, that's fine.

But stop lumping this shit with white nationalism. No better than fucking neo-nazi's.

This needs to be happening far more often.

nice.

>13 years old
>pedo
Can only pick one.

>recording his racism and posting it online
Hopefully he gets doxxed and his life fucked

There's a reason that the video stops early m8

I hate this. He just had to shout about his agenda. In the eyes of many people in the media, that trumps the peadophile wanting to fuck kids.

I fucked up a couple pakis last halloween when they tried to make a wall around my little sister. Even made local newspaper for it. But if I said anything about whites in a positive sense, or made a comment on islan, the headlines would be "11 year old girl and skin head neo nazi elder brother set up a catfish to target and harass a minority" . Even if I had a faggot ponytail at the time.

thats way better than here in the states with that whole "sir have a seat" shit

>if you run, I'll catch you
>pajeet runs, anglo cunt can't catch him

copying russians eh?

RACE WAR NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=0P26tEcluHA

>occupypeadophilia
Lois

BASED

fuck off Tyrone

So did fatass catch him or shitskin run away?

What happened there? What was that piss in the end?

>Operation Paki Pedo Hunt
>Got an Indian Hindu Guy named Shyam on first episode.

Fucking KEK, Indians really are the Silent Operators...!

This is wrong on so many levels and before u think

>t. muhammad

I mean that the sound qualitys shit and he went blurting out his white nationalist agenda. Wouldnt be surprised if its false flag to make nationalism look bad with the way its done

Exactly.

he says 'we're a white nationalist ...' and that has just shot himself in the foot.

If he had kept calm, not sworn, and gone about it right he could have converted many many people to his cause.

Good intentions, poor execution; but having said that, good on him for having the bollocks to do it.

Did he kick his head in, m8? I hope he did.

I live in Wales, how can I into national action? I got lots of mates who are willing to do similar stuff. Problem is, there's not much pakis around here and the ones that are keep quiet.

yup

Defeatist faggots. No matter what you do, the left will always label you. It's about time you stopped giving a shit, eh?

Hopefully that ugly Peado Paki got his ass beat good.

>These immigrants are too peaceful!
>HOW CAN I FUCK THEM UP FOR INTEGRATING INTO SOCIETY AND NOT CAUSING ME OR MY AREA ANY PROBLEMS
National Action proving what they are really

>What was that piss in the end?
was that piss in the end*

What they should be doing is getting a hand tan or some browning of their hands.

Then talk about how they're not going to permit pedophilia in their community and whoop the predator's asses on camera but only so their hands are visible.

>In shallah, brother
>I'm, Jessy. Allah has empowered me to savagely ruin your shit so the whites can't blame me for your bullshit.

>Faggot ponytail

What's wrong with ponytails now.

>Paki outruns him

shameful desu

Next time, don't use a potato for camera though

reddit is more in line with your views
why don't you go back there

I agree with this desu, but considering it was their first attempt it wasn't too bad. If they keep at it they've got a lot of room to grow and could make a decent go of it.

Think of any big youtube channel, their first videos are probably shite but over time they likely improved

There's a reason why they're peaceful here, m8. They're in the minority.

>you're going to be labeled anyway, so go full hitler, my man
You're a retard. The point isn't to sway the ultra left. The point is to get sympathy from the middle. And white nationalists are synonymous with neo-nazi's right now. Stop trying to fucking glorify it with violence. You gain redneck retards and alienate decent people. We don't need useful idiots. Because they're useful for the left's arguments and do almost nothing for us.

HOLY SHIT

jesus christ, are there other videos of their shenanigans?

how is this making W.N bad? beating the shit out of a pedophile makes you look bad?

is this post seriously made by a muslim?

deus vult

>continues to explain who he is as he chases target down

BASED

Wow. Looks like darky got away though. Also why only one guy?

Needs more guys covering the exits. Lone nutter. Fair play to him.

don't play their fucking games any longer you pathetic children.

would you let your daughter be approached by these men who are 10 years older than them?

that pumps me up

not as good as the russian occupy pedofilay

The left has no arguments, m8.

>the UK does seem to make a particular hobby out of it..
no wonder there's so many faggots and kiddy diddlers around considering what the average british woman looks like

>would you let your daughter be approached by these men who are 10 years older than them?

They probably would. Don't want to give the left any ammo now, do we?

Fucking soft cunts.

No dumbass, beating up a paki muslim sandnigger is fucking obligatory, but >muh white nationalism
that whole channel is fucking cringe, not better than the NIGGERSLIVES"MATTER" Movement.
Just a bunch of punks trying to be cool, yet they probably dropped out of school aged 9.

There's another group that hunt paedophiles, I forgot the name of them.

Also have you seen Jayda Fransen going berserk in a halal slaughter house?

Fucking LEL!...

youtube.com/watch?v=wD3kzM3BFaU

Also the people in your video? They're not Britain First/BNP they are Combat 18 affiliates. Can tell.

Yeah, shit like this makes me want to go to a gym or go for a run, dunno why.

Did you know that IRA commanders and the political wing of the IRA would spend weekends in England having gay orgies with young boys and other politicians from Scotland and England?

I shit you fucking not, read up on Dolphin Square, read up on Jerry Adams brother arrested for pedophilia and the claims made against Jerry.

I just love the "I wouldn't run mate, because I will fucking catch you"

No one likes the IRA or your paedo politicians. You need to drop the US against them mentality.

Fucking yes! Reclaim what's rightfully yours! Expose these cunts and then throw them to the waters.

