Well?

Well?

I would

Good thinking

steamy creamy log of shit

Keep this thread alive I'm cooking something up and it's not gonna be some faggot ads shit either

your dry, crusty logs are nothing compared to Andy's warm cream filled dreamies

kek

Femanon here. Would Andy be upset if I used one of his logs for my pussy instead of swallowing it?

That corn cobbled stimulation

as long as it's still slidding, I don't see why not

Fuck off you autistic fuck

STOP MAKING THESE FUCKING THREADS YOU FUCKING IDIOT

MODS BAN THIS CUNTFUCKING SPAMMER ALREADY.
ban logboy
ban logboy
ban logboy ban logboy

Just as long as the bacteria from the shit fertilizes your egg cells and impregnates you with a retarded human shit baby. Then sure

You've been begging for months. Never gonna happen queerboy.

What will it take for you autistic fucks to just fall over and croak???

user's Guide to Enjoying an Andy Sixx Log Roll® The Original and the Best®

Step 1: Wrap your lips around Andy's puckered slop hole.
Step 2: Give Andy a couple of gentle sucks to let him know you're ready for your creamy treat.
Step 3: At this point inhale deeply, relax your jaw and open your throat.
Step 4: Allow Andy's fresh log to enter your fucking throat. Note: Andy's logs are sopping wet to allow easy slidding.
Step 5: Contract your throat muscles to work the dreamy turd down.
Step 6: Burp out excess steam.
Step 7: Beg Andy for another.
Repeat steps until completely clogged.

Congratulations! you are now living the dream.

You some kind of queer?

You have to grow up first

The problem isn't us. It's you.

kids say the darndest things

Samefagging so hard

Proof?

Cringe

The cream...

The steam...

The peanuts

The corn

log

Clog

kek

Log

>11 posters
>46 replies
yikes

clogging

Time jinxx

grow up

>yikesposting

Age a bit

I prefer the steam

Rolling for a creamdreams

I want that hot cream log

log of shit

Top log

Tits or grow the fuck up

Fuck you and this shit you're forcing down everyone's throats. I can't live my life the way I used to, because of you. Every time someone says "well" or my wife starts a sentence with "would you", all I can think of is this fucking guy and his log of shit. Sup Forums used to be a place for me to improve my life, and now I'm slidding into a deep depression because you need to grow up. Are you starved for attention? Does this daily monolog do something for you? Be logical.. is this going to change anything for the better? Why don't you stop shitting up Sup Forums and just have a blog for people who care? Do you really think anyone really wants to get under Andy's tour bus and drain the septic tank into their gullet like a pelican gulping mouthfuls of fresh fish? Do you think anyone really cares about the cream? The dream? The steam? Foamy ploppers, half-green gushers, or soggy loaves? Do you think anyone wants to feel their mustache entwine with his greasy ass hairs while they nuzzle their nose between his supple cheeks, searching for any remaining tag nuts? Maybe a nice wet BBBRRAPP on the tongue, like a burp after a good meal? To be honest, it does sound heavenly, but this is uncalled for. It's all I can think about now. I hope you're happy....

God, I wish he would just splatter his hot & sour Spanish mustard all over my face and down my throat..

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Andy’s fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Josh Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andy’s existential catchphrase “Creamy Steamy Dreamy” which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Josh Dryden’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. :)

don't let our logs be denied you put our feces and logs of shit inside you

I swear to FUCKING god, Andy, if I don't get your creamy, steam-tastic ass roll slidd down my FUCKING throat in the next few days
I will NOT be held responsible for my actions... All day I scour the web, sifting through various social media and news outlets
tracking your every move. I don't even want to meet you in person. I just want to find the last bathroom you destroyed with your
anus and slidd every last FUCKING piece of your wet hot shit down my fucking THROAT. FUCK! Just thinking about shattering the toilet
with my bare FUCKING hands and siphoning log upon steaming hot log into my mouth makes me want to FUCKING RAPE A NIGGER. OH THAT'S
JUST FUCKING GREAT ANDY DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO ANDY? I just smashed my own toilet and now there's water everywhere. Where
are you, Andy? Where did you releive your bowels last, you kike? TELL ME. FUCKING TELL ME. I want that FUCKING log so fucking bad.

I'm eternally jealous of the guy who hid in the portajon at a warped tour for two full days just to steal some of Andy's logs

>Be me in highschool
>Scenefag back then
>Vans Warped Tour
>Summer 2011
>I staked out in the porta-jon toilet closest to the stages for 36 hours
>Hundreds of hot beer shits, piss, vomit, cigarette butts, bloody tampons and ass sweat rained down on me day and night
>Still I waited
>Second night falls
>Up to my chest in the cess pit of waste
>Delerious, I drift in and out of consciousness towards the end of another BvB set
>The music stops for a while
>Hear the jingling of scene kid accessories
>Am I hallucinating?
>"Great set, bros, I'll be back - I've got to take a massive shit."
>It's Andy Sixx
>His footsteps get closer, as does the jingling of his Hot Topic chains and belts
>The door opens
>It's time
>I tilt back my head and open my mouth as wide as I can
>Andy grunts
>He rips a massive fart that blows my hair back
>I see the log crowning
>The steam nearly blinds me
>It dangles for a moment before slidding silently down my throat
>It is warm in my chest, like a sip of brandy
>By the time it's all over he's pushed three more hulking logs into my gullet

log thread getting ruined

>posts five pics of niggers
>"guys look I totally ruined your thread
grow up

is that your shitty science fair project, jr? This is an 18+ site

Those are niggers? I thought they were just Andy's logs sculpted into humanoid form.

@745763146
being this mad, bro xD grow up

ban this fuck

This is what you've done with your life? I've never come across such a disgusting individual like you, you are another unfunny log faggot. Scum like you could've been a famous doctor or lawyer or someone who would've made the world a better place, instead we get the degenerate pile of shit who devoted his entire life to posting about sucking a log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole. I bet you sit your fatass down snickering as you post another log meme, you fucking loser, get a life and get laid. I am not kidding, would your mother be proud of you posting about sucking a log of shit from someone's asshole? I bet she cries at night about the fuckup she raised, who obsesses over eating shit like a fucking pig. Move out of your mother's basement, get a job, and go suck a guy's dick if you're lucky.

ban this fucker

>would your mother be proud of you posting about sucking a log of shit from someone's asshole? I bet she cries at night about the fuckup she raised, who obsesses over eating shit like a fucking pig
holy shit you just fucked up his complete life. i know some people deserve the shit they get, but holy shit! he must be raging reading this.

his poor parents

R.I.P. mama

DIE LOGBOY DIE

We need to acquire the ban hammer

OP taking a shower

>91 posts
>16 posters
yikes

>yikesposting

91 posts by 16 posters. YIKES.

mad

&triggerd

>grow up
LOGFAGS BTFO

Dubs logged

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Log Slidding, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret log slides down people's throats, and I have over 300 confirmed clogged throats. I am trained in log slidding and I’m the top slidder in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will slid you the fuck down with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the log, maggot. The log that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can slid logs down your throat and clogging it in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just from eating corn. Not only am I extensively trained in log slidding, but I have access to the entire fiber supply of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to slide my ass-ripping giant creamy steamy dreamy logs of shit down your miserable throat off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all down your throat and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. ~Andy