I have a minute. What does Sup Forums have?

I have a minute. What does Sup Forums have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A boner

23 beers

A boner, some chicken barbeque, and time.

Some beer, a boner and herpes.

Autism?

Why do I feel like I'm about to be inside her stomach?

almost 7k in the bank and pretty proud of myself

I need.....more

permavirgin fedora wearing flat earth loving neckbeard detected

This seems to be a pretty slow thread. I'm watching some german infomercial/teleshop channel.
I don't speak german, but there are some hot chicks.
At this moment they are trying to sell some hdmi camera. It can burn the date on the videos.

Oh, I get it now. It's not a camera, just a video digitizer. Cool. It's only 123.41 EUR.

It can also record directly to usb and micro sd too. And comes with some video editor for pc. It seems doesn't run on gentoo. Sad.

It has quite a lot of hdmi inputs. And some analog too. And captures in full hd.

New stuff for sale. A film scanner. This is not cheap, wow. Almost 380. 7" film roll.

You can digitize Super-8 and Normal-8 too. Saves directly to SD card.

You just put in the roll, pus in the sd card, push the OK button, it displays some stuff, and then it starts digitizing frame by frame. Wow.

They claim the original price is 1000 eur. Dunno.

It video it creates is quite shaky. That frame-by-frame processing was not over-stabilized...actually it looks quite shitty. Now they show that you can also create photos of still frames.

But anybody who wanted to digitize their 8mm films did it already... it's a bit late. Especially with this quality.

Sorry for the lack of updates, they are just doing some summary, that's boring.

oh, usb lighter. That's actually pretty cool. It's like those storm lighters, but it's fully electronic. It has a battery, and creates a lot of sparks. Actually it seems the electricity is over-arching between two metal spikes.

Has multiple colors. Charges via usb. Only 9.41. Fuck. I would even buy this if they did not have 150 eur minimum order for free shipping.

They say the original price is 30 eur. It even worth this price. What the hell.

I guess it also doubles as an electric shocker, although they don't mention this.

I don't know user.

They say 60 cigarettes can be lit with one charge. That's not too many... but still cool.

new product: 20 alkaline AAA battery. Wtf.

For 4.66. Dunno if it's cheap or what. Have not bought a battery since ages.

Okay, that one did not last long. New stuff: shitty chinese "smartwatch".

I love this. The guy advertising it has a many 100 eur tissot on his hand. And praises how cool the 28.41 eur smartwatch is.

Wooo, takes a sim card and an sd card too. Removable battery. I wonder if you can get a replacement.

Got brutus too. Connects to android. Has music player also integrated. And 3MP camera. It's soo fucking horrible. They are showing some testimonials too. Comparing it to apple watch. dunno what they say exactly.

You can take it to the forest, and touch its screen. Take group photos, and push them to your phone. This is the worst. What happened? That usb lighter was so cool.

Ehre ein Teil der Herrenrasse zu sein

Why would i take a picture with my crappy watch in the forest if i have my phone with me too? The stupidest thing.

It's also big as hell. It overlaps the guy's wrist to all directions. Just why?

New stuff again. All kind of wrenches and screwdrivers and general handyman tools.

64 piece set. With a case. 39.99. Knives, small screwdrivers, pliers. Not too expensive, but I guess all of them are crappy. With that said, I screw maybe 3 screws a year, and have to buy a new tool each time. Maybe it's okay for guys like me...

Can't say much about this. I mean these tools. I have no idea what they are saying. They are just showing around the set in the case.

Half a million dollars in unmarked bills, a pair of rubberbands, and a toothpick.

Orkit. Fml

There is something new. Not sure yet what it is, but it costs 2.76 only.

I think it's active carbon to deodorize the fridge.

New stuff again. Touchscreen-smudge remover with stand function. 2.22.

Well, from one side I hate the fingerprints. My ipad looks like shit. But after cleaning it up, it is full of fingerprints again in 20 seconds...

It can be used as a stylus too. Still not convinced that this is something I need in my life.

The next wonder: bottle of wine in some wooden cage. Wtf. Chateau Flambeau. 5 eur. Come on...

