I got shot Sup Forumsrothers, what do I do? The bleeding stopped but now its really sore

I got shot Sup Forumsrothers, what do I do? The bleeding stopped but now its really sore

Pencil through wound

Checkem

That's not from a bullet. That's a lesion. Probably from not washing. Or leprosy.

Rolling

Rub salt and lemon juice into the wounds, then go to the fucking ER, you stupid faggot.

Typical white trash.

>Don't go to the hospital.
>Post a thread about it asking a bunch of retards what to do.
>??????
>Profit.

Don't listen to this faggot. Marine medic here. Pack it full of dirt (the wound) then on the exit and entrance wound pour some gun powder on it and light it. It will cauterize it and the dirt will stop the bleeding. Suck it up you pussy, or just a flesh wound.

cut your leg off before you lose all your blood

take a spoon and heat it on the stove till bright red, then cauterize the wound. you'll be good to go within a week or two.

TIMESTAMP

Make an antibiotic cocktail with salt, vinegar and lemon juice then smother the wound. Should heal within a week

Where did you get shot? In the pooper?

This.

And that.

Yeah timestamp or just another faggot with attentionitis

Simple spastic legs walking ground frame removal wounds
Suck dic

Go to the hospital you fucking idiot

how brain dead are you that you think coming here is the first option instead going to a damn hospital...

Looks to me the bullet passed through so it would need stiching, some cleaning and bandaging. Also go to the hospital or you can fuck something up and loses the limb.

cum in hole, enjoy your nerve damage if you don't get to a doctor btw

Turn yourself in nigger. You can't run much longer.

CHECK WHAT? THAT ISN'T DUBS NEWFAG

faggot

because it's fake and OP wants to put his dick in that actual wound but he can't because it's a picture

Its Sup Forums? what els? kek

how did user get shot?

he didn't
OP has a fetish for bullet hole wounds
he wants to stick his dick in that shit

Check those double dubs.

Check mine.

Try reverse image searching. Its my leg. Kinda hard for me to get up to go get pen and paper considering I HAVE A FEW HOLES IN MY FUCKING LEG

>I got shot Sup Forumsrothers, what do I do? The bleeding stopped but now its really sore

And in other news, I took a shit and it stinks
I drink nothing but Coke and now I'm fat
I'm OP and I'm a faggot.

Lol. Except you already went to the hospital ala 2x2 gauze and ace bandage in picture. Also the wound is old and half way to healing there is visible scar tissue. Get shot again just more so in the head.

The only guy in this thread with some sense lmao

>you already went to the hospital

because no one can possibly have gauze and ace bandages at home.

If you dont have a first aid kit in your house wtf are you doing with you life, amirite?