twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

puliSICK

pussy faggot soccer player

Freedomboy.

CHECKED AND PRAISED

what do germans think of pulisic?

costa rica 4 (F O U R) - 0 usmnt

dont cut yourself on that edge

tfw you are below panama and trinidad and nigbago. bottom of a fucking meme group

part time dentist 2 - 1 England

Fans like him and he was praised quite a bit on tv.

PART

TIME

I didnt actually watch the dortmund game, how was pulisic overall, besides the goal?

*presses fingers together while blushing* D-do y-you rate him? Its the first time we ever had a world class youngster like him

Very good, hence why he got so much praise.

checked

worse Dembele

Dembele and him were by far the best players. Dembele with the midfield dominance and Pulisic terrorizing Benfica's backline leaving Obamayang free to score.

england world cup wins = 1
usmnt = 0

>Obamayang
good post tbqhwyfamalam

so pulisic actually tracked back and defended? did pulisic play on the right wing this game?
how was his passing/crossing
Problem with Americans is that we can't defend for shit so i was wondering how well pulisic can track back

JULES RIMET STILL GLEAMING

>only has 1 win in the sport he invented

you seem genuinely upset

He was given the CAM role so he didnt defend too often. He actually looked good in the role despite being a winger. I have to keep pinching myself bc this kid is still only 18 yet he's class

PULIGOAT

Shit, so he can play the CAM role? well that's good news. Where does he usually play for Dortmund?
I was expecting him to play left wing for the USA

Pulisic defends well when on the wing senpai.

Pulisic is a natural winger. He does defend (which is the reason Tuchel starts him ahead of Schurrle and Kagawa) but in this game he was put into a free flowing CAM role where he would drift throughout the midfield.

Wrong unitedstatian, wrong time

Not happy!

Ahh, how often does Tuchel put him in the CAM role?
I think Pulisic would fit best as a right wing for the USA, with Nagbe on the left wing

>1 good game after 50 games
Finally this little shit did something noteworthy, yall still can't hang gringo putos

This is his first game as a CAM for Dortmund in an important game. Most of the time he's a winger.

I believe Johnson, Pulisic and Nagbe + 1 DM can play well together in the USA midfield. Pulisic as the CAM, Johnson and Nagbe on the wings.

best BVB youth prospect since Götze
very very quick, great with the ball , above average dribbling and he defends better than most 26 year olds
his shots are a bit weak but his technique is great
if he can copy Reus's finishing he will be a world class player

>embarrassed Ramos and Real in the CL group stages
>raped Chikarita's Medicine company club
>Very crucial to breaking the aggregate deadlock and recorded an important goal and assist.

The kid is better than any Mexishit midfielder right now by far.

Sure, Tuchel also wouldn't be playing him if he wasn't performing.

I mean technically there are better players in the team. But Mor for example overplays a lot and almost always makes the wrong decision. It's never just about pure talent.

>reus
>world class
Huehuehue o como me rio

Fair enough, i can't really testify to how good Pulisic is as a CAM playmaker, so i'll have to watch the match highlights in a bit.
Nagbe is definitely a very strong winger, Johnson has been ehhhh for the USA as a left mid to be honest.
Who would we field as our DM though? Dax McCarty? kljestan?

>he defends better than most 26 year olds
are you serious? I find this incredibly hard to believe. you're exaggerating, right?

American Messi la

>takes the piss out of country who invented the sport he dedicates his free time to

upset? i just saw barca pull off a great comeback yank cunt. i just find it funny how much you bun pulisic when the rest of your national team is a disgrace. like arsenal fans and sanchez. muh american messi

>BUILD

stupid povertyball gay ass fucking homo sport full of pansy faggots

Perry Kitchen famiglia

You've got a good point there, but only one.

name a classier finisher then

you'd be surprised how lazy some players are in their "peak"

>trying this hard when nobody is actually getting mad

here's your (you) friend :^)

>trying to have a discussion on a anime board yeah i know yank cunt

Literally who

thanks yank cunt now go watch muh hand egg replays until winter

lets just enjoy fun memes together

>yank cunt
16 year old cringeposting

Is Pulisic a good tackler? He seems to be very weak, physically
Is his defensive positioning good?

>projecting this hard

lol isn't it past your bed time?

DESEAN JACKSON GETS A BLOCK! ARE YOU KIDDING?

lol isn't it time for another burger?

>Pulisic played as CAM today
Really? The starting lineup has him as a striker here. Did he drop back with weigl during the actual game instead of being a striker?

he is quite skinny and not known for his blocking ability, i'll give you that.

eagles vs giants. miracle in the meadowlands 2. watch it burger

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>mfw a Mexicartel stepped out of his shack made of cardboard where his 300 pound wife and their countless shitskinned useless children lived, and went into the garbage filled streets where he was mistaken by a drug cartel to be an informant so they kidnapped him and tortured him mercilessly for 2 weeks before decapitating him and hanging his body over a highways then sending his head to his family during little Paco's birthday party, all while the Mexipoor was illegally living in the United States tried to tell me Mexico was a great country near me.

Lol live it up this will probably be your best player ever

Suarez, Lewandowski, Aguero

>Aguero

> good tackler
no
>defensive positioning good
yes, his pressing is on point
that's why he got to play for dortmund so early in his life
that and his close ball control

>yes, his pressing is on point
Thank god. he is honestly one of the first american players in history to understand how to properly press, if that is the case.
Also, looking at the match highlights now, it appears that Pulisic got 2 assists as well as a goal. Safe to say that Tuchel will start him more often now?

>Safe to say that Tuchel will start him more often now?
No, he replaced an injured Reus so when Reus gets back to full fitness i doubt pulisic will start over him.

Future Liverpool legend.

Anonymous.

he barely gets any playing time way to early to rate this dude

willy wonka

>he barely gets any playing time

>12 starts this season despite having to compete with Reus, Schurrle, Kagawa and Mor for a spot.

Still disappointed America's first soccer superstar won't be a person of colour, especially that it won't me a Latinx.

Black people are either in the south playing concussionball or in cities playing basketball. Mexicans are inherently shit at divegrass.

>colour

its how its spelled in the uk

There is a 100% chance you're sitting on a dildo right now

Is he better than Messi was at 18?

no lol

For an 18 year old, he's getting a fuck load of playing time.
Also he literally started in a champions league ro16 match
fuck off

Hes a beast on football manager and hes cheap

>he barely gets any playing time
>18 years old starting for a champions league side

holy fuck r u retarded

>Latinx

how many gay latino soccer players are there in the US national pool

poors man jesus corona

eat shit amerlards

>Latinx

>amerlards
lmao and yet you're still fatter than us somehow

Messi was doing this at 19, youtube.com/watch?v=5vmm-xCq4To

hehe

Is Pulisic better than the Indian superstars like Sunil Chhetri and Bhaichung

yes
He and Dembele will be the future GOATS

He has the potential. But not quite there yet.

>Brooks

>Wood

>PulisGOD

When did everything go so right, Ameribros?

Just need a strong DM that can hold possession

>Shooks
Nah he's not gonna be that great man, he's already past his prime. Our defense with Matt Hedges and Miazga will kick ass though.
Wood is also unironically better than Pulisic, because Wood is more calm on the ball and a lot more physical

You are unironically retarded