Rekt bread

Rekt bread

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Kys fucking cunt

gay ass nigga

Can you send me a little bottle with your tears in it? I think they are going to waste on your keyboard.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

fuck you

>"I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me?"
Lol, what a fucking projection. You are so shit at trolling. You try waaay to hard.

Your opinion is just that, an opinion. It's just like your asshole. Everyone else has one too, and they all stink.

>an hero

Please

I tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesn't even matter
Chester's still alive approved

Thanks, saved for later shitposting

Nice dubs

Copypasta delicious

>responding to pastas seriously

you all should be ashamed

ITT: newfags falling for pasta

Kek

I genuinely hope you get cancer, something where they catch it just a little too late, but they still make an effort to treat is, so you go through chemo, then radiation, getting weaker and weaker over time, so the last months, maybe even years of your life are spent being a burden on your friends and family, and every day you contemplate suicide, but by the time you actually develop the bravery to do so you're too weak to pull it off and spend your last few weeks in a hospital bed, surrounded by people who love you and are suffering because of you, but instead of a goodbye surrounded by them you die while they're all gone, alone, at night, gasping for breath and terrified because there's no afterlife and you squandered your time on Earth posting that fucking shit when you could've been doing something worthwhile with your time.

Isn't the internet great. It allows shitheads like yourself to say shit that would, in real life get your head cracked open.
Hopefully you'll suffer the same fate fucking cunt.
Please turn to the loaded gun in your drawer, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger, blowing your brains out. You'll be doing the whole world a favor. Shitbag.
I would love to smash your face in until it no longer resembled anything human, faggot.
Die painfully okay? Preferably by getting crushed to death in a garbage compactor, by getting your face cut to ribbons with a pocketknife, your head cracked open with a baseball bat, your stomach sliced open and your entrails spilled out, and your eyeballs ripped out of their sockets. Fucking bitch
I would love to kick you hard in the face, breaking it. Then I'd cut your stomach open with a chainsaw, exposing your intestines. Then I'd cut your windpipe in two with a box cutter. Hopefully you'll get what's coming to you.
Fucking bitch I really hope that you get curb-stomped. It'd be hilarious to see you begging for help, and then someone stomps on the back of your head, leaving you to die in horrible, agonizing pain. Faggot
Shut the fuck up faggot, before you get your face bashed in and cut to ribbons, and your throat slit. You're dead if I ever meet you in real life, fucker. I'll fucking kill you.
I would love to fucking send your fucking useless ass to the hospital in intensive care, fighting for your worthless life.
I wish you a truly painful, bloody, gory, and agonizing death, cunt.

Did u even tried to troll ?

wow summer hit hard this year

Summer kekteen

alrite i kno youve ad a couple sherberts n fink your da big man on chan but sure was summer this year

No, you kys you cuck. Take responsibility for your own life and stop begging the nonexistent sky bitch you call, "god".

>posting rekt in a pasta thread

Do you live in the UK? If so, ill slash your throat.

Wuss poppin B