Fucking filthy paki shit hounding a 13yo girl. Hope he didn't get away cheaply.

If it was filmed anywhere near Rotherham?

Yeah, his head got caved in.

news.sky.com/story/1595202/big-increase-in-race-hate-crime-in-rotherham

You lot see the maymays everyday of "HURR DURR ISLAM Y U NO FIGHT BACK LOL".

Our people are, slowly, but a lot goes unreported.

pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM

More than just the guy with the camera phone btw.

ok but at least bring some mates, beat him up, russian vigilante style youtube.com/watch?v=ibl6SHbq8sY

I'm just saying that Ireland isn't free of its paedo's either, considering the whole mass Catholic Church abuse.

no, you need to stand together. give people a common ground to stand together.

having white people divided will have weak movements. look at how successful a movement or an act can become if you base it on race. fuckig black lives matter and arabs working together.
jews work together

why should us whites be so divided?

>u wot m8
yeah, after seeing this I think I might block euronesian immigration from the UK

british nationalists are the worst, too many chavs

that guy seemed frightened.

I'm watching the video that started playing next (autoplay), same channel, some guy in NA talking about street fighting/MMA and what not.

He's pretty well-spoken, lots less stuttering than you typically find in these types of videos.

Staying on topic though, I agree that he probably shouldn't have started spouting off about white nationalism or his organisation. Just mentioning that is going to lose you a lot of support, even though in an ideal world it shouldn't.

Are there no police in this country?

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnnnnn

>But stop lumping this shit with white nationalism. No better than fucking neo-nazi's.

I don't think that white nationalism means what you think it means

Bí ciúin Cuck

1. It's 'Gerry' and not 'Jerry'

2. Liam Adams abused his daughter, not little boys. He was still a disgusting paedo and should have been shot.

3. Dolphin square was where the British MPs went to rape little boys, why the hell would they invite Gerry Adams who was on the army council of the IRA?

Also pic related is you

What has that got to do with an american calling your government paedos? Stop defending them.

I have the biggest smile on my face after watching that. Bravo, lads.

Indian Guys are easily frightened when alone...also this guy seemed even more beta cuck then usual.

Tell me what are the well educated non chavs doing to combat the threat of Islam?

>RAPEFUGES WELCOME, PLEASE RAPE MY DAUGHTER AND SISTER, MY WIFE ASWELL OMG LOL WE'RE SO FUCKING PROGRESS SWEDEN OH GOD YES, GERMAN PLS GIVE ME TIPS ON HOW TO BE AS KEKED AS YOU, LOOK AT MY AGA OVEN!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=M4dS63wThDg

youtube.com/watch?v=HLDKe2X-JqY

youtube.com/watch?v=SBI1H4DDn5Y

Literally this is what the left wing in our country are like.

Filth.

Yea this got me, wheres the end of it? Why put it up if he outran you fucks sake

As soon as he heard "white nationalist" he knew the jig was up

Ireland is free and there is no difference between you savages in the north. You are as bad as each other.

>Pedowood

Fuck off "Gerry", go tell father McFinnegan to suck your dick again, oh wait, you're too old now.

underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=fGvhOEp3HwQ

>posting a video of you kicking the shit out of a Paki

Yeah I'm sure the kikes at YouTube would love that.

I think it sounds exactly how I think it sounds to your average voter because it's easily twisted by the media.

Stop being willfully ignorant of the stigma. You want the headline to be father fights predators. Not 'White nationalist assaults immigrant'.

I genuinely fucking hate every single one of you false-flag tier faggots that set the whole thing back by screaming about your god damn agenda. Seriously. Same with the faggot in carolina that shot up a black church resulting in the fucking confederate flag getting banned and a wave of anti-gun pressure. All of you, fucking die for ruining actual progress with your horseshit that sets us all back because we have to spend every fucking conversation explaining that we're not racist and I don't condone mass killings.

What you actually need is a few of those kiddy diddling assholes to be strung up in a public place to really put the fear of white men into them.

No seriously. An American calls British politicians paedos and you, probably an Irish protestant, tries to deflect onto us. Why do you even care?

Fuck off.

>mysterious corpse found hanging from light post
>penis is severed and put into its mouth wrapped in bacon
>stapled to the body was a conversation between two people agreeing to meet with the female being underage

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

>All of you, fucking die for ruining actual progress with your horseshit that sets us all back because we have to spend every fucking conversation explaining that we're not racist and I don't condone mass killings.

Then you are not a white nationalist.

The time for 'negotiations' or 'progress' is over.

The time for violence and direct action against our enemies is here, and if you can't see the truth of what I'm talking about, then you are one of our enemies.

Not to support pakis but... Being able to enjoy the young beautiful girls is the ultimate pleasure of any male
Teen white girls are the most beautiful thing on this earth. Clean and smooth skin. Always have cute face and being developed body. Everything is just fine. They look like some little snow angels. How can anyone resist?

>monkey dust
man I forgot about that. top show lad

t. Trudeau

>implying all Western governments aren't pedophile cabals

If something goes wrong then it's the filthy Paki. If you disagree then you're a paki
If something is done good, it's the BRO TIER INDIANS

Fuckihg sneaky poo-on-streets man

At least up until the point where its obvious that HE DOESNT GET AWAY, which is exactly what it happens to look like

reported to the police for inciting violence against minorities, enjoy your visit from the cops

: )

>Filth.
you're all filth, everybody with a brain has fucked off to australia or new zealand. I'm leaving next year myself

Wait... Did the paki fucking outrun him?