"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. We're all going to die. Come watch TV."

"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. We're all going to die. Come watch TV."

So smart/so brilliant

I like the show but i hate people who like the show

why?

Wrong character faggot

Every Rick and Morty fan should be rounded up and gassed. The entire fanbase is, without exception, cancer.

Oh shit! You're edgier than bismuth!
But yeah, people who like a certain tv show should be killed, because they're the ones causing all of the world's problems.

You're too stupid to ever understand how stupid you are.

when i do something with a purpose in mind, aren't i existing with a purpose?

Umm, actually, there's a pretty large correlation between liking Rick and Morty and being societal cancer. It wouldn't necessarily solve the world's problems but it would get rid of a lot of annoying people who Fucking Love Science! and jerk themselves off to pseudo-liberal nonsense.

either you guys are severely autistic and can't tell that the show mocks Rick's childish nihlism or you've never actually watched the show and hate it because like almost everything the fanbase is cancer

>There's a pretty large correlation
Where's your data? Stop using words you don't understand.

Because loving science is directly correlated to world issues.

Religion is, not science

where the fuck is link for latest episode

>umm, actually

This is why people don't talk to you

>Implying society isn't the cancer.

have you ever heard of the "two dogmas of empiricism"?

>where's your data
This thread is a decent sampling

Pseudo science and military atheism are a bigger issue than religion

Most people who I've encountered that use the term, "pseudo science", are science illiterate.
I'm not necessarily saying that you are, just giving you my observations.

rick & morty isnt very liberal, it doesn't have much of a political bias... if anything it's nihilist and social darwinist

>military atheism

rick and morty fans are worse than furfags and weebs tbh

In the least polite way, fuck you.

it's true though, Rick and morty fans think they're superior intellect when the shows literately made to make dumb people feel smart, and they're fucking normy as fuck. PIICKLE RICK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I enjoy the show.
I don't talk about it with other people (or any other show that I like), and I don't post about it on the internet, just like 99.99999% of the audience.
Just because you see a couple people on the interwebs talking about it, does not mean all fans of the show are obnoxious about it.
If you're an adult, you shouldn't have to be told this.

>self hating retard
checks out

the majority of the community is cancer*

Rick and Morty is the new fedora.

But what if theres nothing good on TV

Right? Neckbeards quote it like it's the Bible.

This website is the church of fedoras

So how does one join this "community"?
By watching a show that makes them laugh?
I like watching Sponge bob from time to time, does that make me a member of the Sponge Bob community?
I think you're over reacting to a few overzealous fans you've noticed on the internet.
Most people aren't like that.
In fact, I think it's a little bizarre that someone would obsess about pigeonhole-ing a whole group of people who just happen to enjoy a silly late night cartoon.

Its easy no friends makes you like that. You start to despise everything because seeing other people happy reminds you of how miserable you are