lol, twit.

MEXICO EARTHQUAKE by YOU'RE MOM
(she fell off my dick)

Boom, pwned

NATURE DID NOTHING WRONG

WEATHER MAKER

..what in the name of baby Jesus is H.A.A.R.P

>pwned

You're too old for Sup Forums, go live in a retirement home.

Dude, what the... Fucking Apache helicopters, fluoride in the water, shadow lizard government, I GOT THE DOCUMENTS RIGHT HERE it's 1776 all over again.

Is that about right?

Vag not related... Maybe

This

youtu.be/m-HnLsZCTXk

Well Its a good thing your lil sister likes older men too
You fucking tight jean wearing, transgendered he-she, nonworking, living at home in mommys basement, millennial fucking ()

HAARP THIS

Trying to cause an earthquake with HAARP would be like trying to knock down a brick wall by blowing soap bubbles at it.

lrn2energylevels

I'm sure you've got loads of proof to back up your claims?

oh fuck off with your retarded, confirmation-biased, apophenia-induced, neckbeard conspiracy theories, no one gives a shit about your mental gymnastics
kys

NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE!

Hey guys, I used to work at HAARP. It's just a storage facility for older scientific instruments and measurement devices. There is nothing unusual about it, just another research center.

the more you deny it, the more damned you will be.

>fuck off
>retarded
>confirmation-biased
>apophenia-induced
>neckbeard
>conspiracy theories
>gives a shit
>mental gymnastics
>kys
How angry is this guy?

He's a propagandist, he's always going to be "angry."

haarp is real. i read about it on youtube.

>believes it because its on the internet
LOL youtube? There is literal zero proven evidence of HAARP. You're a fag case dismissed.

Me too. What these conpiracy dumbasses don't get is that it's really a weather radar facility used for locating storms and data. Who are you going to believe some internet tin foil faggot or someone who actually works there?

You didn't work anywhere bitch. HAARP doesn't even exist. The only so called proof is internet pictures and conspiracy tard videos, and it's so easy to photoshop weird poles into a normal photo. Research science already debunked long ago and was proven to be a small clearing in the forest, likely caused by logging industry.

obama

can't tell if serious or not

pretty sure he's not serious
>"read about it on youtube"

you're autismo

I like the meme but I don't know what you mean

am I the jew? or are you just saying that the jews are behind everything in general?

i dont not under estand pls explian for me on this thread

now I don't know if you're making fun of me or just being a shit

I think I'M autismo, doc

They should have just paid for the wall.
>This wouldn't have had to happen.

that my fucking boy!!!!!! John Huntsman boss ass mother fucker and I'm a liberal

Exactly
>Nice place you got here Mexico, it would be a shame if something like this happened.
>Pay Donnie Trump for the wall or its gonna be worse next time

With all the earthquakes in Mexico, why bother building a wall that will fall.

Mother Nature man. She remembered the anniversary from 1985 and did it the same day in 2017. Mother nature always remembers the dates you fucked up. Mother nature is an expert on the Julian calendar. Don't forget that on Sept 11, irma was right centered in Florida. Mother nature always remembers when to do terrorism

You obnoxious fucks are the reason no one takes the ACTUAL risks involved seriously. HAARP was an example of careless scientific research being done out of an arrogant disregard for potential risks. We saw the same thing during the Manhattan Project, when several dissenting scientists worried they could set the entire atmosphere aflame with a sustained reaction. Most of the scientists were pretty sure that wouldn't happen, and it didn't in fact happen, but "pretty sure" is not a metric we should be using when the repercussions are so catastrophic. Just like the risks involved in supercolliders -- singularities, strangelets, undoing the Big Bang, et al. -- are so gargantuanly large that it requires obnoxious levels of arrogance to roll the dice without absolute certainty.

It doesn't help when we have idiots like you running around shrieking about Reptilians and chemtrails and associating your kookery with legitimate concerns.

I say we ban Mother Nature.
How tall does the wall have to be to keep that bitch out?

correlation equals causation all over the place

>the consumption of lemons increases during the summer
>the frequency of automobile accidents increases during the summer
>therefore, lemons cause automobile accidents.

>everything doesnt exist
>you're imagining it
>no known evidence
>'spiracy theory
>tin foil

>everything is a logical fallacy
>everything is normal
>scientific proof

That's the exact opposite of what I wrote, you sad fucking retard.

>I don’t understand anything about energy

Thanks for letting us know, OP.

>okay, fine conspiracies exist but only to the extent of my own personal imagination and comfort level
>only good intentions but they made honest mistakes

HAARP is used for NSA surveillance, not inducing weather or geological events.

Buncha dumbass conspiracy theorists that can't see the real conspiracy in front of them.

We should build a dome, not a wall. This way we're impervious to external weather too.

>i'm an expert on energies in all forms
>debate me
>of course casual fucking civilians are fully disclosed

Good idea

Oh thank god user is here. Please, endow us on your great wisdom of energy. We're begging you.