A girlfriend, an apartment, a car and at least 75 more years to live

23 cm tall bottle. Very important detail. Straight from the year 2012.Has a candle at the top. Could it be any worse?

I get it. Flambeau, like flame. And the candle has a flame. Haha.

Maybe it's not even a wine, just a candle that looks like a wine bottle. Actually just googled it. It really is a candle only. Ok.

A life

Another thingy: some plastic ball. Can be shaken. What's that?

Really what the fuck is that. Costs 5 eur.

Google translate says it's a dehumidifier. Well, ok.

Can be dried out in microwave oven in 10 minutes.

Anyway, new stuff meanwhile: another candle. Come on guys. Again for 5 eur.

Can I ask wtf is the point of what you're doing ? Just curious. Not a hater or troll.

>Designer candle
What the hell can they talk about this for more than 20 seconds.

I can't sleep. I have to do something, or I will kill myself. I chose this.

>smells like rose.
Guys, bring is some new stuff. The captchas are getting longer, and you are talking about candles, goddammit.

Finally. Let's see: the chick is very excited.
Fidget spinners. Fuck. 5 eur. 2 of them. One black, one blue. 52 g.

this youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=11s

I just don't believe that they sell enough candles and fidget spinners to support a tv channel.

New stuff again: candle holder. With heart shaped holes. 5 eur. 2 piece set. Guys, rather bring back that shitty smartwatch, even that was better than this.

Oh, i's not a simple candle holder. It's a fondue maker. Still. 5 eur.

But they say you can melt gummi-bears and chocolate too.

>perfect for valentine's day
wtf, it's september

new stuff: pepper spray. 3.5 eur. 2-4m range. Dunno, i guess it's not bad.

Toilet paper

new stuff again: a cover. Like a over you use in bed. Electronic. Has a remote. 56.91 eur. I hate warm stuff. That's the only thing i like about winter, that it's cold. Why are they trying to sell me something warm?

Has some TUV certificate. Fantastic. It won't electrocute me? Noice.

180x200cm, if anyone was wondering about it. Brown. Looks very fluffy though.

The captchas are getting better for some reason.

And the cover has a thermostat.

And another new thing: 24 pieces of something.
Some electrostatic rag. Can be used to do rag-stuff. But it's over. Dunno for how much.

Ooooh, this gon be good. Looks like a headset from a distance. They mentioned some games too. It's a small remote controlled racing car. Like 5 cm the whole stuff. for 7.99. You know what? This is cool, if it really works.

> Dunno for how much
But we need to know!

It does seem to work. This is awesome.

kek, there are really lurkers?

I could translate for you, I do speak german. Just type what you hear.

It's operating at 40Mhz. And it is fucking awesome. Has a weird string like antennae, but still one of the coolest things.

Just moved here. Actually I use it also to learn a bit of the language, as they speak usually slowly, so retards like me can purchase too. I understand about 15-20% of what they say but it's better that I just imagine the rest.

Meanwhile another game. That small metal track, that runs small cars. When I was a kid, I wanted such a thing so badly, and never got one :(

37.91 eur. The price suggest quality. Not sure. The track can be tilted.

And now, a big electric car. Like a 6 years old can sit in it. Also remote controlled. 123.41 eur. This is FUCKING cool.

Even has a key. And has engine sound when you turn the keys. I would have cummed everywhere if I had one of these 25 years ago, and if had any cum when i was 5.

Fuck, if the next one will be an adult sized remote controlled car, I will have to order one.

and the ugly people losers is still going to lie and say dont cock block while try to hurt the awesome people and the attrative loser people and the ugly people losers is still everywhere and lie about being ugly and hurt people while being ugly like the ugly guys losers and beyonce

it has a car stereo too with some built in shit. could it be any better?

No. The next thing is a drone. 94.91.
4 spinning thingy. With camera. Wifi capable.6-axis gyroscope.

Well guys, thanks for the attention. That was it for today. I'm out of beer, and have to get up 6 hours later, so will try to hit the bed. Have a nice rest of the day for the ones staying online.

bout tree fiddy

just did some parkour

Thank you i really appreciated it