What are your hobbies Sup Forums?

What are your hobbies Sup Forums?

I work 10 hour days and then go to the gym so my main hobbie is banging women from dating sites.

Why get married when you can bang different women almost every night?

History.

I'm on benefits so I have a lot of spare time. I like to gym and fuck. I also play Planetside 2 and DayZ.

Play games with my friends over skype

Appearances fade.

Having a few longlasting and solid relationships has a higher longterm payoff than a plethora of short term ones. Exactly how does fucking random sluts get you ahead in life?

painting, drawing and lifting.

Work, gym, vidya, draw/write

>tfw too many introverted activities
>tfw no gf

smoke heaps of pot. Gym 5 days a week for 1-2hrs, full body everyday. Run 3km everyday. Smoke more pot.

>Planetside 2

Yeah that was fun for about 2 months. Epic battles though.

Like all Asian people, I do nothing buy work and vidya.
Gotta win dem esports, national pride demands it

My webcomic series. Still waiting for it to take off so i can quit my job and make a living with it.

Yeah, I'm a bit tired of it. But you eventually grow tired of everything, except Doom. There are still some pretty fucking massive battles going on.

I'm 24 years old, my hobbies include walking in nature, reading books, discussing politics online, coding. I like video games but I really don't have time to play them. I need to play the new DOOM and The Witcher III.

Haven't tried Doom yet... I played the first two back in the day, good games. Been playing Black Desert Online for a few days. You should check out Blacklight Retribution if you like FPS. It's F2P.

I have no hobbies, unless watching animu counts.

I started doing that again after some years of ignoring it.

I also follow the cricket and football.

Yeah, I meant the first two. I spent some time building levels for them. I like the mmo aspect of PS2 and the nonlinearity of Dayz.

Hobbies include reading books about military history, theory, strategy and tactics; and about intelligence agencies and their history, also some academic books on different subjects from counter-terror and specific terror groups, to generalized titles on intelligence collection itself.
I also enjoy reading about history in general and have several volumes about folk tales from world cultures.
Politics and world events are an interest as well.

being a faggot

My hobby is preparing to raise good children for the future

>/fit/37234395
>/fit/37234442

I always question why I should have children, considering it being a burden onto the world, yet these posts remind me every time you choose to not have a child groomed for success some retard is having 3 children born to be leeches on society.

The most simple reason to have children nowadays is to pass on your skills and property so retards like these won't destroy your community when you're gone.

I play Irish traditional music on penny whistle and guitar. Currently investing in a bodhran. I am a fairly good flute player, and I am actually writing and recording celtic music.

Reading history and philosophy, drawing portraits, going to the church, and hanging out in the nature (either with my dog, my family or a friend).

I make custom revolver and pistol grips