Dumb beaners lol

That's what I was ranting about here: Because of these idiots, I can't discuss something like the Trilateral Commission without sounding like a crazed Truther or an Alex Jones fruitcake.

>HAARP
Conspiracy faggots like you should be rounded up and re-programmed

>I can't discuss something like the Trilateral Commission
because there's nothing to discuss

NOTHING IS GOING ON LIKE YOU THINK IT IS RETARD

>HAARP was an example of
conspiracy garbage

it never happened user

never

Shhhhhhhh shhhhhh only dreams now.

Posting pictures of Jews as if they are the "enemy" should be regarded as hate speech and punishable by law.

Haha conspiracy nut lost his tin foil hat again! Take your meds nutbar, get help.

i love how op thinks a couple fucking poles and wires can generate even a fraction of the power needed to move a tectonic plate

>re-programmed

That's a funny way to spell 'shot'

>I'm a faggot
>I cant' shut up
>someone make me shut up

I'll cockpunch you faggot

The world's billionaire industrialists get exclusive access to the policy-makers of every major world government through the Trilateral Commission. No secret conspiracy, it's right out in the fucking open. But I can't even mention the fucking name without being dismissed as a crackpot because of the conspiracy nutjobs like OP.

what's the deal with jews and haarp

>doesnt know shit about energy
>spergs out instead
>his only option

But we don't want to shoot you. After you are re-programmed you will then serve a function as cheap labor.

So the fuck what? Billionaires already control our lives. It's called CORPORATISM.

The Trilateral Commission doesn't have shit to do with that. It's a tax writeoff.

OP is just tired of his usual fap stash
again

>they're conspiring against us just because they're rich
LOL CONSPIRACY FAG IS PARANOID
There is literally ZERO evidence of conspiracies by "big bad evil corporations" you fucking batshit crazy wackadoodle. Jesus where do these faggots get their stupid ideas from?? Don't you have more "Trilateral" conspiracy videos to watch in youtube you god forsaken nutter???

>believes in faggotry
>needs to be cockpunched
>keeps posting

OP is cool

Half this thread needs to be sent to re-education camps.

>They think rich guys are out to bite them

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH POINT AT THESE FAGS AND LAUGH

If u think that small shit causes earthquakes/hurricanes, youre funny.

Still waiting for you to explain the energy we don't understand, user. Can you try?

It's called a "natural disaster" you pseudo-science useful idiot.

>big bad boogey man is out to get me just bc they're successful
Oh no, run for the hills!

WRONG

> >>>Be me 1day before I know, soon there be big quake on this planet 5+ magnitude (noticeable quake)

>Be me prefer to change the reality I live in
>I use magnetic power of Gaia(earth) and make a change to jump in to new reality
>Humans only see Earthquake as results in new reality Iam in
>They don't notice it was change in human conciseness that moved the continents and magnetic poll of the planet

>In my EX parallel Earth world there was no Earthquake

>replies with a vocab lesson
Energy. Explain it now, asshole.

OK then quit your job. Today, OP.

Protip: you can't. You're a billionaire's bitch directly or indirectly.

HAARP didn't cause earthquakes. There is however a top secret weapon which is sort of like a very sharp misskee attached to a tether which is shot into space and when it impacts the ground it creates a shock wave.

I JUST DID YOU CONSPIRAFAG
GO ASK YOUR MOMMY TO MAKE SOME CHIKKEN TENDIES

lol you tad. If you could even engineer a way to store it, you could have saved, stored, and directed all the kinetic energy the entire human species and all its technology has produced since the dawn of civilization into the ground in Mexicoand it’s still not even a billionth of the kinetic energy unleashed in an Earthquake or a hurricane.

Trying to transmit it via RF antennas would be the most retarded fucking thing you could do, because you would piss away nearly all of it in the logarithmic falloff proportionate to distance. RF is a terrible way to send power, not due to technology, but the most basic fundamental structure of this universe.

Your only way of getting a radio array to do any of this shit is by writing fiction.

Yes, it's called my dick. You blew my cover, sperglord.

>Trilateral Commission
Oh no I'm so scared of world leaders discussing ideas. Where do these tin foil fags come from, seriously???

Missle

user is mad that he and his online gaming buddies aren't being asked to sit at the grownups' table.

>i'm so paranoid of business success
>hey user quit your job and join me in my secret underground bunker
LOLOLOLOL HAHHAAHAHAHA

Truth.

"Economic freedom would mean freedom from the economy -- from being controlled by economic forces and relationships; freedom from the daily struggle for existence, from earning a living." -- Herbert Marcuse

The people have a right to know Tim Allen

>business success

quit your job, OP. Go off grid.

Oh wait, you can't benefit from the corporatist paradigm. You're a fucking hypocrite.

>know Tim Allen
carnally?

Yeah, some paranoid conspiracy fag on the net is crying that the world is ending because of business being businesses. You're asking for it dumbass.