What year did you realize this sport was NBA-tier levels rigged? For me it was 2013

What year did you realize this sport was NBA-tier levels rigged? For me it was 2013.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/14/sepp-blatter-european-competition-draw-was-rigged-by-cooling-balls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Ramos offside header
>During the fucking final

When a shit chelsea side beat Barca in 2012

Yesterday I finally started to believe it.

When it was still known simply as the European Cup. Who cares though? Modern sports are mainly about storylines and entertaining the fans.

when fifa refused referees from watching instant replays because of muh flow of the game

ever since barca beat chelsea with that iniesta goal. the next year they tried to rig it hard as fuck but it was that goat mourinho side

When they were arguig against a system that would make cheating significantly harder.

Le. Rigged meme. I think there is shit decisions and low tier. Leagues have dodgy refs. But crying rigged because of shit refs is retarded. Unless you want to install tennis eagle eye or nfl reviews to slow down the game etc cameras there will always be shit refs

Welp yesterday was probably the most obvious one to me.
Sticking to hockey from now on.

CL 2010 last 16, Bayern - Fiorentina. 1st leg: Klose scored 2 meters offside and Bayern won 2-1. 2nd leg: fiorentina won 3-2. Bayern went through by away goals. Referee of the 1st leg? Ovrebo...

>6 goals, 3 in 30 minutes
>6 goals
>6

cry more bitch nigga

this

I need gifs/webms of the dives, hands, every retarded thing on this match. This was just god tier rigged and I need to save it for my children and future generations

Man what? Chelsea beating barca was payback and should have instilled hope in you that the game was still pure.
>game rigged and was set for barca reaching the finals until the Torres goal

When we still don't have video refs.

Even non-sports like volleyball have video refs.

>barca got a penalty and 1 chelsea player sent off after 35 mins,still lost
>bayern also got a penalty and missed it
>chelsea had 0 penalties or red cards in their favor

are you a butthurt arse fan?

Korea

2009?

I don't remember the year, but when Chelsea got completely fucked by the refs against Barca, so much so that Drogba was following the ref and screaming at him after the game.

1954 world cup

Fucking kek, is this from that paint thread?

Yeah. Fantastic thread.

2009 when Chelsea got refballed. Then my suspicions were confirmed in 2012 when they gifted Chelsea the CL as payment.

yeah this shit ridiculous. it's fucking obvious
>arsenal always get a hard side on ro16
>barcelona got the refs played for them like last time
>in 2016, Liverpool got BOTH manu (first european match) and dortmund (Kloppb owl) in the UEL (obviously for views)

rigged. even sepp blatter confirmed it.
theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/14/sepp-blatter-european-competition-draw-was-rigged-by-cooling-balls

When they invented the away goal rule

This

Its not only the WC and CL, you see the same in the Premiership when it comes to the sides with higher revenue. Compare the refball for United this season compared to the last 2. They get far, far more help thanks to the Pogba/Zlatan shirt sales, sponsorship deals and the Mourinho PR effect.

As for Barcelona, they've been getting help from referees for a long time, but since Laporta left its hit unprecedented heights.
With Rosell and Bartomeu's goal of financially dominating world football, you're going to see this happen constantly for years to come.